Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Dru D.
Dru D.
Irvine, CA

Palmolive is the best dish soap I've tried! It's viscous, moisturizing for hands and cleans everything from plates to pots. A quarter size amount of this soap cleans twice as many dishes as other soaps I've tried. I will buy this forever!!
Myia J.
Myia J.

As a little girl my great grandfather would use this to always wash dishes. Whether it was after a small meal or a large gathering. The dishes were always clean, smelt nice, And it also made his hands soft too. It's very reasonably priced.
Shiv G.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ

This is a product that has been in my house for as long as I can remember! It's an awesome value, and my parents usually get the really big bottle, which you can use to refill the smaller bottles a bunch of times! A little goes a long way!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP

Great scent works well at cleaning my dishes removes grease fast. I purchase multiple times out of other dish soaps I do buy this brand and prefer this one. scent lasts on the dishes I dont get any leftover residue like some leave behind.
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL

I love this brand and get your dishes nice and clean and it has a great smell it is very affordable and it also reminds me of my childhood it is the dish soap my grandmother always used so when I smell this I think of her house growing up
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

This as been one of my favorite original dish soaps. It doesn't have tons of stuff in it like the new soaps do. It gets the job done. Including the greasy stuff on the pots and pans. The scent is nice. I will continue to use this product.
miacrass H.
miacrass H.

So this dish soap in our house hold is used to wash the car. We use in the house dawm and for the cars palmolive it washes well and i like that it makes a lot of buubles which makes the soap distribution easier to do in as we wash the car.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Turlock, CA

This is an inexpensive dish detergent, its been around for years, getting the job done. I usually get it for only $1.oo at my local Dollar General store. Leaves your hands smooth and protects your nails too. I would definitely buy again.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Bronx, NY

Verdaderamente es excelente, es uno de mis jabones para platos favoritos. Como es concentrado yo hecho un poco en otro envase y lo mezclo con agua, me quita la grasa perfectamente, me encanta el olor y no le causa resequedad a mis manos.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cleveland, OH

This dish soap gets the job done at a very affordable price. It's concentrated, so you don't need much and it's still offered at the low price point the brand is famous for. So overall, it's a great deal. I would definitely recommend it.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?