BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC
The only dish soap I buy. It is usually cheaper than other brands, but works just as well. I also LOVE the smells. It doesn't dry out my hands either. And a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
Cleans how it's suppose to never disappoints! May be strong smell depending on your sensitivity! But bearable smell in my opinion! It is at a good price. Purchased at local walmart. Certainly would buy again
Myriah M.
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
This stuff goes a long way. It's so frustrating having to use half a bottle to wash larger dishes such as pots and pans. This product you only need to use a small amount and it cleans your dishes very nicely
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent and it's the one my mom uses so it also keeps me close to home in that way. It does a good job with grease and sticky stuff. I absolutely love this product!
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
I love this dish soap and have used it for years. I buy it from Walmart and is so affordable, a little bit goes a long way. It cuts through grease like a dream with hardly no scrubbing. Yes I would buy again
Lana K.
Lana K.
Locust Valley, NY
I ve been using it for really long time, one single drop gives great foam. I like my dish soap to smell with cleanness ( no tropical fruits or Arctic fresh etc etc). Easy to find at dollar shops for 1$ deal.
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love this soap it works just wonderful I love that you can buy it anywhere if you wanted to buy it it also makes my hands so nice and soft I love this soap it's so great and I would recommend it to anyone
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
Simple dish liquid that is effective and cheap. It smells ok and is a good value. They have different scents but the original is hit fresh. I think it's effective and is about average. I would buy it again.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This is the only thing I use to clean our son's bottles. This is what we used in the NICU and have continued since we came home. A little bit goes a long way and I definitely feel like it's worth the price.
Luisana B.
Luisana B.
I love Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid because with just a little bit I can get a lot done; one bottle has lasted FOREVER, and I like to hand-wash dishes, so I use it at least twice a day!
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?