BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kelly H.
Now my go to dishwashing soap works just fine to get rid of the grease. With a little elbow grease it works just like the other highly rated brands. It does smell really good though.
Cecily L.
Always use Palmolive. Love the scent and the feel after I wash dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands or leaves a strange feeling on my skin. I tried other brands in the past and I always turn back to Palmolive.
Kristan D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I not only use Palmolive in my home, but at my job as well. (School Cafeteria) We use it to soak our pans and it genuinely cuts grease, but also helps get baked on cheese and breading off of the pans. The scent is a bonus. We'll continue to go back to Palmolive again and again.
Gabriela M.
Antioch, CA
Love this product . Its really tough on grease . I also use it to wash my waterproof foundation off my brushes . Tbh their is no cons . It smell like soap. Idk , im big on smells .
Does its job and cleans well. It works goo on a sponge and for soaking dishes. It is effective and affordable. Does what it says and doesn't disappoint. I am happy with this product. I'm sure you would be too.
Samantha E.
One of my top choices when choosing my dish soap. I love the scent, how it cleans my dishes and that the concentrate goes a long way. The price and value of the product is great!!
Really great product. It has multiple uses, for instance I can use this inside and outside to clean areas. Moreover it cleans dishes really well. IT takes grease and any weird odor away really well.
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
This is a great brand of dish soap . I love how it keeps your ends soft and still manages to clean your dishes . This is a very effective dish soap and the price is just a plus !
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is the ultimate dish soap. Makes your dishes all sudsy! The only downfall I guess would be making sure you rinse it good! Because, sometimes the suds don't want to come off!
Casey R.
A little goes a long way with this dish soap! Minimal scent, which I love, and the bottle lasts forever! Works great when hand washing with both a scrubbing brush or sponge.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?