BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
Simple dish liquid that is effective and cheap. It smells ok and is a good value. They have different scents but the original is hit fresh. I think it's effective and is about average. I would buy it again.
Marisela G.
Marisela G.
This dish washing soap is very affordable but you need a lot of it to get through all the dishes. I do enjoy its smell and that it does clean the dishes. It does not make the sponge smell like other soaps.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I have used Palmolive Dish Liquid for a long time. A small amount in hot water gets your dishes sparkling clean. There are usually manufacturer coupons which make the value even greater. Happy dishwashing!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Great dish detergent. I don't think it works significantly better than dawn to keep my hands from drying out, but it works great to clean dishes. Definitely better than the cheap stuff...goes much further.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
This soap is incredible! It's very affordable. I bought it at target but you really can buy it at any super market maybe even drugstore. It smells amazing and cleans the dishes super well. I'm a huge fan!
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Richmond, VA
We have been using this dish soap in my family for years! My mother is convinced that it doesn't make the sponge smell when your done. It does a good job cleaning the dishes and removing unwanted residue.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Smells great and it's cheap it does wonders on the dishes and u can use it for stains as well my great grandma use to use it and I loved it when I was little so glad I can still use it today I recommend it
Mirsada H.
Mirsada H.
I love the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid out of all Dishwashing Liquids. It gets so bubbly with just using a couple of drops. Leaves my dishes shinging like brand new. Deff recommend.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Austin, TX
Love this dish soap! Leaves all my dishes smelling really good. Not a fruity smell which is good! Very inexpensive at HEB here in Texas. Will always buy this soap. Can't go wrong with the original scent.
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Rockville, MD
A little bit goes a long way. I've used Palmolive since I was a little girl. My mom would sometimes but dawn but no way. It had a weird smell to it and I would have to use more soap than i usually needed
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?