Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Erika G.
Erika G.
Aurora, IL

A family favorite!
Have used this soap for generations and is just a no brainer.
Cuts grease like a champ and is not harsh on the skin.
A little bit goes a looong way so you don't waste a lot of product either.
Would definitely reccommend to others.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Blue Springs, MO

I buy Palmolive because Dawn is far too harsh for my skin and causes flare ups iin my eczema. This soap has always been a gentle alternative and has good grease cutting properties. I always fall back on it as a trusted go to. I totally recommend it!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Chatsworth, CA

A must in our household and always stocked up! We love this product, it really cuts the grease and best for the hard to remove stains on plates and silverware. Great price you can find coupons quite often and definitely a product that we recommend.
nichole m.
nichole m.

This leaves my dishes sparkling clean! Love Palmolive plus I love that it's so affordable! At my local liquor store they sell it for $1.29. You can't beat that price. Plus all you have to do is put a little squirt on the sponge and your good to go.
Raenica C.
Raenica C.
Rosedale, NY

This soap smells great. It always gets the grease off my dishwashers. My hands feel soft after using it. I don't usually buy this detergent, my grandmother does, but I always liked it because it got the job done and I would recommend this to anyone
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Clarkston, GA

Compared to brands like Gain, For us, This lacks the cleaning power we would like.
It is great value and smells wonderful but not quite what we would expect in a concentrated detergent.
Not suitable for tougher stains but for light use, It is okay.
Arianne D.
Arianne D.

I like this product. It works well and breaks down food fast. It doesn't have much of a scent which I think it should. It is affordable and lasts a long time when getting the big bottle. It doesn't leave any residue. I would buy this product again.
Sherricka H.
Sherricka H.
Snellville, GA

This is my go to dish detergent. I dont change detergents unless there is a great deal on other kinds/brands. This is always effective and never disappointing. The price is on point no matter if I have a coupon or not, I would still purchase this.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

This is a good, classic dish soap. It is very concentrated so you only need a little bit. The scent is light and inoffensive. It is cheap and easy to find in retailers. I am satisfied with the product and will definitely repurchase it for my home.
hannah p.
hannah p.
Malibu, CA

I always get this brand of soap because it gets the job done right. I am a dish soaker, its in my nature, but I love how palmolive soap cuts through the grease and oil left on dishes and leaves minimal scrubbing to do. All in all a great product.

Join Now