BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
This product is amazing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is nice also and would definitely recommend! You can even sometimes find these in dollar tree for just a buck! It's my go to brand.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ
Need something to really get that funk off your dish? Soak it in this soap and water for a while, and it'll come right off! You can never go wrong with Palmolive dishwashing soap. It's always on my shopping list.
Just a small drop goes a long way! This is by far the best dish soap to get the most for your money. It cuts through grease easily and doesn't over dry my hands. The scent is fresh and clean, but nothing fruity.
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
Palmolive is a decent dish liquid. I love the smell because it reminds me of my childhood. My local store sometimes has a good sale on it which makes it really inexpensive (especially when I also have a coupon).
Inna K.
Inna K.
ARDEN, NC
My best product to wash dishes, it gets the job done fast and easy also great price and the smell is just wow I love it and will always use it and I will always recommend this product to other, so go try it out!
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.
I have been using this product for years. It has never disappointed me. I believe it is a good value when I purchase it from Costco. The scent it great and smells cleans. I would purchase it again at the store.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Palmolive is still the old standby in dishwashing, gentle on hands also. I prefer the concentrated formula for tough grease. The original is too mild, better for hand washing and light cooking grease clean ups.
Melisa E.
Melisa E.
Turlock
I like buying the ultra concentrated version because then you barely use any soap to make tons of suds. It basically saves you money and makes it easier to clean the BIG time messes your family and dishes make.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Sanford, NC
The only dish soap I buy. It is usually cheaper than other brands, but works just as well. I also LOVE the smells. It doesn't dry out my hands either. And a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
We've been using this for years! Probably one of the best inexpensive dish soaps ever. It's not drying to the skin and it has a pleasant smell. You can find this at any grocery store which makes it even better
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?