Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

I love to use Palmolive, because even though I have a dishwasher I prefer to wash my own dishes, and this is great on your hands, and it does a wonderful job at removing grease from your dishes without having to use too much.
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA

This dish soap is so good! Especially because it is ultra concentrated, you can have it for more time. If you mix water with it and use it in parts it will last longer. It cleans super well and fights all grease. Super good!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX

Palmolive is the only dish soap my family has used in years! My grandmother told me years ago to never use another brand & I haven't! It always leaves my dishes clean, hands soft, & doesn't put a huge dent in my pocket book!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I'm a huge fan of Palmolive. There is always a searchable coupon and my local grocery stores have constant deals. Palmolive is effective on grease and soft on my hands which is my big gripe about dish soaps. I'm brand loyal!
T B.
T B.

To me Pomolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid doesn't clean as well as Dawn to me. It is also too heavily scented and it makes me feel that my dishes are going to have that smell lingering on them after I wash them.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Washes dishes and doesn't leave soapy residue. I found other soaps to leave my sponge smelling disgusting after using but this soap does not do that. Great price and nice scents to choose from. I would recommend this brand.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ossining, NY

I generally grab Palmolive at the grocery store because it is on sale. It does the job 'ok' but Dawn is still the best. My husband will not do dishes with Palmolive. He just does not feel it is effective on removing grease.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Sharon, TN

I have hard water and this does the job. It cut threw the dry food and grease. The price is really good and the smell really good. I have used it for years. I really like the looks of the color in the bottle and same color.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, Fl

Palmolive is a very cheap soap and it works okay. There are different soap brands that work better at cleaning dishes for around the same price. I can find this at my local Walmart or dollar general. I would not buy again.
Jena K.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda

One of the originals! You can't go wrong with this dish soap. It cleans well, is not an outrageous price and the smell is nice. I would recommend this product if you don't want to waste money on overpriced household items.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now