BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kimberly M.
I love this dish soap. It cleans your dishes really well. It had a nice fresh smell. This is a very effective product. I highly recommend it. You can buy it almost any where. I would buy it again.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased the big bulk bottle from costco and a little definitely goes a long way. I've had the same bottle for over a year now, I cook everyday so that means I do my dishes every day as well..
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Love it and I think it works better than any other dish washing liquid. It is affordable and a little bit goes a long way. I will continue to buy it and would recommend for others to do the same.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA
Love this original. Though it leave the color of the waylter looking green(odd), it has a great smell(not over powering) and super easy to afford. Can be found in CVS or Walgreens. Definitely my go to dish soap.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
The original and there sensitive line are the best ones I've used! Thy are great price and can be found at Target or even Walmart. The biggest piece to me is that they keep my hands soft and subtle.
Crystal L.
Mount Holly, NJ
I just always use this no real reason. Sometimes I get different scents and they smell amazing as well but this is just my go to. Keeps my dishes clean and sparkling.
Summer W.
Saint Joseph
My mom has used this my whole life so the scent reminds me of when I was little. Great degreaser and cleans well! Very clean and distinct smell and extremely affordable
Analy U.
Denver, CO
Leaves your hands super soft. Tough on grease. Too me I really love how smells. I love how I really don't have to use the wire sponges with this soap. The food and grease really comes off
Bre M.
Las Vegas , Nv
Decent dishwashing liquid. Very mild on your skin, extremely light fragrance and inexpensive. I've bought this product mostly from SAMs Club and WalMart. I recommend buying/trying this product.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
I always used this brand of dish soap, I like it cause it's concentrated and you only need a little bit to used and it makes lots of bubbles and you can wash as many as dishes you need to.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?