BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Erika G.
Aurora, IL
A family favorite!
Have used this soap for generations and is just a no brainer.
Cuts grease like a champ and is not harsh on the skin.
A little bit goes a looong way so you don't waste a lot of product either.
Would definitely reccommend to others.
Arianne D.
I like this product. It works well and breaks down food fast. It doesn't have much of a scent which I think it should. It is affordable and lasts a long time when getting the big bottle. It doesn't leave any residue. I would buy this product again.
Andrea D.
This is a good, classic dish soap. It is very concentrated so you only need a little bit. The scent is light and inoffensive. It is cheap and easy to find in retailers. I am satisfied with the product and will definitely repurchase it for my home.
Sherricka H.
Snellville, GA
This is my go to dish detergent. I dont change detergents unless there is a great deal on other kinds/brands. This is always effective and never disappointing. The price is on point no matter if I have a coupon or not, I would still purchase this.
amanda c.
Henderson, KY
First I wanna say the smell takes me back to when I was a kid at my grandma's house. I remember this smell often. I love to use it because it's a great product and the smell takes me back. I know that it is a great product and has been for years.
Jamie C.
Davisboro, GA
I love the smell of this product. It really smells fresh and clean to me. I've never been disappointed with the performance of it either. I generally buy mine at Walmart or Dollar General. I will continue to repurchase it due to it's price point.
Gina B.
Xenia, OH
Palmolive Original is my all time favorite! The smell is intoxicating and it really shines dishes like no other....did I mention it also shines windows like no other also!!! I never use window cleaner because Palmolive has always been the best!
HEIDI B.
Midland, TX
Cuts through the grease like crazy! Lasts a very long time. Usually only need to use a dime size amount for an entire load of dishes! Affordable, and easy to find at pretty much any grocery or convenience store! I highly recommend this product!
Sally D.
A good 'ol American classic. I can remember using Palmolive as bubble bath when I was a child. It still has the same great sudsing ability. The grease cutting action is second to none. You can always count on quality when you buy this product.
Shane K.
This is a good dish soap. That is all. It is your run of this mill detergent with nothing special about it. I typically use my dish washer for my every day dishes and use this for pots, pans and other items that I can't fit in the dish washer.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?