Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA

I like this dish soap. It's my go to and I've used it for so long. It smells so good and is really effective on cleaning the dishes. I use it almost daily with the dishes. I've bought it plenty of times and will buy again.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA

My roommates always leave dishes in the sink for days and this is great for those dried on messes. Smells great and is a good price. Very happy with this product. Can find it anywhere and has plenty of the product included
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

Palmolive is a very cheap soap and it works okay. There are different soap brands that work better at cleaning dishes for around the same price. I can find this at my local Walmart or dollar general. I would not buy again.
Kelli f.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, Fl

This dish soap is really good with grease and it cleans very nicely. The scent is alright but I would typically prefer something with a more fresh scent like lemon. It is not my absolute favorite but it gets the job done.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Duluth, GA

Always been a family fave. Washes dishes good and smells powerful. Love it! Goes a long way, maybe about a month. Be sure to go to costco to get a giant refill. Wonderful, nice little green color. Safe, very safe for home
Warren S.
Warren S.

I really like the scent of this product and it keeps my dishes sparkling clean though it does dry out my hands it has a great price I buy it at my local market. Though I definitely preferred Dawn,but I would buy it again.
Jesse H.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA

Palmolive concentrate is fantastic. I bought it at the grocery store. For a good price. It cuts through grease like s charm. It's well worth the money and not very pricey. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Karisa W.
Karisa W.

I always purchase this product. Its my everyday dish liquid. I use to for tough grease and it still works magic. It doesn't leave my hands dry. The price is awesome like everywhere. And you can always be sure t find it.
Liseth S.
Liseth S.

Our household has used this product for as long as I can remember. It is thick and lasts for a long time. It advertises that it is soft your your hands and it really is. My dishes always end up being clean as a whistle!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.

Love this dish soap. I've used other bargain brands before that are much cheaper, but I find myself using triple the product on a load of dishes. A little bit of this soap goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase.

Join Now