BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Rochelle V.
San Jose, CA
This cuts through the grease better than any other brands I have tried. The idea is to do the dishes quickly and this is the best - dissolves food and grease quickly and does not dry out my hands. I rarely bother to put on gloves.
Martha A.
RAmona , CA
I've tried other brand but I've always preferred Palmolive. I feel as though it cleans the best! I typically but it in bulk from the grocery store or Costco. Pros: a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this!
Tabby C.
Great product for a great value! Works great to get all grease and grime off of every dish! It is decently priced and works well which makes it my go to. I also love that you can buy it at almost any store with cleaning product
Krista S.
Mc Alpin, FL
I use Palmolive often, but I prefer Dawn, the dish soap gets the job done the scent is great I personally love the original smell it smells more intense than Dawn which I love but I wish it would pick up as much grease as Dawn.
Somia A.
Ardmore, OK
Works really good but it smells soooo bad. If you buy a product from them make sure to get a scented one or else it'll taste like chemicals. The good thing is it doesn't leave my dishes smelling like that. Not purchasing again.
Mahenoor K.
A little truly goes a long way with this brand. You only need a little o your sponge to wash a whole sink of dishes. And unlike other brands where you need to keep adding to the sponge, this one you don't need to do that with.
Chase M.
Tempe, AZ
This soap works great! It even smells good too which is a plus. It works great on grease and dirty dishes. I am very pleased with the results. I would definitely buy this product again. I would to others looking for dish soap.
Ashleigh A.
Louisa, KY
Palmolive dish liquid is one of my favorites. The smell is nice but not strong. I normally buy this at Walmart partially because it has a good price compared to others. This soap bubbles up quite nicely and gets the job done.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
I love to use Palmolive, because even though I have a dishwasher I prefer to wash my own dishes, and this is great on your hands, and it does a wonderful job at removing grease from your dishes without having to use too much.
T B.
To me Pomolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid doesn't clean as well as Dawn to me. It is also too heavily scented and it makes me feel that my dishes are going to have that smell lingering on them after I wash them.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?