Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
janet f.
janet f.
Brooklyn, NY

it does a fabulous job on the dishes, cutting through even baked on grease and grime, and the bubbles last and last!
It smells lovely, and it leaves my hands soft, not red and sore like another liquid did that I was using before Palmolive. I'm really impressed! I also use it to wipe down the stove and counter tops and it quickly cleans up grime and grease stains from them as well.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ

For dish washing soap this is the one I always buy. This basic original scent Palmolive works great for me it feels like my dishes our really getting a good cleaning and the soap really gets rid of any bad smells that sometimes dishes get after sitting in your sink for a while. This dish soap does the job and best of all you don't need very much of it a little goes a long way!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Surrey, BC

This dish soap is an old standby. Nothing fancy about it, but it sure gets the job done. A little goes a really long way, as is expected from Palmolive. The scent is unobtrusive and familiar to most people. It is very concentrated, which makes it rough on my hands. I like some of the other Palmolive soaps better in terms of my skin, but you can't beat the classic green clean!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.

I purchased this product on sale. I was washing an old pan with this and I had to stop and take a picture of the before and after. I noticed the difference right away. The old, baked on grease was coming off as I was washing!!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting/needing clean dishes without breaking the bank. This is even affordable WITHOUT a coupon!
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA

My mother raised me on this Palmolive product! Ever since I can remember from a young age when my mother made me do the dishes this was the go to bottle. I remember washing the dishes and using this as a bubble bath in my sink to play around with while washing the dishes and made it so bubbly and sudsy she got mad but it was funny and I got the job done hehe!
Kyra M.
Kyra M.

When washing dishes, I need a soap that gets odwn and dirty and rids grease stains and caked on girmes, especially after holiday dinners. This product does the job; It's very concentrated, suds very nicely and has a nice smell but personally, I prefer citrus scents. Overall, I recommend this product to those that have hard to wash dishes like glassware.
Kallie S.
Kallie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is my favorite dish soap. It gets all the hard to scrub food off my pots and pans with ease. A lot of the time I use the soap to wash my hands, and I prefer to use it over bath and bodyworks soap. It leaves my hands really soft and smooth. My favorite thing about this soap is the SMELL, I cannot get enough of it - it is my all time favorite smell.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL

I been using Palmolive for around 3 years. I used to like the purple one because it was soft in my hands but it didn't work to clean the dishes but this one is not that soft but do not let my hands dry and that ok by me but it's amazing in the dishes. So people worried about their hands and the cleanliness in the dishes this is the one you should use.
Tay P.
Tay P.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them. Even though this Original, it still doesn't take a lot to wash dishes. I remember the old commercials with Madge the manicurist and she would have clients soaking their hands in Palmolive because it's supposed to be gentle.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bedminster, NJ

I just love the way this smells. A little bit does go a long way (which I tend to forget.) The little bottle has lasted me a solid 2 months so far. It does make my skin dry which is why I give it 4 stars. Palmolive has other products that are more moisturizing that I will use come winter time. This is just a great, clean scent that gets the job done.

Join Now