Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR

I love this soap so much! We spent a week in the NICU with my son when he was born and we exclusively used Palmolive to wash his bottles and nipples. It was amazing and we bought some more when we were discharged :)
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

This is hands down the best liquid dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves all dishes sparkling. It suds up a lot so you don't need to use a lot. The bottles last a long time which makes it very cost effective.
Christina M.
Christina M.

My mom has been using this for years in the house. It feels great on your hands! We get the larger bottles from a wholesale market. The soap itself is pretty thick, and suds up amazingly. Love the different scents.
Katie R.
Katie R.

My grandmother used it, my mom uses it, so naturally I use it. You only need a little bit and it soaps up and makes washing a breeze. I know I can only count on it. I know my dishes are always clean after using it.
Christine B.
Christine B.

This dish soap smells good and cleans dishes well. Palmolive is a very good valued dish soap. Bought at Walmart and would buy again if on a budget. It cleans well, but leaves my hands dry if I wash too many dishes.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.

I actually use this mostly for washing my makeup brushes. I like the amount of product that you get for the price, and it performs well. It's gentle on my hands when I wash dishes, and there is no offensive smell.
Donisha K. G.
Donisha K. G.
Coweta, OK

I love Palmolive. I have to pre wash my dishes before i put them in the dishwasher. I'm OCD lol. But smells great, cleans the dishes great. No greasiness left on the dishes and my hands feel great after using it.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ

Need something to really get that funk off your dish? Soak it in this soap and water for a while, and it'll come right off! You can never go wrong with Palmolive dishwashing soap. It's always on my shopping list.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA

Great dish soap, lasts a while, don't need to use too much to get suds. Gentle on hands and tough on grease. I buy one bottle and it lasts me so long. Loving the smell and the amount of clean I get for the price!
Noemi R.
Noemi R.

This dish soap has been my go to for years! It is worth its price and easily gets any stain out. Super effective ! It is one of my favorite things to smell as I wash dishes. I highly recommend that others try it!

Join Now