Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Sherricka H.
Sherricka H.
Snellville, GA
Jan. 9, 2017, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is my go to dish detergent. I dont change detergents unless there is a great deal on other kinds/brands. This is always effective and never disappointing. The price is on point no matter if I have a coupon or not, I would still purchase this.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
This is a good, classic dish soap. It is very concentrated so you only need a little bit. The scent is light and inoffensive. It is cheap and easy to find in retailers. I am satisfied with the product and will definitely repurchase it for my home.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
I love the smell of this product. It really smells fresh and clean to me. I've never been disappointed with the performance of it either. I generally buy mine at Walmart or Dollar General. I will continue to repurchase it due to it's price point.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY
Nov. 1, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
First I wanna say the smell takes me back to when I was a kid at my grandma's house. I remember this smell often. I love to use it because it's a great product and the smell takes me back. I know that it is a great product and has been for years.
HEIDI B.
HEIDI B.
Midland, TX
Cuts through the grease like crazy! Lasts a very long time. Usually only need to use a dime size amount for an entire load of dishes! Affordable, and easy to find at pretty much any grocery or convenience store! I highly recommend this product!
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Nov. 18, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I absolutely love the smell of this dish soap and it's not hard on my hands or make them feel really dry after I wash dishes with it. I even use this brand of dish soap on my sons bottles because it isn't as harsh as other dish soaps I've used.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
Palmolive Original is my all time favorite! The smell is intoxicating and it really shines dishes like no other....did I mention it also shines windows like no other also!!! I never use window cleaner because Palmolive has always been the best!
Shane K.
Shane K.
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
This is a good dish soap. That is all. It is your run of this mill detergent with nothing special about it. I typically use my dish washer for my every day dishes and use this for pots, pans and other items that I can't fit in the dish washer.
Sally D.
Sally D.
A good 'ol American classic. I can remember using Palmolive as bubble bath when I was a child. It still has the same great sudsing ability. The grease cutting action is second to none. You can always count on quality when you buy this product.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Me gusta mucho este lava platos de PALMOLIVE, primero su agradable aroma, realmente lava bien los plataos y quita la grasa de ollas y sartenes, dura mucho y produce bastante espuma, es duradero, buen precio, y siempre lo compro, lo recomiendo
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?