BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
My family had used this for years I'm not crazy about the scent but you do get a lot for your dollar this stuff lasts us a long long time we buy the huge container and just fill up small ones. It cleans the dishes and makes your hands soft.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
I have use this brand since I moved into my appartment the origonal works very well just as good as dawn but if you are adventurous there other flavors and things are even better the smells are wonderfull I just love it its like gormet soap
Kristian R.
Kristian R.
Silsbee, TX
Over the years this product is not as good as it once was. I keep going back and buying it anyways. Feels great on my hands but for cacked on dishes it doesn't do much damage like it used to. I feel that dawn and even gain have better soaps
Amber V.
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA
We use the Palmolive original because I'm able to wash my daughters bottles without any harsh smells or left over residues. It's a great price. Cleans the dishes in the dish washer phenomenally and is just as good for hand washing bottles.
Dru D.
Dru D.
Irvine, CA
Palmolive is the best dish soap I've tried! It's viscous, moisturizing for hands and cleans everything from plates to pots. A quarter size amount of this soap cleans twice as many dishes as other soaps I've tried. I will buy this forever!!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
Does the job. Not too sticky and cuts the grease just fine. This is a good product at a reasonable price. I prefer the original to the scented versions that alway smell perfumey as opposed to clean. Palmolive works, please don't change it!
Myia J.
Myia J.
As a little girl my great grandfather would use this to always wash dishes. Whether it was after a small meal or a large gathering. The dishes were always clean, smelt nice, And it also made his hands soft too. It's very reasonably priced.
Shiv G.
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
This is a product that has been in my house for as long as I can remember! It's an awesome value, and my parents usually get the really big bottle, which you can use to refill the smaller bottles a bunch of times! A little goes a long way!
Celeste A.
Celeste A.
Ontario, CA
This product left my hands super dry after! There was no scent at all? This product was super watery, it didn't do its job at all. Not a lot of bubbles was created in the process of washing my dishes either. I don't recommend this product.
miacrass H.
miacrass H.
So this dish soap in our house hold is used to wash the car. We use in the house dawm and for the cars palmolive it washes well and i like that it makes a lot of buubles which makes the soap distribution easier to do in as we wash the car.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?