Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kelli f.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, Fl
This dish soap is really good with grease and it cleans very nicely. The scent is alright but I would typically prefer something with a more fresh scent like lemon. It is not my absolute favorite but it gets the job done.
Jesse H.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Palmolive concentrate is fantastic. I bought it at the grocery store. For a good price. It cuts through grease like s charm. It's well worth the money and not very pricey. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Dec. 25, 2016, 8:23 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Love this dish soap. I've used other bargain brands before that are much cheaper, but I find myself using triple the product on a load of dishes. A little bit of this soap goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
If you want a dish soap with no strong scent this is what you need! Doesn't smell bad but doesn't smell fruity either. Cleans dishes well and you don't need a huge amount of it in order to clean everything in your sink!
Karisa W.
Karisa W.
I always purchase this product. Its my everyday dish liquid. I use to for tough grease and it still works magic. It doesn't leave my hands dry. The price is awesome like everywhere. And you can always be sure t find it.
This soap has no problem producing suds and has in my opinion a lovely fragrance that I'm pleased with. It cuts through the grease on my dishes and soaks hard to scrub pans fairly well. Faithful consumer of Palmolive c:
Liseth S.
Liseth S.
Our household has used this product for as long as I can remember. It is thick and lasts for a long time. It advertises that it is soft your your hands and it really is. My dishes always end up being clean as a whistle!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Rehoboth, MA
Nov. 18, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is a reliable dish soap that always gets the job done! I have used this for year, and so has my mother. I love having this on hand for other uses too, not just for dishes. This can be used in homemade cleaners too!
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
Palmolive is one of two of my faveorite holy grail kitchen products. I do not care for the other scented ones because i feel that they don't have the cleaning power that the original does. This is a must in my kitchen!
Amaya C.
Amaya C.
Ludowici, GA
Mexican household my grandma would use this and I love the smell ! Effective but does not dry out the hands and is a good value ! I appreciate that it makes the dishes so clean ! And that it doesn't leave any residue !
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?