BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH
A little goes a long way! I love being conservative with my dish soap and this lasts me so long while still leaving my dishes spotless when I decide to handwash.
Jessica K.
I don't know what it is, but this stuff is the best. I hand wash all of my dishes and this is the only brand that I will use. Nice smell and doesn't dry my skin out. One of the better dish soaps in my opinion.
Wanda A.
I must say Palmolive is by far my favorite dish liquid out there it leaves my dishes clean with less than other liquids and it also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
This dish washing soap is pretty good and it smells okay some cons are it's very dry at the end and I bought it from Walmart ! Like I said it smells okay ! It works pretty good and yeah we would buy it again
Crystal C.
Cuts through grease quick, a little goes a long way 💪🏽 I would recommend this product. The way I use it is letting dishes sink in warm water and a little bit of this detergent.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid soap at my local supermarket. It does a great job of cleaning dishes and removing grime, and has a pleasant scent, however, I find that I constantly have to reapply the dish soap to my sponge, which I find to be a waste of product. When comparing this to product to Dawn dish soap, I find that I use less product for the same results. I would not recommend this product.
Ashley S.
This product gets the job done... Not only does it cut the grease but it moisturizes your hands & doesn't dry them out.... Love this and will most def continue to purchase
Jazmine R.
This has to be one of my favorite dish soaps, especially since I am so obsessed with the scent. It smells so nice,clean and fresh. It also does foam up very well for me, and gets the jobs done. I also love how easily the soap rinses of the dishes. I alway uses gloves to wash my dishes because I get dry hands, but I have sometimes done my dishes without gloves and this can sometimes dry them out. I defiantly recommend this soap.
Sarah S.
Best dish soap ever!! The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. It's thick and not watered down like some other brands are. The scents aren't bad either.
Imani H.
Charlotte, NC
Does a great job of getting off stains and oils. I always have this in my house. I get it from the dollar store more regularly than from any other store. Does the trick
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?