BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Wasn't too satisfied with this I felt like it wasn't doing it job right! My dish soap wasn't thick it was thin I felt like I needed to put more than usually to make my water soapy, wasn't good on grease either.
Chantal M.
Highland, CA
We always have it. Super cheap. Gets the dish done. Done side you have to use a lot for greasy pans. Easy on the hands. Love that there's different scents. Great price! Recommend it to everyone that washes dishes
Amber O.
Detergent does was it claims. Cuts the grease,I feel like it isn't really a great or horrible choice. I'm sure there are better dishwasher soaps on the market, but this one gets the job done, and is affordable.
Noemi R.
This dish soap has been my go to for years! It is worth its price and easily gets any stain out. Super effective ! It is one of my favorite things to smell as I wash dishes. I highly recommend that others try it!
nieken d.
Schererville, IN
i love this Palmolive dishwasher it cleans good and it leaves my dishes sparkling clean it's affordable so you can absolutely try it anytime.. love it and like it
Kourtney W.
Troy, MI
It's been a while since I've used this product… I liked it. I think it works just as well as any other dish soap. I have not compared it but it was given to me for free. I would buy it again if it was at the right price
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
A decent dish soap. The scent is really strong and I suppose if you enjoy it then it is alright but I don't like it very much so I find myself finding any reason to avoid doing my dishes when I was using this.
Roksana D.
Original is usually the best and in this case also true. Doesn't have a big smell or anything but that's okay you don't need your dishes smelling like anything as long as it does the job and cleans them well!!
Jacquelyn N.
Effective. An oldie but a goodie. Reasonable price point. Doesn't clean as well or break up grease as well as another leading brand but it does just fine if it's what I end up grabbing and is a bit a cheaper.
Allie M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does this trick for half the price of leading dish soap brands. A little goes a long way, making users feel as if they get their money out of it. Various scents are nice and I would always recommend to others!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?