Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA

A basic dish soap that never lets you down. It doesn't have an overpowering scent and has always gotten the job done even in deep, grubby grease messes. It's super cheap and can be found pretty much anywhere. Overall, a great, never lets you down product.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Waterford, CA

There is something about the way that a oldie but goodie can bring back memories. Not only does this work well but its inexpensive. I love the way that this pulls the grease out of my dishes with ease. This leaves the dishes and leaves them squicky clean.
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC

It works well and leaves hands feeling nice. pros-smells good and suds a lot. cons- can't think of any at this time. price is good for the size of the product. it is very effective in cleaning the dishes. I would purchase this product again and recommend.
Mandi A.
Mandi A.
Blacksburg, VA

Just a great dish liquid. Removes grease yet gentle on my skin and doesn't dry out my skin. I do enjoy the scent of these dish liquids as well. Not pricey at all and affordable. Only need a little drop; a little goes along way. Would recommend to others.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY

this is the family staple is the first dish washer we use in my house since I remember. great price big bottle the scent is good it a clean feeling. this dish washer is really effective works the way is suppose to work. I would and I'm going to buy again
William J.
William J.
Bessemer, AL

I've tried several other brands but Palmolive is the best one I have used. Cleans your dishes real good , there is a little to much suds. Gets dishes clean and sparkle clean, I buy all my ceaning products from Wal - Mart. I definitely will buy it again.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Milwaukee, WI

This dish soap is very cheap and gets the job done. Although it is very cheap and gets the job done, I find that I am always reapplying soap to the sponge . I'm glad that this brand has created other scents, definitely a buy if you are on a tight budget
Sabine L.
Sabine L.
Halifax, NS

Gets everything off my dishes, loved that it can be purchased in bulk (Costco) and has a nice smell - although I don't buy often I know it is a reliable and responsible purchase - always gets the job done and no need to go back over dishes which is nice
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX

I grew up with my mother always using Palmolive. Not only is it very affordable, it also does a good job in cleaning the dishes. It doesn't have a distinctly strong smell either, so that's always a plus. My dishes always look good as new after using it.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.

Palmolive ultra original has a great scent. Best of all Palmolive is very affordable and it is one of those products that smell great. It is super soapy which lets you know that it works, it is also gentle on your hands and long lasting. Love Palmolive.

Join Now