BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD
My mom always buys this dishsoap and it works great because it fights grease pretty well and plus you know how moms love everything cheap. I would carry on what my mom does and use this great product!!
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Bought this before in the past. It cleans dishes good. Tougher stains you need to let it soak. The price is on, sometimes stores have sales on them. My issue is that it's extremely drying to the skin.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
We have used this in our house for years. It's cheap and effective and you don't need to use a lot in order to to get lots of bubbles. I would buy this again and recommend this to friends and family.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
You can never go wrong with Palmolive dish soaps! The soap is very good for oily dishes and hard to clean messes. I bought this at a local drugstore. Definitely try out this product for clean dishes!
Anna C.
Meriden, CT
I initially bought it because it was the first green soap I could find, but it was actually really decent. The smell is nice and the clean is really effective. I'd definitely buy this product again.
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL
This is a staple in my house. You can buy it in a bundle pack from Family Dollar or any store for that matter. It does exactly what it says it should and the price value is affordable for everyone.
Kristen D.
I really like this dish soap. To me it doesn't really have a scent like most do. But it works really well. It's really affordable and it's sold at grocery stores, or places like Target and Walmart.
Ryann L.
Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? Because I do, and it's this one. The smell just brings me back to childhood honestly, in the weirdest way. Also it leaves my hands soft which I appreciate
Aire L.
DORAL
This product its very very easy to get and its not expensive either, it doesn't harm your skin which is very good, also is a great dishwasher, you can do lota of dishes with a little bit of soap.
Denise D.
I have used Palmolive for years. As the commercials say it is very mild on your hands. The ultra goes a long way and is often on sale. I find my dishes get clean and it is a great staple for me.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?