Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
Lenexa, KS

Fantastic dish soap. Not harsh on delicate skin. Scent is nice, not chemically like some other brands. I like how bubbly the water gets when you fill up the sink, it just makes me feel like it's helping my dishes get cleaner, and that's a nice feeling.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Ridgeville, SC

Palmolive dish soap is my soap of choice for two reasons, one, it is gentle on the hands and two, it cleans my dishes spotless. I love how it is offered in many wonderful scents and it very effective for cutting grease and even gets my grill spotless.
Christine U.
Christine U.
Kirkland, WA

I love the ultra concentrated Palmolive because you can use less and I like to dilute it with water in a pretty bottle with a dispenser top and let it sit on my sink edge. Very bubbly, which to me means it's cleaning well! Rinses off well. Good value.
Máire H.
Máire H.
Monmouth, ME

This is my favorite dish liquid to use when hand washing dishes. It's removes grease and built up food easily and cleans effectively without leaving that weird soapy smell behind. It's also very gentle on your hands and doesn't leave them feeling dry
ely d.
ely d.

Basic dish washing soap. Use this regulary, never dissapoints. Does the job especially on hard to wash grease stained pans. The soap is sensitive on the hands and has a good smell. I have purchased this numerous time. It's my go to dish washing soap.
Eric S.
Eric S.
Mobile, AL

Great liquid dish soap! Works great on the toughest of messes and works well on cleaning hands too! Great value and a great scent as well. My go-to liquid dish soap. Never leaves my hands feeling like dish pan hands. Always recommending to my family.
Mindy r.
Mindy r.
Staten Island, NY

Love love love Palmolive ultra original dishwashing liquid - smells so good and last so long! The scent is just amazing! I can't use anything else. Also, the price is very good and even better when you get it on sale. I would definitely buy it again.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC

I usually use Dawn detergent, but this Palmolive does not disappoint. It has a very pleasant smell. I also use Palmolive as a jewelry cleaner, and it works better than anything else. My jewelry is always super clean and shining bright after I use it.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA

I love palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. It has such a great scent for dish liquid. It leaves the glass very clean with no residue. I usually buy it from the drug store or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lucky C.
Lucky C.
Corona, NY

I simply love utilizing this dish detergent. I have used many different kinds of dish soap but none come close to this brand. I purchase in bulk from costco and they have coupons for this item. This is extremely effective in all daily washing needs.

Join Now