BY PALMOLIVE #43 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
I love to use Palmolive, because even though I have a dishwasher I prefer to wash my own dishes, and this is great on your hands, and it does a wonderful job at removing grease from your dishes without having to use too much.
Kiara H.
Kiara H.
It's alright, nothing MAJORLY special about this product mainly because it does the job like any other dish soap. It can be found in any supermarket or store, and the scent is good but it's your preference. I would recommend.
T B.
T B.
To me Pomolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid doesn't clean as well as Dawn to me. It is also too heavily scented and it makes me feel that my dishes are going to have that smell lingering on them after I wash them.
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
This dish soap is so good! Especially because it is ultra concentrated, you can have it for more time. If you mix water with it and use it in parts it will last longer. It cleans super well and fights all grease. Super good!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Eagle Lake, TX
Palmolive is the only dish soap my family has used in years! My grandmother told me years ago to never use another brand & I haven't! It always leaves my dishes clean, hands soft, & doesn't put a huge dent in my pocket book!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Sharon, TN
I have hard water and this does the job. It cut threw the dry food and grease. The price is really good and the smell really good. I have used it for years. I really like the looks of the color in the bottle and same color.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Washes dishes and doesn't leave soapy residue. I found other soaps to leave my sponge smelling disgusting after using but this soap does not do that. Great price and nice scents to choose from. I would recommend this brand.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ossining, NY
I generally grab Palmolive at the grocery store because it is on sale. It does the job 'ok' but Dawn is still the best. My husband will not do dishes with Palmolive. He just does not feel it is effective on removing grease.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Palmolive is a very cheap soap and it works okay. There are different soap brands that work better at cleaning dishes for around the same price. I can find this at my local Walmart or dollar general. I would not buy again.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Cedar Falls, IA
My roommates always leave dishes in the sink for days and this is great for those dried on messes. Smells great and is a good price. Very happy with this product. Can find it anywhere and has plenty of the product included
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?