BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Amber M.
League city, TX
I love this dish soap mostly because it's strong formula makes dish washing shorter and gets things off easier than other dish soaps, also the smell is very pleasing.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL
I been using Palmolive for around 3 years. I used to like the purple one because it was soft in my hands but it didn't work to clean the dishes but this one is not that soft but do not let my hands dry and that ok by me but it's amazing in the dishes. So people worried about their hands and the cleanliness in the dishes this is the one you should use.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
I just love the way this smells. A little bit does go a long way (which I tend to forget.) The little bottle has lasted me a solid 2 months so far. It does make my skin dry which is why I give it 4 stars. Palmolive has other products that are more moisturizing that I will use come winter time. This is just a great, clean scent that gets the job done.
Kyra M.
When washing dishes, I need a soap that gets odwn and dirty and rids grease stains and caked on girmes, especially after holiday dinners. This product does the job; It's very concentrated, suds very nicely and has a nice smell but personally, I prefer citrus scents. Overall, I recommend this product to those that have hard to wash dishes like glassware.
Lynnsey D.
Palmolive gets the job done, but I've noticed that I've had to use a lot of it to achieve the same cleanliness as other brands. I suppose that's why the price tag is so low. Don't get me wrong, it certainly does the job, but I don't think it's as effective as other brands. Either way, you get what you pay for and the dishes are clean!
Nancy W.
The formula is great. Ive been using it for years. The green color is fun too but more importantly it does the job well. Cleans my dishes and leaves it smelling just the same.
Erin B.
My dad l o v e s this stuff!!! He does all the dishes by hand since the dishwasher broke two years ago and his hands were all rough and dry all the time. Not any more! ever since he started using this he's totally stopped complaining about 'winter hands' lol yeah i'd recommend it to anyone who does dishes by hand! Try it out my guy!
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I get it when ever it is on sale at Walgreens for .99. Usually they have it on sale so I wait because the small one are not worth 1.99. Now I like this better then Ajax and Joy but not as good as the original concentrated Dawn. I can use that for so many things but I find this one to not be as strong but worth it when on sale.
marisa s.
This dish liquid is great! I like to put it on my dishes, run some water over it, and let them soak. In just a few minutes most of the food is off the dishes and pans. And even when I don't leave the dishes to soak this is still great dish liquid because I don't need to scrub the dishes as much which means less work for me!
bianca l.
New Orleans, LA
this is a generational loyal brand ive used since my mother used it. when i use other dish liquid they feel too thick like handsoap and i dont like that feeling that there is a film left on the dishes. this dish soap is light and only takes a few drops to get a soapy sud going if that is what you enjoy. the scent is light.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?