Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ann L.
Ann L.
Brigham City, UT

Let me start off by saying a little bit goes a very long way! I love this small of the dish soap, it's very mild. It's priced perfectly and extremely effective. It's a staple in my kitchen the second I'm out I run to the store and purchase a huge bottle! It lasts long!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

This stuff works great and smells great too. It's not expensive either, which is a wonderful thing. When it's on sale I'll buy this, but I do that with almost everything. It gets off tough grease and gross food easily. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Lodi, CA

I am rating this product a 3 because you can find this product at dollar tree and it's not a very good product , I wouldn't recommend this although it smells good . It has a nice color to y cheap . I would recommend dawn for your dishes I feel like it does a better job
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Flower Mound, TX

This is my go to soap to clean around the house! Dishes? Sure! But more than anything, I scrub my dirty sinks and toilets with this soap. It lathers amazingly and I never have to clean with a hassle because this is always under my sink ready for me to use all the time!
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.

A little definitely goes a long way! With my sponge, I just drip a few drops and bubbles everywhere! It really does clean dishes and I like that I can soak pots with a few drops of this. The quality of this stuff make the price great! I still continue to buy this brand
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Miami FL

It's super concentrate, leaves my hands feel smooth , pays a lot, a little bit goes a long long way, i put a little bit in bottle with water because of the concentration and does the job, my dishes never been so clean, i just love it, and it cleans my dishes sooo fast
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Aurora, CO

This is the absolute best dish soap, and only dish soap I will ever use! 100% effective, AMAZING price, and you don't even need a lot for your dishes. The best part is that it leaves your hands nice, smooth, and soft. Just as if you used the best soap and lotion ever!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD

Palmolive is normally the second product I purchase. The pros are it works great on your dishes and the cons are sometimes you have to soak your dishes. It smells great and I would recommend this product to family and friends. It is a good product for the right price.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA

Pretty much the only product i use to wash dishes. Does not dry out my hands. Does not leave a film on the dishes. Gets the food off easily. My company also uses this product in whole sale and retail. Yes I would recommend Palmolive to others. Its a trust worthy brand
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

I love Palmolive dish soap. I get so mad at my husband when he buys the generic brand or the cheap brand from the dollar store. because there is such a difference. with Palmolive a little goes a long way. it gets rid of the oil and grease, and isn't harsh on my hands.

Join Now