BY PALMOLIVE #40 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
This is a good dish liquid. I purchase it most times when it goes on sale. I always have a back up for washing dishes. It's always done well for me. I will repurchase it again.
Malika I.
Love the smell. This dishwashing liquid is very tough on grease and gets dishes extremely clean but does not dry out hands which is a major plus. Doesn't get any better!
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
I think this product does such a great job. It always leaves my dishes really clean and the smell is so nice. It's an affordable product and doesn't dry out my hands when using it.
Sharon B.
Duluth, GA
Always been a family fave. Washes dishes good and smells powerful. Love it! Goes a long way, maybe about a month. Be sure to go to costco to get a giant refill. Wonderful, nice little green color. Safe, very safe for home
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I really like this dish soap because its not too pricey and it gets the job done. I feel like it cuts through grease and its not to harsh on my hands. i would recommend this.
Jordan J.
Manhattan Bch, CA
This dish liquid smells great, and it really gets the grime off dirty dishes! However, I recommend that you wear gloves, because it really dries out your skin.
Alisa A.
Silver Spring, MD
My mom always buys this dishsoap and it works great because it fights grease pretty well and plus you know how moms love everything cheap. I would carry on what my mom does and use this great product!!
Annie C.
De Soto, MO
I prefer the original. It does the job perfectly and I don't feel that it needs any improvements. It also leaves your hands feeling really soft. Added bonus is that the smell is great too!
Audrey F.
Merrillville, IN
I feel like this does a really good job cutting thru build up food and grease. We are a family of 5 and one bottle lasts us a month or so. It also smells very clean
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
You can't mess with a classic! Palmolive is what my mom always bought to do dishes and i buy it partially because she did but mostly cuz it actually works. Great price, smells fresh, and you don't need a ton to get through a sink full of dishes. It really does cut through the grease therefore you don't have to stand at the sink scrubbing your greasy pans for 20 minutes! It takes me about 10 minutes to finish a full sink of dishes with about 2tbsps of Palmolive! Great if you're on a budget!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?