Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

This is a good, classic dish soap. It is very concentrated so you only need a little bit. The scent is light and inoffensive. It is cheap and easy to find in retailers. I am satisfied with the product and will definitely repurchase it for my home.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY

First I wanna say the smell takes me back to when I was a kid at my grandma's house. I remember this smell often. I love to use it because it's a great product and the smell takes me back. I know that it is a great product and has been for years.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA

I love the smell of this product. It really smells fresh and clean to me. I've never been disappointed with the performance of it either. I generally buy mine at Walmart or Dollar General. I will continue to repurchase it due to it's price point.
Khrissy L.
Khrissy L.

This is my go to product. I love it, cleaning is amazing with it. It also smells great and I've been using this since I was young. I usually go to bjs or Costco and purchase the big bottles. Totally recommend to people. It's affordable and great
Sara H.
Sara H.

My husband and I buy a two pack of these in our Amazon Subscribe and Save. We have been enjoying it. Very soft on our hands. When we have a pan that needs to soak we put a little bit in the pan and the next morning it comes all comes right off.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH

Palmolive Original is my all time favorite! The smell is intoxicating and it really shines dishes like no other....did I mention it also shines windows like no other also!!! I never use window cleaner because Palmolive has always been the best!
Kylie S.
Kylie S.

I absolutely love the smell of this dish soap and it's not hard on my hands or make them feel really dry after I wash dishes with it. I even use this brand of dish soap on my sons bottles because it isn't as harsh as other dish soaps I've used.
HEIDI B.
HEIDI B.
Midland, TX

Cuts through the grease like crazy! Lasts a very long time. Usually only need to use a dime size amount for an entire load of dishes! Affordable, and easy to find at pretty much any grocery or convenience store! I highly recommend this product!
Shane K.
Shane K.

This is a good dish soap. That is all. It is your run of this mill detergent with nothing special about it. I typically use my dish washer for my every day dishes and use this for pots, pans and other items that I can't fit in the dish washer.
Sally D.
Sally D.

A good 'ol American classic. I can remember using Palmolive as bubble bath when I was a child. It still has the same great sudsing ability. The grease cutting action is second to none. You can always count on quality when you buy this product.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?