Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.

Me gusta mucho este lava platos de PALMOLIVE, primero su agradable aroma, realmente lava bien los plataos y quita la grasa de ollas y sartenes, dura mucho y produce bastante espuma, es duradero, buen precio, y siempre lo compro, lo recomiendo
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

My family had used this for years I'm not crazy about the scent but you do get a lot for your dollar this stuff lasts us a long long time we buy the huge container and just fill up small ones. It cleans the dishes and makes your hands soft.
Reivíla L.
Reivíla L.
Abreu e Lima

Este produto é ultra concentrado e remove a camada de gordura, proporcionando uma limpeza profunda sem utilizarmos uma grande quantidade do produto, normalmente eu misturo um pouco com água para usá-lo, acaba rendendo mais do que os outros!
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.

I have use this brand since I moved into my appartment the origonal works very well just as good as dawn but if you are adventurous there other flavors and things are even better the smells are wonderfull I just love it its like gormet soap
Kristian R.
Kristian R.
Silsbee, TX

Over the years this product is not as good as it once was. I keep going back and buying it anyways. Feels great on my hands but for cacked on dishes it doesn't do much damage like it used to. I feel that dawn and even gain have better soaps
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
San Diego, CA

I think this product is very good because not only cleans all your deashes but also leaves your hands really soft and smooth but I think that even if it leaves your hands really soft, when it gets dry your hands get dry more than it should
Myia J.
Myia J.

As a little girl my great grandfather would use this to always wash dishes. Whether it was after a small meal or a large gathering. The dishes were always clean, smelt nice, And it also made his hands soft too. It's very reasonably priced.
Dru D.
Dru D.
Irvine, CA

Palmolive is the best dish soap I've tried! It's viscous, moisturizing for hands and cleans everything from plates to pots. A quarter size amount of this soap cleans twice as many dishes as other soaps I've tried. I will buy this forever!!
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA

This product left my hands super dry after! There was no scent at all? This product was super watery, it didn't do its job at all. Not a lot of bubbles was created in the process of washing my dishes either. I don't recommend this product.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA

We use the Palmolive original because I'm able to wash my daughters bottles without any harsh smells or left over residues. It's a great price. Cleans the dishes in the dish washer phenomenally and is just as good for hand washing bottles.

Join Now