BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD
My mom always buys this dishsoap and it works great because it fights grease pretty well and plus you know how moms love everything cheap. I would carry on what my mom does and use this great product!!
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
I prefer the original. It does the job perfectly and I don't feel that it needs any improvements. It also leaves your hands feeling really soft. Added bonus is that the smell is great too!
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
You can't mess with a classic! Palmolive is what my mom always bought to do dishes and i buy it partially because she did but mostly cuz it actually works. Great price, smells fresh, and you don't need a ton to get through a sink full of dishes. It really does cut through the grease therefore you don't have to stand at the sink scrubbing your greasy pans for 20 minutes! It takes me about 10 minutes to finish a full sink of dishes with about 2tbsps of Palmolive! Great if you're on a budget!
Ken C.
This is the goto dish detergent my son loves the smell it's his Fav because he's always on the dishes lol but honestly it's been what my family has used for years growing up
Krista S.
Mc Alpin, FL
I use Palmolive often, but I prefer Dawn, the dish soap gets the job done the scent is great I personally love the original smell it smells more intense than Dawn which I love but I wish it would pick up as much grease as Dawn.
Jazmin M.
Yakima, Wa
This is not my go to dish soap but it does the job! Very affordable and can find it anywhere! It has a very nice scent and cleans very well. Awesome for the price
Lacey W.
Brandon, MS
Love this washing product! It is reasonably priced and feels great when used! I highly recommend this product over all others. Your dishes will feel so refreshed after using this amazing product! And the bottle is cute!
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
This is the staple dish soap in my household, it's the only dish soap that anyone in my entire family buys. Keep it simple, get it clean! Love it. Smells nice too.
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH
A little goes a long way! I love being conservative with my dish soap and this lasts me so long while still leaving my dishes spotless when I decide to handwash.
Nicole B.
This stuff is great it's cheap, it smells good, and mostly importantly clean great. It also doesn't seem to dry out my hands as bad as other brand. I will definitely be buying more of this product in the future
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?