BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kelly H.
Now my go to dishwashing soap works just fine to get rid of the grease. With a little elbow grease it works just like the other highly rated brands. It does smell really good though.
Allison G.
Springfield, MO
This dish soap has no suds to it. I could fly through a bottle and stilllet feel my dishes weren't getting clean enough. The smell isn't bad, and it washes off the dishes easily.
Kristan D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I not only use Palmolive in my home, but at my job as well. (School Cafeteria) We use it to soak our pans and it genuinely cuts grease, but also helps get baked on cheese and breading off of the pans. The scent is a bonus. We'll continue to go back to Palmolive again and again.
Cecily L.
Always use Palmolive. Love the scent and the feel after I wash dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands or leaves a strange feeling on my skin. I tried other brands in the past and I always turn back to Palmolive.
Gabriela M.
Antioch, CA
Love this product . Its really tough on grease . I also use it to wash my waterproof foundation off my brushes . Tbh their is no cons . It smell like soap. Idk , im big on smells .
Samantha E.
One of my top choices when choosing my dish soap. I love the scent, how it cleans my dishes and that the concentrate goes a long way. The price and value of the product is great!!
Does its job and cleans well. It works goo on a sponge and for soaking dishes. It is effective and affordable. Does what it says and doesn't disappoint. I am happy with this product. I'm sure you would be too.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY
This is a very thick soap so a little goes a long way which is one of my reasons for loving this and giving it 5 stars, and also because this cuts right through any type of grease on your pans or dishes. Love it
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is the ultimate dish soap. Makes your dishes all sudsy! The only downfall I guess would be making sure you rinse it good! Because, sometimes the suds don't want to come off!
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
This is a great brand of dish soap . I love how it keeps your ends soft and still manages to clean your dishes . This is a very effective dish soap and the price is just a plus !
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?