BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
miacrass H.
So this dish soap in our house hold is used to wash the car. We use in the house dawm and for the cars palmolive it washes well and i like that it makes a lot of buubles which makes the soap distribution easier to do in as we wash the car.
Danielle F.
Savannah, GA
This is an inexpensive dish detergent, its been around for years, getting the job done. I usually get it for only $1.oo at my local Dollar General store. Leaves your hands smooth and protects your nails too. I would definitely buy again.
Sarah F.
Cleveland, OH
This dish soap gets the job done at a very affordable price. It's concentrated, so you don't need much and it's still offered at the low price point the brand is famous for. So overall, it's a great deal. I would definitely recommend it.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Classic Pamolive is a solid choice. Nice, clean scent. Does it's job well without the frills. Doesn't dry out hands as much as most soaps but doesn't leave hands super soft either. Easy to find anywhere and super cheap, worth the buy.
Jazmine V.
I've used this product since forever. The first time I bought it I was a little skeptical but after a while of using it it is awesome. It is adorable and it cleans off the dishes great. It leaves them really clean and smelling great.
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
I haven't used this one in a while but mainly because I use and prefer my dish soap from Dawn and I can't really point out why but for some reasons I find myself reaching for my Dawn one more often. I do however like his scent a lot.
D C.
Been using since I could remember. It's extremely concentrated and it's effective. You just can't go wrong with Palmolive. The best part is that it never dries out my skin, and has a pleasant classic smell. Also, the price is right.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
The scent is great, it gets my dishes clean, and doesn't wreak too much havoc on my hands. I get it at my local warehouse store in a huge bottle and it lasts forever. It's cheap, and I don't anticipate switching brands anytime soon.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
I love this product! Doesn't dry my hands like Dawn and is just as effective as Dawn without all the annoying bubbles that take forever to disappear and go down the drain! The fragrance is simple and clean. The value is PHENOMENAL!
Rochelle V.
San Jose, CA
This cuts through the grease better than any other brands I have tried. The idea is to do the dishes quickly and this is the best - dissolves food and grease quickly and does not dry out my hands. I rarely bother to put on gloves.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?