Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Ruth D.
Ruth D.

I purchased this product on sale. I was washing an old pan with this and I had to stop and take a picture of the before and after. I noticed the difference right away. The old, baked on grease was coming off as I was washing!!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting/needing clean dishes without breaking the bank. This is even affordable WITHOUT a coupon!
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA

My mother raised me on this Palmolive product! Ever since I can remember from a young age when my mother made me do the dishes this was the go to bottle. I remember washing the dishes and using this as a bubble bath in my sink to play around with while washing the dishes and made it so bubbly and sudsy she got mad but it was funny and I got the job done hehe!
Kyra M.
Kyra M.

When washing dishes, I need a soap that gets odwn and dirty and rids grease stains and caked on girmes, especially after holiday dinners. This product does the job; It's very concentrated, suds very nicely and has a nice smell but personally, I prefer citrus scents. Overall, I recommend this product to those that have hard to wash dishes like glassware.
Kallie S.
Kallie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is my favorite dish soap. It gets all the hard to scrub food off my pots and pans with ease. A lot of the time I use the soap to wash my hands, and I prefer to use it over bath and bodyworks soap. It leaves my hands really soft and smooth. My favorite thing about this soap is the SMELL, I cannot get enough of it - it is my all time favorite smell.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL

I been using Palmolive for around 3 years. I used to like the purple one because it was soft in my hands but it didn't work to clean the dishes but this one is not that soft but do not let my hands dry and that ok by me but it's amazing in the dishes. So people worried about their hands and the cleanliness in the dishes this is the one you should use.
Tay P.
Tay P.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them. Even though this Original, it still doesn't take a lot to wash dishes. I remember the old commercials with Madge the manicurist and she would have clients soaking their hands in Palmolive because it's supposed to be gentle.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bedminster, NJ

I just love the way this smells. A little bit does go a long way (which I tend to forget.) The little bottle has lasted me a solid 2 months so far. It does make my skin dry which is why I give it 4 stars. Palmolive has other products that are more moisturizing that I will use come winter time. This is just a great, clean scent that gets the job done.
Denelle W.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI

I ran out of dawn dish soap and my father bought me Palmolive to get me buy until I could get my own. I like Palmolive but it is not my favorite product. The scent isnt very good and it seemed to not be as bubbly in my dishwater compared to dawn. It also seemed to kind of dry out my hands. I would only buy again if I had no other choice.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Durham, NC

I grew up using Palmolive dish detergent. There are just some things I am not willing to part with as an adult. Palmolive dish detergent cuts grease and cleans dishes really well. I also use it with scrubbing powder for the catch pans under my burners on the stove. Palmolive dish detergent is good for getting makeup off of your hands.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI

Palmolive is an alright brand, it doesn't dry out my hands like some off brands do. The value is okay, it can be a bit pricey at times depending on the store. The original scent isn't bad but they do have a lot of better scents. I would recommend it to friends who have sensitive skin and are looking for something other then Dawn.

Join Now