BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD
My mom always buys this dishsoap and it works great because it fights grease pretty well and plus you know how moms love everything cheap. I would carry on what my mom does and use this great product!!
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
I prefer the original. It does the job perfectly and I don't feel that it needs any improvements. It also leaves your hands feeling really soft. Added bonus is that the smell is great too!
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
You can't mess with a classic! Palmolive is what my mom always bought to do dishes and i buy it partially because she did but mostly cuz it actually works. Great price, smells fresh, and you don't need a ton to get through a sink full of dishes. It really does cut through the grease therefore you don't have to stand at the sink scrubbing your greasy pans for 20 minutes! It takes me about 10 minutes to finish a full sink of dishes with about 2tbsps of Palmolive! Great if you're on a budget!
Audrey F.
Merrillville, IN
I feel like this does a really good job cutting thru build up food and grease. We are a family of 5 and one bottle lasts us a month or so. It also smells very clean
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
This is the staple dish soap in my household, it's the only dish soap that anyone in my entire family buys. Keep it simple, get it clean! Love it. Smells nice too.
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
This is not my go to dish soap but it does the job! Very affordable and can find it anywhere! It has a very nice scent and cleans very well. Awesome for the price
Lacey W.
Brandon, MS
Love this washing product! It is reasonably priced and feels great when used! I highly recommend this product over all others. Your dishes will feel so refreshed after using this amazing product! And the bottle is cute!
Krista S.
Mc Alpin, FL
I use Palmolive often, but I prefer Dawn, the dish soap gets the job done the scent is great I personally love the original smell it smells more intense than Dawn which I love but I wish it would pick up as much grease as Dawn.
Jodie D.
Denham Springs , LA
I really like this dish soap because of how it doesn't dry out my hands. It has no problem cutting through grease and stuck on food. Also doesn't break the bank.
Jessica K.
I don't know what it is, but this stuff is the best. I hand wash all of my dishes and this is the only brand that I will use. Nice smell and doesn't dry my skin out. One of the better dish soaps in my opinion.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?