Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.

I remember my mom usng Palmolive and I from time to time use it as well. It's works very well with a thick lather that removes grease with ease. TI purchased it a Publix while on sale. The concentrated brand is better in my opinion cause you end up using less.
Anuna E.
Anuna E.
Hamburg

Smells great, and feels very gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way with the concentrated formula, and it really does its job. It's also great for just leaving in the sink with the water, and I like how it doesn't dry out my hands or smell too chemical.
Aklea W.
Aklea W.
Orlando, FL

Classic and time tested dish soap! This is the dish soap I grew up with and still purchase today. It cuts through greasy in a heartbeat, has a light scent that doesn't linger on dishes and doesn't dry my hands when using. Great product at an affordable price.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

Works well to clean on all materials, is very affordable, especially considering its effectiveness. Smells great and has a long-lasting fresh scent. The value is worth the price. I buy this often and would recommend it to all. Good size and very concentrated.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ

Rich, concentrated liquid dish detergent that gets the job done even on hard, baked on food stuck to the pan. Gentle to the hands and since it is concentrated, a little goes a long way so very cost effective. Has a nice scent and makes my glasses shiny clean!
Katie J.
Katie J.

Great dish soap. Get's the job done. best used with a sponge rather than a brush. If using a brush be sure ti rinse very well! If not it can leave a slight oily residue. The scent is very nice and not strong at all. I would and have recommend this to others.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Waasis, NB

I have always been a fan of Palmolive for a dish soap. It is gentle on your hands but tough for washing dishes. I find it to be a very affordable option and would recommend this to my friends and family. I usually buy the original scent as it is my favorite.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Saint Louis, MO

This is the tried and true soap for me. I can use on my dishes that are piled with grease or grime but also on my hands for just general cleanliness. This product is my favorite and i will continue to purchase. Also a great price and always can find coupons.
Yaquelin M.
Yaquelin M.
Pasadena, CA

This dish soap is good for so many things I love it it gets the grease out fast and it leaves squeaky clean. I don't only use it for my dishes I also use it for my bathroom my make up brushes and a lot of other things . I never run out of this soap I love it
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

I have used this dishsoap for years and have never found a problem with it! it has a very nice delicate scent to it that will linger on your hands and in the kitchen sink. It's also very soothing to my skin (which can get irritated very easily by dish soap)!

Join Now