Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Savannah , Georgia

This is an inexpensive dish detergent, its been around for years, getting the job done. I usually get it for only $1.oo at my local Dollar General store. Leaves your hands smooth and protects your nails too. I would definitely buy again.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cleveland, OH

This dish soap gets the job done at a very affordable price. It's concentrated, so you don't need much and it's still offered at the low price point the brand is famous for. So overall, it's a great deal. I would definitely recommend it.
This is a must in my kitchen everyone that uses it never complains ab the smell or the effectiveness of it. I purchase this at any grocery store near me it is versatile and very forgiving. I would definitely buy again as I already have
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
West Chester, PA

Smells great and great price! The fact that it's ultra-concentrated is nice since you do not have to use so much to do a lot of dishes. I use a lot of dish soap in my house, so this is a great buy for someone who does a lot of dishes.
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI

Classic Pamolive is a solid choice. Nice, clean scent. Does it's job well without the frills. Doesn't dry out hands as much as most soaps but doesn't leave hands super soft either. Easy to find anywhere and super cheap, worth the buy.
Jazmine V.
Jazmine V.

I've used this product since forever. The first time I bought it I was a little skeptical but after a while of using it it is awesome. It is adorable and it cleans off the dishes great. It leaves them really clean and smelling great.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI

I haven't used this one in a while but mainly because I use and prefer my dish soap from Dawn and I can't really point out why but for some reasons I find myself reaching for my Dawn one more often. I do however like his scent a lot.
D C.
D C.

Been using since I could remember. It's extremely concentrated and it's effective. You just can't go wrong with Palmolive. The best part is that it never dries out my skin, and has a pleasant classic smell. Also, the price is right.
Maya F.
Maya F.

Really good dish soap. Cleans anything super easily. Was not disappointed at all by this product. I purchase it from No Frills and have been for a very long time. It is very lightly scented which I like. Will continue to repurchase.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku , Hi

The scent is great, it gets my dishes clean, and doesn't wreak too much havoc on my hands. I get it at my local warehouse store in a huge bottle and it lasts forever. It's cheap, and I don't anticipate switching brands anytime soon.

Join Now