BY PALMOLIVE #25 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Palmolive Ultra is my favorite for tough stains on dishes. Its 5x the concentration, so its works well...I like the Fusion blends of this product better than the original, the fusion ones smell amazing!
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
That's all my mom uses! She loves the way it makes her hands feel and the way it smells! She buys it from Walmart at a very inexpensive price! Absolutely recommend it 100% love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jocelyn B.
Rockville, MD
A little bit goes a long way. I've used Palmolive since I was a little girl. My mom would sometimes but dawn but no way. It had a weird smell to it and I would have to use more soap than i usually needed
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This isn't my go to dish detergent but it does get the job done. It has an okay scent to it. It's not as effective as I hoped it would be but it does get the job done. It's not expensive which is good.
Natasha B.
One of the best. I go bounce between this and dawn. I like this one because it cuts through grease and smells great. It last a while because it's the concentrate. Definitely recommend it to everyone
Alyssa A.
Chatsworth, CA
A must in our household and always stocked up! We love this product, it really cuts the grease and best for the hard to remove stains on plates and silverware. Great price you can find coupons quite often and definitely a product that we recommend.
Suri A.
It works amazing! It's a goodie but oldie. I can always find it at any local store at a low price for such a good product. The smell is neutral not too strong. I definitely would recommend to others.
Chaya B.
Love love Palmolive for dishwashing. We use it in conjunction with a dishwashing brush and it works great. The smell is a bit much for me but not bad enough to stop using it. Would recommend and buy again!
Kimberly M.
I love this dish soap. It cleans your dishes really well. It had a nice fresh smell. This is a very effective product. I highly recommend it. You can buy it almost any where. I would buy it again.
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Love it and I think it works better than any other dish washing liquid. It is affordable and a little bit goes a long way. I will continue to buy it and would recommend for others to do the same.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?