Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

This soap gets the job done. Gets all the dirt and hard grease off your dishes and leaves them smelling so good. It is also gentle on your hands so it doesn't dry your skin out. They have a lot of different scents to choose from.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Jefferson Hills, PA

I buy this for us to use in the kitchen at the nursing home where I work. We take turns buying dish soap. You can get palmolive cheap at dollar tree and sometimes you can add a coupon from the paper to get it for under a dollar.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Ramona, CA

I've tried other brand but I've always preferred Palmolive. I feel as though it cleans the best! I typically but it in bulk from the grocery store or Costco. Pros: a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this!
Tabby C.
Tabby C.

Great product for a great value! Works great to get all grease and grime off of every dish! It is decently priced and works well which makes it my go to. I also love that you can buy it at almost any store with cleaning product
Somia A.
Somia A.
Ardmore, OK

Works really good but it smells soooo bad. If you buy a product from them make sure to get a scented one or else it'll taste like chemicals. The good thing is it doesn't leave my dishes smelling like that. Not purchasing again.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Mc Alpin, FL

I use Palmolive often, but I prefer Dawn, the dish soap gets the job done the scent is great I personally love the original smell it smells more intense than Dawn which I love but I wish it would pick up as much grease as Dawn.
Chase M.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ

This soap works great! It even smells good too which is a plus. It works great on grease and dirty dishes. I am very pleased with the results. I would definitely buy this product again. I would to others looking for dish soap.
Mahenoor K.
Mahenoor K.

A little truly goes a long way with this brand. You only need a little o your sponge to wash a whole sink of dishes. And unlike other brands where you need to keep adding to the sponge, this one you don't need to do that with.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.

It's alright, nothing MAJORLY special about this product mainly because it does the job like any other dish soap. It can be found in any supermarket or store, and the scent is good but it's your preference. I would recommend.
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

I love to use Palmolive, because even though I have a dishwasher I prefer to wash my own dishes, and this is great on your hands, and it does a wonderful job at removing grease from your dishes without having to use too much.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?