BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Love it and I think it works better than any other dish washing liquid. It is affordable and a little bit goes a long way. I will continue to buy it and would recommend for others to do the same.
Dorothy M.
Boston, MA
Love this original. Though it leave the color of the waylter looking green(odd), it has a great smell(not over powering) and super easy to afford. Can be found in CVS or Walgreens. Definitely my go to dish soap.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
The original and there sensitive line are the best ones I've used! Thy are great price and can be found at Target or even Walmart. The biggest piece to me is that they keep my hands soft and subtle.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
Decent dishwashing liquid. Very mild on your skin, extremely light fragrance and inexpensive. I've bought this product mostly from SAMs Club and WalMart. I recommend buying/trying this product.
Analy U.
Denver, CO
Leaves your hands super soft. Tough on grease. Too me I really love how smells. I love how I really don't have to use the wire sponges with this soap. The food and grease really comes off
Linda V.
Mastic, NY
Excellent dish soap! I have multiple uses for this product, both indoors and out. First it has always been my preferred dish soap as it cleans effectively and easily. I recently began to use it with a baking soda and hit vinegar to clean my bath tile AND I use it in a pest control solution for my vegetable garden. (Pressed garlic, Palmolive and hot water-mixed well, and sprayed over garden to help with all garden pests)
It is probably one of the least expected products in your kitchen that has wonderful effects elsewhere. I never thought I would be using Palmolive in my bathrooms, never mind my veggie garden.
Summer W.
Saint Joseph
My mom has used this my whole life so the scent reminds me of when I was little. Great degreaser and cleans well! Very clean and distinct smell and extremely affordable
Ara R.
Does not make my hands dry out, good on tough grease, my husband eve. Uses it to wash off all the oil from his car after he he done fixing it up and it works great to get oil off his skin
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
I always used this brand of dish soap, I like it cause it's concentrated and you only need a little bit to used and it makes lots of bubbles and you can wash as many as dishes you need to.
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR
This dish soap keeps my dishes and sink fresh! I am very glad that I found this as it not only does the job promised, but also keeps my hands soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?