BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR
This dish soap keeps my dishes and sink fresh! I am very glad that I found this as it not only does the job promised, but also keeps my hands soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Humayra M.
San Ramon, CA
I love palmolive for greasy dishes. In an Indian household- we tend to use a LOT of oil :). Cleaning dishes can get pretty tough when you have dried oily grease on pans, but Palmolive makes this task a breeze. Not to mention it smells great and doesn't dry out my hands!
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA
This is a product that I use very frequently. It has a very nice scent and a nice presentation. I love that it's priced fairly cheap. I usually buy it from Walmart. It works very well.
My family had used Palmolive for longer than I can remember. I grew up using this product and it works just as well as Dawn or Gain. It is less harsh in smell and on your hands, but you won't sacrifice the cleaning power. I would definitely recommend.
Ani S.
This is a classic cleaning product. I use it everyday in the summer to clean my patio tables and chair rails it is wonderful. I think if you buy the concentrate it is almost free. I love it for this purpose.
Patricia M.
Love the dish soap it cleans great takes grease off it is very effective. The product is concentrated which means you use less of the product and in all actuality it's more economical
Ana Q.
Las Vegas, NV
The original. It clean well, lasts long, and is affordable. It gets the job done and is handy with super greasy pans. Smells okay. I prefer the green apple scent than the original.
Kelly H.
Now my go to dishwashing soap works just fine to get rid of the grease. With a little elbow grease it works just like the other highly rated brands. It does smell really good though.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've been using this dish soap since I was a kid. My mom has always bought this brand and we use a lot of curry and oil in our dishes and this works great on getting all the grease off.
Allison G.
Springfield, MO
This dish soap has no suds to it. I could fly through a bottle and stilllet feel my dishes weren't getting clean enough. The smell isn't bad, and it washes off the dishes easily.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?