Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Raenica C.
Raenica C.
Rosedale, NY

This soap smells great. It always gets the grease off my dishwashers. My hands feel soft after using it. I don't usually buy this detergent, my grandmother does, but I always liked it because it got the job done and I would recommend this to anyone
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Clarkston, GA

Compared to brands like Gain, For us, This lacks the cleaning power we would like.
It is great value and smells wonderful but not quite what we would expect in a concentrated detergent.
Not suitable for tougher stains but for light use, It is okay.
Arianne D.
Arianne D.

I like this product. It works well and breaks down food fast. It doesn't have much of a scent which I think it should. It is affordable and lasts a long time when getting the big bottle. It doesn't leave any residue. I would buy this product again.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

This is a good, classic dish soap. It is very concentrated so you only need a little bit. The scent is light and inoffensive. It is cheap and easy to find in retailers. I am satisfied with the product and will definitely repurchase it for my home.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Melbourne

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!! this cleaned my dishes so well. It didn't hurt my hands like other Dish washing Liquids do. I bought this at Target and was very pleased with the price as it wasn't too expensive. I would recommend this to everyone.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY

First I wanna say the smell takes me back to when I was a kid at my grandma's house. I remember this smell often. I love to use it because it's a great product and the smell takes me back. I know that it is a great product and has been for years.
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.

It gets most of the mess off but there's some things I feel like won't clean off so easily. No weird allergic reactions but I feel like the consistency of it is too thick so when you're washing dishes you really need to make sure you wash it off.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA

I love the smell of this product. It really smells fresh and clean to me. I've never been disappointed with the performance of it either. I generally buy mine at Walmart or Dollar General. I will continue to repurchase it due to it's price point.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Fresno, CA

Palmolive Ultra concentrated is one of our go-to dish detergents because the price is amazing and a little goes a long way. One con is the bottle is usually pretty small. I usually buy from Dollar General for a decent price and I will buy again.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Homestead, PA

This is my go to dishwashing soap at college! Although you sometimes need a lot for greasy dishes, it does the job. The only downfall is the packaging, even if you drop it the slightest bit the whole cap breaks off. Still usually purchase though

Join Now