Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku , Hi

The scent is great, it gets my dishes clean, and doesn't wreak too much havoc on my hands. I get it at my local warehouse store in a huge bottle and it lasts forever. It's cheap, and I don't anticipate switching brands anytime soon.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX

I love this product! Doesn't dry my hands like Dawn and is just as effective as Dawn without all the annoying bubbles that take forever to disappear and go down the drain! The fragrance is simple and clean. The value is PHENOMENAL!
avery n.
avery n.

I don't have a dishwasher, but use this with a sponge. It works great but there is occasional residue. If you leave it to soak, it will cut right thru burnt on cheese! The smell is also mild and pleasant, which I really appreciate
Estefania A.
Estefania A.

Very good result to wash dishes, do not need a lot to make them clean, with only one drop is enough

Muy buen resultado al lavar los platos, no es necesario una gran cantidad para que queden limpios, Con solo una gota es suficiente
Rochelle V.
Rochelle V.
San Jose, CA

This cuts through the grease better than any other brands I have tried. The idea is to do the dishes quickly and this is the best - dissolves food and grease quickly and does not dry out my hands. I rarely bother to put on gloves.
Landon m.
Landon m.
Clinton, OK

palmolive dish soap, i use of course, on a daily basis, It smells so good, and keeps your hands soft after, of course, WASHING DISHES, it really does help getting off the stained food, and grease, it makes it look clean as ever!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Jefferson Hills, PA

I buy this for us to use in the kitchen at the nursing home where I work. We take turns buying dish soap. You can get palmolive cheap at dollar tree and sometimes you can add a coupon from the paper to get it for under a dollar.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Ramona , Ca

I've tried other brand but I've always preferred Palmolive. I feel as though it cleans the best! I typically but it in bulk from the grocery store or Costco. Pros: a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this!
Tabby C.
Tabby C.

Great product for a great value! Works great to get all grease and grime off of every dish! It is decently priced and works well which makes it my go to. I also love that you can buy it at almost any store with cleaning product
Cesilia M.
Cesilia M.
Moreno Valley, CA

I've always used this soap. My mother used this soap, my grandmother used this soap. It works wonders. I don't need a lot to do a load of dishes; it's very effective. I've even used it to remove soy sauce from a shirt one time.

Join Now