Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
maura f.
maura f.
syracuse, ny

Ultra original, ultra reliable. I've been using this stuff and my mother used this as i was growing up. Pretty good value, you get what you pay for. And it does a bangin job cleaning dishes. Really no complaints with this stuff, smells nice too.
Christine U.
Christine U.
Kirkland, WA

I love the ultra concentrated Palmolive because you can use less and I like to dilute it with water in a pretty bottle with a dispenser top and let it sit on my sink edge. Very bubbly, which to me means it's cleaning well! Rinses off well. Good value.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Ridgeville, SC

Palmolive dish soap is my soap of choice for two reasons, one, it is gentle on the hands and two, it cleans my dishes spotless. I love how it is offered in many wonderful scents and it very effective for cutting grease and even gets my grill spotless.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC

I usually use Dawn detergent, but this Palmolive does not disappoint. It has a very pleasant smell. I also use Palmolive as a jewelry cleaner, and it works better than anything else. My jewelry is always super clean and shining bright after I use it.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA

I love palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. It has such a great scent for dish liquid. It leaves the glass very clean with no residue. I usually buy it from the drug store or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Blue Springs, MO

I buy Palmolive because Dawn is far too harsh for my skin and causes flare ups iin my eczema. This soap has always been a gentle alternative and has good grease cutting properties. I always fall back on it as a trusted go to. I totally recommend it!
Erika G.
Erika G.
Aurora, IL

A family favorite!
Have used this soap for generations and is just a no brainer.
Cuts grease like a champ and is not harsh on the skin.
A little bit goes a looong way so you don't waste a lot of product either.
Would definitely reccommend to others.
Raenica C.
Raenica C.
Rosedale, NY

This soap smells great. It always gets the grease off my dishwashers. My hands feel soft after using it. I don't usually buy this detergent, my grandmother does, but I always liked it because it got the job done and I would recommend this to anyone
Arianne D.
Arianne D.

I like this product. It works well and breaks down food fast. It doesn't have much of a scent which I think it should. It is affordable and lasts a long time when getting the big bottle. It doesn't leave any residue. I would buy this product again.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

This is a good, classic dish soap. It is very concentrated so you only need a little bit. The scent is light and inoffensive. It is cheap and easy to find in retailers. I am satisfied with the product and will definitely repurchase it for my home.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?

Join Now