Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.

Love this dish soap. I've used other bargain brands before that are much cheaper, but I find myself using triple the product on a load of dishes. A little bit of this soap goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase.
Kourtney W.
Kourtney W.
Ann Arbor, MI

It's been a while since I've used this product… I liked it. I think it works just as well as any other dish soap. I have not compared it but it was given to me for free. I would buy it again if it was at the right price
This soap has no problem producing suds and has in my opinion a lovely fragrance that I'm pleased with. It cuts through the grease on my dishes and soaks hard to scrub pans fairly well. Faithful consumer of Palmolive c:
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
Ludowici, GA

Mexican household my grandma would use this and I love the smell ! Effective but does not dry out the hands and is a good value ! I appreciate that it makes the dishes so clean ! And that it doesn't leave any residue !
Bry B.
Bry B.
Onsted, MI

I love the smell and my hands are always so soft after I use it. It is also cheaper than dawn so I buy Palmolive instead of dawn. I buy it at dollar general when it goes on sale there. I would recommend it to everyone.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL

Palmolive is one of two of my faveorite holy grail kitchen products. I do not care for the other scented ones because i feel that they don't have the cleaning power that the original does. This is a must in my kitchen!
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA

I like to buy this soap because it is affordable compared to Dawn. Although it does not quite match the strength of its Dawn competitor. Can be bought at any grocery store. I bought it from Walmart and Dollar General!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA

I love the smell of this product, growing up my grandma used this all the time and it remind me of her whenever I use it. A little goes a long way and it effectively cleans the first time so you don't need to rewash!
Mary P.
Mary P.

I buy this because it's very affordable and it gets the job done. The scent smells good and it cleans tough grease stains. If it's a heavy duty stain I let the soap soak in for a couple of minutes and it works great!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

This is hands down the best liquid dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves all dishes sparkling. It suds up a lot so you don't need to use a lot. The bottles last a long time which makes it very cost effective.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now