BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Amy K.
Brainerd, MN
Palmolive is by far my favorite dish soap! Love the smell, the quality and the price! It's readily available at many stores and has many selections. Suds last and last!
Megan P.
Nicholasville, KY
This dish liquid gets your dishes sparkling clean without leaving the residue I've found that other dish liquids do. I recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive option to dish liquids!
Heather M.
Milwaukee, WI
I started using this product because they always use this dish soap at work (I work at a children's hospital) while at work I noticed how well it works and how good it smelled so I bought it to use in my house and it cleans very very well.
Stephanie S.
Buckeye, AZ
This liquid dish soap gets the job DONE! my family does not eat out much, we mostly eat home cooked meals. That means a lot of dirty dishes. But this dish soap allows for dishwashing to be a breeze and not have to become frustrated over the crusted food on plates. Only downside is it does dry the hands a bit, but then again, I do have very dry skin. Otherwise, I would recommend this to anyone!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
My mother raised me on this Palmolive product! Ever since I can remember from a young age when my mother made me do the dishes this was the go to bottle. I remember washing the dishes and using this as a bubble bath in my sink to play around with while washing the dishes and made it so bubbly and sudsy she got mad but it was funny and I got the job done hehe!
Eunice G.
Chino, CA
Palmolive in concentrated form works best for my tough to clean pots and pans. I'll usually drop in some Palmolive and hot water and leave it to soak for a couple of hours and I can just wipe off any of the stuck on food and grease. I like that it's inexpensive and you can almost always find a good deal for it, if not coupons are always available and will make stocking up on Palmolive a breeze!
Divya R.
Camas, WA
This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them. Even though this Original, it still doesn't take a lot to wash dishes. I remember the old commercials with Madge the manicurist and she would have clients soaking their hands in Palmolive because it's supposed to be gentle. I don't know if it is any more gentle than other dishwashing detergents, but I like it.

Another plus for me is it does smell good. I don't care for a lot of the other detergents with fruity scents. Palmolive smells clean and cleans dishes very well.
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ
For dish washing soap this is the one I always buy. This basic original scent Palmolive works great for me it feels like my dishes our really getting a good cleaning and the soap really gets rid of any bad smells that sometimes dishes get after sitting in your sink for a while. This dish soap does the job and best of all you don't need very much of it a little goes a long way!
Racxyrys H.
Doral, FL

Palmolive! The only dish soap that doesn't dry my hands out. I have extremely dry skin and my hands are 10X worse :( , HARD WORKING HANDS! lol. I love the clean smell of this soap also. I really don't have any complaints about it.. does what its supposed to, gets my dishes clean really easily and keeps my hands soft. I don't have any problem cleaning built up grease off pots and pans. The only brand I will buy.
Andrea M.
Washingtonvle, NY
Can never go wrong with the original. You don't need much to do a bunch of dishes. It last long and that helps save me money. That's a huge added bonus on top of being a good product.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?