Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

When I want to feel like I'm really going to get the job done, I rely on my mom's favorite. I remember doing the dishes as a child. I used to have fun with it. making water towers from spoons and cups all filled with suds. hand dishes are fewer, use something good.
T B.
T B.
Brampton, Ontario, Ontario

This is one of the lessons I picked up from my mother without even noticing. There is something to be said about a brand that stands the test of time. If you have to do dishes, then you want them to be clean. And if they're going to be clean you want it done fast.
Emma Y.
Emma Y.
Arlington, VA

So effective, and you need so little to clean so many dishes! I love that I don't have to use a lot, so one bottle will last you a really long time! Not a huge fan of the scents, so I just get the standard one, but it gets the job done, so this is a great product.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and nothing compares to this product. A little goes a long way so I find this brand lasts way longer than any other brand of dish soap. It cleans the dishes very well and leaves no greasy residue behind!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN

I love the nice, clean scent of this dish washing liquid. It lasts a long time and is a great value. It removes tough built on stains, but sometimes you will have to let items soak. I purchased it at Target and would definitely purchase again. I recommend buying.
Ash W.
Ash W.

Great for removing greasy and grime. Probably my most used product for dish washing. It has a pleasant scent and definitely helps manage the mess in the sink. Doesn't take too much product for an excellent clean at an affordable price. Would recommend to others.
This dish soap is very high quality. It has a powerful sticking power, which allows for a thorough clean. After cleaning, you are able to smell how good of a clean it got. It is not the cheapest brand out there, but it is definitely worth it, due to its quality.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

This dish soap does a great job with less soap, and it is fairly easy on the hands. It gets all the greasy and yucky food bits off, without having to soak for hours or scrub all day. I repurchase this from time to time, and will likely get it in the near future.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Oshkosh, WI

LOVE pamolive dish soap. I always feel like my dishes shine after using the soap. It is a good price and a lot goes a long way when cleaning off tough, stuck on messes. It is my go to for cleaning not only dishes but surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom as well.
Alessa K.
Alessa K.
North Port, FL

this product was good for washing dishes a little can go a long way! it has a nice scent and removes the dirt and oil great, making it very effective. you can get it at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, pretty much anywhere. i would get it again for day to day use.

Join Now