Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
HEIDI B.
HEIDI B.
Midland, TX

Cuts through the grease like crazy! Lasts a very long time. Usually only need to use a dime size amount for an entire load of dishes! Affordable, and easy to find at pretty much any grocery or convenience store! I highly recommend this product!
Kylie S.
Kylie S.

I absolutely love the smell of this dish soap and it's not hard on my hands or make them feel really dry after I wash dishes with it. I even use this brand of dish soap on my sons bottles because it isn't as harsh as other dish soaps I've used.
Shane K.
Shane K.

This is a good dish soap. That is all. It is your run of this mill detergent with nothing special about it. I typically use my dish washer for my every day dishes and use this for pots, pans and other items that I can't fit in the dish washer.
Sally D.
Sally D.

A good 'ol American classic. I can remember using Palmolive as bubble bath when I was a child. It still has the same great sudsing ability. The grease cutting action is second to none. You can always count on quality when you buy this product.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.

Me gusta mucho este lava platos de PALMOLIVE, primero su agradable aroma, realmente lava bien los plataos y quita la grasa de ollas y sartenes, dura mucho y produce bastante espuma, es duradero, buen precio, y siempre lo compro, lo recomiendo
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

My family had used this for years I'm not crazy about the scent but you do get a lot for your dollar this stuff lasts us a long long time we buy the huge container and just fill up small ones. It cleans the dishes and makes your hands soft.
Reivíla L.
Reivíla L.
Abreu e Lima

Este produto é ultra concentrado e remove a camada de gordura, proporcionando uma limpeza profunda sem utilizarmos uma grande quantidade do produto, normalmente eu misturo um pouco com água para usá-lo, acaba rendendo mais do que os outros!
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.

I have use this brand since I moved into my appartment the origonal works very well just as good as dawn but if you are adventurous there other flavors and things are even better the smells are wonderfull I just love it its like gormet soap
Kristian R.
Kristian R.
Silsbee, TX

Over the years this product is not as good as it once was. I keep going back and buying it anyways. Feels great on my hands but for cacked on dishes it doesn't do much damage like it used to. I feel that dawn and even gain have better soaps
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN

Does the job. Not too sticky and cuts the grease just fine. This is a good product at a reasonable price. I prefer the original to the scented versions that alway smell perfumey as opposed to clean. Palmolive works, please don't change it!

Join Now