Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Carol C.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY

this is the family staple is the first dish washer we use in my house since I remember. great price big bottle the scent is good it a clean feeling. this dish washer is really effective works the way is suppose to work. I would and I'm going to buy again
William J.
William J.
Bessemer, AL

I've tried several other brands but Palmolive is the best one I have used. Cleans your dishes real good , there is a little to much suds. Gets dishes clean and sparkle clean, I buy all my ceaning products from Wal - Mart. I definitely will buy it again.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Milwaukee, WI

This dish soap is very cheap and gets the job done. Although it is very cheap and gets the job done, I find that I am always reapplying soap to the sponge . I'm glad that this brand has created other scents, definitely a buy if you are on a tight budget
Sabine L.
Sabine L.
Halifax, NS

Gets everything off my dishes, loved that it can be purchased in bulk (Costco) and has a nice smell - although I don't buy often I know it is a reliable and responsible purchase - always gets the job done and no need to go back over dishes which is nice
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX

I grew up with my mother always using Palmolive. Not only is it very affordable, it also does a good job in cleaning the dishes. It doesn't have a distinctly strong smell either, so that's always a plus. My dishes always look good as new after using it.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.

Palmolive ultra original has a great scent. Best of all Palmolive is very affordable and it is one of those products that smell great. It is super soapy which lets you know that it works, it is also gentle on your hands and long lasting. Love Palmolive.
italiana s.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT

This is one of my fav. dish soaps because it actually cleans .. all you need is some hot water and soap.. other soaps you have to pour out so much and it doesn't even sud up. i like how skweaky clean they come with this plus it doesn't make my hands dry.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
Lenexa, KS

Fantastic dish soap. Not harsh on delicate skin. Scent is nice, not chemically like some other brands. I like how bubbly the water gets when you fill up the sink, it just makes me feel like it's helping my dishes get cleaner, and that's a nice feeling.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Ridgeville, SC

Palmolive dish soap is my soap of choice for two reasons, one, it is gentle on the hands and two, it cleans my dishes spotless. I love how it is offered in many wonderful scents and it very effective for cutting grease and even gets my grill spotless.
Christine U.
Christine U.
Kirkland, WA

I love the ultra concentrated Palmolive because you can use less and I like to dilute it with water in a pretty bottle with a dispenser top and let it sit on my sink edge. Very bubbly, which to me means it's cleaning well! Rinses off well. Good value.

Join Now