BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jodie D.
Denham Springs , LA
I really like this dish soap because of how it doesn't dry out my hands. It has no problem cutting through grease and stuck on food. Also doesn't break the bank.
Jessica K.
I don't know what it is, but this stuff is the best. I hand wash all of my dishes and this is the only brand that I will use. Nice smell and doesn't dry my skin out. One of the better dish soaps in my opinion.
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
This dish washing soap is pretty good and it smells okay some cons are it's very dry at the end and I bought it from Walmart ! Like I said it smells okay ! It works pretty good and yeah we would buy it again
Wanda A.
I must say Palmolive is by far my favorite dish liquid out there it leaves my dishes clean with less than other liquids and it also leaves my hands feeling soft.
Crystal C.
Cuts through grease quick, a little goes a long way šŸ’ŖšŸ½ I would recommend this product. The way I use it is letting dishes sink in warm water and a little bit of this detergent.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid soap at my local supermarket. It does a great job of cleaning dishes and removing grime, and has a pleasant scent, however, I find that I constantly have to reapply the dish soap to my sponge, which I find to be a waste of product. When comparing this to product to Dawn dish soap, I find that I use less product for the same results. I would not recommend this product.
Sarah S.
Best dish soap ever!! The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. It's thick and not watered down like some other brands are. The scents aren't bad either.
Ashley S.
This product gets the job done... Not only does it cut the grease but it moisturizes your hands & doesn't dry them out.... Love this and will most def continue to purchase
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
I grew up using Palmolive dish detergent. There are just some things I am not willing to part with as an adult. Palmolive dish detergent cuts grease and cleans dishes really well. I also use it with scrubbing powder for the catch pans under my burners on the stove. Palmolive dish detergent is good for getting makeup off of your hands.
Imani H.
Charlotte, NC
Does a great job of getting off stains and oils. I always have this in my house. I get it from the dollar store more regularly than from any other store. Does the trick
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?