BY PALMOLIVE #92 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kristan D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I not only use Palmolive in my home, but at my job as well. (School Cafeteria) We use it to soak our pans and it genuinely cuts grease, but also helps get baked on cheese and breading off of the pans. The scent is a bonus. We'll continue to go back to Palmolive again and again.
Does its job and cleans well. It works goo on a sponge and for soaking dishes. It is effective and affordable. Does what it says and doesn't disappoint. I am happy with this product. I'm sure you would be too.
Samantha E.
One of my top choices when choosing my dish soap. I love the scent, how it cleans my dishes and that the concentrate goes a long way. The price and value of the product is great!!
Really great product. It has multiple uses, for instance I can use this inside and outside to clean areas. Moreover it cleans dishes really well. IT takes grease and any weird odor away really well.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
This is the ultimate dish soap. Makes your dishes all sudsy! The only downfall I guess would be making sure you rinse it good! Because, sometimes the suds don't want to come off!
Casey R.
A little goes a long way with this dish soap! Minimal scent, which I love, and the bottle lasts forever! Works great when hand washing with both a scrubbing brush or sponge.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
It's not as effective as Dawn. But I like to use it because it's affordable. It does the job. It smells good. But the soap is very thin. That's why it doesn't sud up as much.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
Not so strong, had to use a lot to clean dishes. i feel that it's not so different to the normal dishwashing liquid. Smell also not somstrong compared to other brands in the market.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
This is a good dish liquid. I purchase it most times when it goes on sale. I always have a back up for washing dishes. It's always done well for me. I will repurchase it again.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
When dawn is not available at costco or if this is the one with yhe $ off, we usually get this one. Its gets the job down and I feel like this is more gentler than the dawn
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?