Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Dec. 10, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I like to buy this soap because it is affordable compared to Dawn. Although it does not quite match the strength of its Dawn competitor. Can be bought at any grocery store. I bought it from Walmart and Dollar General!
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
My favorite liquid dish soap! Smell reminds me of doing dishes with my grandma, it's very easy on hands, and is more affordable than some other brands. I buy this brand most often, cleans the best and lasts FOREVER!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
This is hands down the best liquid dish soap. It cuts through grease and leaves all dishes sparkling. It suds up a lot so you don't need to use a lot. The bottles last a long time which makes it very cost effective.
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I love this soap so much! We spent a week in the NICU with my son when he was born and we exclusively used Palmolive to wash his bottles and nipples. It was amazing and we bought some more when we were discharged :)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Nov. 6, 2016, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
My grandmother used it, my mom uses it, so naturally I use it. You only need a little bit and it soaps up and makes washing a breeze. I know I can only count on it. I know my dishes are always clean after using it.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Nov. 16, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This dish soap smells good and cleans dishes well. Palmolive is a very good valued dish soap. Bought at Walmart and would buy again if on a budget. It cleans well, but leaves my hands dry if I wash too many dishes.
Christina M.
Christina M.
My mom has been using this for years in the house. It feels great on your hands! We get the larger bottles from a wholesale market. The soap itself is pretty thick, and suds up amazingly. Love the different scents.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
I actually use this mostly for washing my makeup brushes. I like the amount of product that you get for the price, and it performs well. It's gentle on my hands when I wash dishes, and there is no offensive smell.
Donisha K. G.
Donisha K. G.
Coweta, OK
Nov. 23, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I love Palmolive. I have to pre wash my dishes before i put them in the dishwasher. I'm OCD lol. But smells great, cleans the dishes great. No greasiness left on the dishes and my hands feel great after using it.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This product is amazing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is nice also and would definitely recommend! You can even sometimes find these in dollar tree for just a buck! It's my go to brand.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?