BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kallie S.
Kallie S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is my favorite dish soap. It gets all the hard to scrub food off my pots and pans with ease. A lot of the time I use the soap to wash my hands, and I prefer to use it over bath and bodyworks soap. It leaves my hands really soft and smooth. My favorite thing about this soap is the SMELL, I cannot get enough of it - it is my all time favorite smell.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL
I been using Palmolive for around 3 years. I used to like the purple one because it was soft in my hands but it didn't work to clean the dishes but this one is not that soft but do not let my hands dry and that ok by me but it's amazing in the dishes. So people worried about their hands and the cleanliness in the dishes this is the one you should use.
Tay P.
Tay P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them. Even though this Original, it still doesn't take a lot to wash dishes. I remember the old commercials with Madge the manicurist and she would have clients soaking their hands in Palmolive because it's supposed to be gentle.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
I just love the way this smells. A little bit does go a long way (which I tend to forget.) The little bottle has lasted me a solid 2 months so far. It does make my skin dry which is why I give it 4 stars. Palmolive has other products that are more moisturizing that I will use come winter time. This is just a great, clean scent that gets the job done.
Denelle W.
Denelle W.
Oscoda , MI
I ran out of dawn dish soap and my father bought me Palmolive to get me buy until I could get my own. I like Palmolive but it is not my favorite product. The scent isnt very good and it seemed to not be as bubbly in my dishwater compared to dawn. It also seemed to kind of dry out my hands. I would only buy again if I had no other choice.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
I grew up using Palmolive dish detergent. There are just some things I am not willing to part with as an adult. Palmolive dish detergent cuts grease and cleans dishes really well. I also use it with scrubbing powder for the catch pans under my burners on the stove. Palmolive dish detergent is good for getting makeup off of your hands.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI
Palmolive is an alright brand, it doesn't dry out my hands like some off brands do. The value is okay, it can be a bit pricey at times depending on the store. The original scent isn't bad but they do have a lot of better scents. I would recommend it to friends who have sensitive skin and are looking for something other then Dawn.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I get it when ever it is on sale at Walgreens for .99. Usually they have it on sale so I wait because the small one are not worth 1.99. Now I like this better then Ajax and Joy but not as good as the original concentrated Dawn. I can use that for so many things but I find this one to not be as strong but worth it when on sale.
marisa s.
marisa s.
This dish liquid is great! I like to put it on my dishes, run some water over it, and let them soak. In just a few minutes most of the food is off the dishes and pans. And even when I don't leave the dishes to soak this is still great dish liquid because I don't need to scrub the dishes as much which means less work for me!
bianca l.
bianca l.
new orleans, LA
this is a generational loyal brand ive used since my mother used it. when i use other dish liquid they feel too thick like handsoap and i dont like that feeling that there is a film left on the dishes. this dish soap is light and only takes a few drops to get a soapy sud going if that is what you enjoy. the scent is light.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?