BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Sheila B.
Richmond, VA
We have been using this dish soap in my family for years! My mother is convinced that it doesn't make the sponge smell when your done. It does a good job cleaning the dishes and removing unwanted residue.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
This soap is incredible! It's very affordable. I bought it at target but you really can buy it at any super market maybe even drugstore. It smells amazing and cleans the dishes super well. I'm a huge fan!
Mirsada H.
I love the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid out of all Dishwashing Liquids. It gets so bubbly with just using a couple of drops. Leaves my dishes shinging like brand new. Deff recommend.
Jess R.
Austin, TX
Love this dish soap! Leaves all my dishes smelling really good. Not a fruity smell which is good! Very inexpensive at HEB here in Texas. Will always buy this soap. Can't go wrong with the original scent.
Jocelyn B.
Rockville, MD
A little bit goes a long way. I've used Palmolive since I was a little girl. My mom would sometimes but dawn but no way. It had a weird smell to it and I would have to use more soap than i usually needed
Hebatallah K.
Sugar Land, TX
Very good! Only thing I don't like is the consistency bc it gets really slippery and I almost dropped several dishes. It smells good and works well, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend!
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
This is a classic dish cleaning soap. It is hard to say if this is better or worse than Dawn. To me they are both high quality brands, and it comes down to fragrance. I like to use this as well as dawn.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
The original is THE BEST - I am not a fan of the flavored ones ... I have always used this particular one, although because of the popularity of the flavoured ones, it's sometimes hard to find this one!
Liz J.
I use this soap daily, it lathers up great and works perfect for my dishes. It also smells great. Some other scents this brand has, I don't care for, but the brand is dependable and i am a repeat buyer!
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
This is a classic product that gets dishes sparkly clean. The only con us that it doesn't create much suds so I end up using a lot of it. Also, the grease fighting power isn't as good as its competitor.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?