Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Surrey, BC

This dish soap is an old standby. Nothing fancy about it, but it sure gets the job done. A little goes a really long way, as is expected from Palmolive. The scent is unobtrusive and familiar to most people. It is very concentrated, which makes it rough on my hands. I like some of the other Palmolive soaps better in terms of my skin, but you can't beat the classic green clean!
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA

My mother raised me on this Palmolive product! Ever since I can remember from a young age when my mother made me do the dishes this was the go to bottle. I remember washing the dishes and using this as a bubble bath in my sink to play around with while washing the dishes and made it so bubbly and sudsy she got mad but it was funny and I got the job done hehe!
Kyra M.
Kyra M.

When washing dishes, I need a soap that gets odwn and dirty and rids grease stains and caked on girmes, especially after holiday dinners. This product does the job; It's very concentrated, suds very nicely and has a nice smell but personally, I prefer citrus scents. Overall, I recommend this product to those that have hard to wash dishes like glassware.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL

I been using Palmolive for around 3 years. I used to like the purple one because it was soft in my hands but it didn't work to clean the dishes but this one is not that soft but do not let my hands dry and that ok by me but it's amazing in the dishes. So people worried about their hands and the cleanliness in the dishes this is the one you should use.
Tay P.
Tay P.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them. Even though this Original, it still doesn't take a lot to wash dishes. I remember the old commercials with Madge the manicurist and she would have clients soaking their hands in Palmolive because it's supposed to be gentle.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bedminster, NJ

I just love the way this smells. A little bit does go a long way (which I tend to forget.) The little bottle has lasted me a solid 2 months so far. It does make my skin dry which is why I give it 4 stars. Palmolive has other products that are more moisturizing that I will use come winter time. This is just a great, clean scent that gets the job done.
Lynnsey D.
Lynnsey D.

Palmolive gets the job done, but I've noticed that I've had to use a lot of it to achieve the same cleanliness as other brands. I suppose that's why the price tag is so low. Don't get me wrong, it certainly does the job, but I don't think it's as effective as other brands. Either way, you get what you pay for and the dishes are clean!
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Durham, NC

I grew up using Palmolive dish detergent. There are just some things I am not willing to part with as an adult. Palmolive dish detergent cuts grease and cleans dishes really well. I also use it with scrubbing powder for the catch pans under my burners on the stove. Palmolive dish detergent is good for getting makeup off of your hands.
Marilyn O.
Marilyn O.
Chandler, AZ

I have used Palmolive for years now. It was just one of those things that I grew up with in the family. I can remember being a little girl and seeing my grandmother wash her dishes with it and I use to beg her to let wash them and her would but she would always rewash them, hum I guess I didn't do a good job at it. But it looked fun.
Erin B.
Erin B.

My dad l o v e s this stuff!!! He does all the dishes by hand since the dishwasher broke two years ago and his hands were all rough and dry all the time. Not any more! ever since he started using this he's totally stopped complaining about 'winter hands' lol yeah i'd recommend it to anyone who does dishes by hand! Try it out my guy!

Join Now