Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Blue Springs, MO

I buy Palmolive because Dawn is far too harsh for my skin and causes flare ups iin my eczema. This soap has always been a gentle alternative and has good grease cutting properties. I always fall back on it as a trusted go to. I totally recommend it!
Arianne D.
Arianne D.

I like this product. It works well and breaks down food fast. It doesn't have much of a scent which I think it should. It is affordable and lasts a long time when getting the big bottle. It doesn't leave any residue. I would buy this product again.
Raenica C.
Raenica C.
Rosedale, NY

This soap smells great. It always gets the grease off my dishwashers. My hands feel soft after using it. I don't usually buy this detergent, my grandmother does, but I always liked it because it got the job done and I would recommend this to anyone
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

This is a good, classic dish soap. It is very concentrated so you only need a little bit. The scent is light and inoffensive. It is cheap and easy to find in retailers. I am satisfied with the product and will definitely repurchase it for my home.
Sherricka H.
Sherricka H.
Snellville, GA

This is my go to dish detergent. I dont change detergents unless there is a great deal on other kinds/brands. This is always effective and never disappointing. The price is on point no matter if I have a coupon or not, I would still purchase this.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY

First I wanna say the smell takes me back to when I was a kid at my grandma's house. I remember this smell often. I love to use it because it's a great product and the smell takes me back. I know that it is a great product and has been for years.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA

I love the smell of this product. It really smells fresh and clean to me. I've never been disappointed with the performance of it either. I generally buy mine at Walmart or Dollar General. I will continue to repurchase it due to it's price point.
Khrissy L.
Khrissy L.

This is my go to product. I love it, cleaning is amazing with it. It also smells great and I've been using this since I was young. I usually go to bjs or Costco and purchase the big bottles. Totally recommend to people. It's affordable and great
Gina B.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH

Palmolive Original is my all time favorite! The smell is intoxicating and it really shines dishes like no other....did I mention it also shines windows like no other also!!! I never use window cleaner because Palmolive has always been the best!
HEIDI B.
HEIDI B.
Midland, TX

Cuts through the grease like crazy! Lasts a very long time. Usually only need to use a dime size amount for an entire load of dishes! Affordable, and easy to find at pretty much any grocery or convenience store! I highly recommend this product!

Join Now