BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Casey R.
A little goes a long way with this dish soap! Minimal scent, which I love, and the bottle lasts forever! Works great when hand washing with both a scrubbing brush or sponge.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
It's not as effective as Dawn. But I like to use it because it's affordable. It does the job. It smells good. But the soap is very thin. That's why it doesn't sud up as much.
Lisbeth S.
DORAL, FL
Not so strong, had to use a lot to clean dishes. i feel that it's not so different to the normal dishwashing liquid. Smell also not somstrong compared to other brands in the market.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
This is a good dish liquid. I purchase it most times when it goes on sale. I always have a back up for washing dishes. It's always done well for me. I will repurchase it again.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
When dawn is not available at costco or if this is the one with yhe $ off, we usually get this one. Its gets the job down and I feel like this is more gentler than the dawn
Della W.
Started using when I was a kid and Madge was soaking hands in Palmolive on tv. Mom used it and I use it now. It cleans great and does make your hands feel soft and smooth.
Malika I.
Love the smell. This dishwashing liquid is very tough on grease and gets dishes extremely clean but does not dry out hands which is a major plus. Doesn't get any better!
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
I think this product does such a great job. It always leaves my dishes really clean and the smell is so nice. It's an affordable product and doesn't dry out my hands when using it.
Sharon B.
Duluth, GA
Always been a family fave. Washes dishes good and smells powerful. Love it! Goes a long way, maybe about a month. Be sure to go to costco to get a giant refill. Wonderful, nice little green color. Safe, very safe for home
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I really like this dish soap because its not too pricey and it gets the job done. I feel like it cuts through grease and its not to harsh on my hands. i would recommend this.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?