Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Linda J.
Linda J.
Waterford, CA

There is something about the way that a oldie but goodie can bring back memories. Not only does this work well but its inexpensive. I love the way that this pulls the grease out of my dishes with ease. This leaves the dishes and leaves them squicky clean.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX

I grew up with my mother always using Palmolive. Not only is it very affordable, it also does a good job in cleaning the dishes. It doesn't have a distinctly strong smell either, so that's always a plus. My dishes always look good as new after using it.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.

Palmolive ultra original has a great scent. Best of all Palmolive is very affordable and it is one of those products that smell great. It is super soapy which lets you know that it works, it is also gentle on your hands and long lasting. Love Palmolive.
italiana s.
italiana s.
North haven, Ct

This is one of my fav. dish soaps because it actually cleans .. all you need is some hot water and soap.. other soaps you have to pour out so much and it doesn't even sud up. i like how skweaky clean they come with this plus it doesn't make my hands dry.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.

Fantastic dish soap. Not harsh on delicate skin. Scent is nice, not chemically like some other brands. I like how bubbly the water gets when you fill up the sink, it just makes me feel like it's helping my dishes get cleaner, and that's a nice feeling.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Ridgeville, SC

Palmolive dish soap is my soap of choice for two reasons, one, it is gentle on the hands and two, it cleans my dishes spotless. I love how it is offered in many wonderful scents and it very effective for cutting grease and even gets my grill spotless.
Christine U.
Christine U.
Kirkland, WA

I love the ultra concentrated Palmolive because you can use less and I like to dilute it with water in a pretty bottle with a dispenser top and let it sit on my sink edge. Very bubbly, which to me means it's cleaning well! Rinses off well. Good value.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC

I usually use Dawn detergent, but this Palmolive does not disappoint. It has a very pleasant smell. I also use Palmolive as a jewelry cleaner, and it works better than anything else. My jewelry is always super clean and shining bright after I use it.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA

I love palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. It has such a great scent for dish liquid. It leaves the glass very clean with no residue. I usually buy it from the drug store or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Aurora, IL

A family favorite!
Have used this soap for generations and is just a no brainer.
Cuts grease like a champ and is not harsh on the skin.
A little bit goes a looong way so you don't waste a lot of product either.
Would definitely reccommend to others.

Join Now