Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ

Rich, concentrated liquid dish detergent that gets the job done even on hard, baked on food stuck to the pan. Gentle to the hands and since it is concentrated, a little goes a long way so very cost effective. Has a nice scent and makes my glasses shiny clean!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Waasis, NB

I have always been a fan of Palmolive for a dish soap. It is gentle on your hands but tough for washing dishes. I find it to be a very affordable option and would recommend this to my friends and family. I usually buy the original scent as it is my favorite.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Saint Louis, MO

This is the tried and true soap for me. I can use on my dishes that are piled with grease or grime but also on my hands for just general cleanliness. This product is my favorite and i will continue to purchase. Also a great price and always can find coupons.
Yaquelin M.
Yaquelin M.
Pasadena, CA

This dish soap is good for so many things I love it it gets the grease out fast and it leaves squeaky clean. I don't only use it for my dishes I also use it for my bathroom my make up brushes and a lot of other things . I never run out of this soap I love it
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

I have used this dishsoap for years and have never found a problem with it! it has a very nice delicate scent to it that will linger on your hands and in the kitchen sink. It's also very soothing to my skin (which can get irritated very easily by dish soap)!
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL

Mt family has been using this product for years and I've never once seen an unclean or greasy dish in my house! One drop of this soap and the grease seems to vanish! It's very effective and gets the job done! So I am continuing to use the soap till this day!
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Diego, CA

I buy the large refillable size from Costco because I like this dish soap so much. A little definitely goes a long way with this dish soap. It is a great cleaner and is also gentle on your hands! I would definitely buy this again because it is a great value.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN

I really love the scent of original Palmolive, even though I try to use more "green" products, I always go back to this because it works well, is affordable and I love the scent. It's so pleasant to me. I really like using this and would recommend to others.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Toronto

Pretty much the classic go-to dishsoap. Can't see why anyone would complain about it, it's as reliable as it gets. I wish the smell was a little less... chemically? Besides that it's good. I've also used it in my hair to get out a bad dye job and it worked!
Anne H.
Anne H.
San Diego, CA

I really like that Palmolive has concentrated dish liquid. There's no need to buy a huge bottle because you can get so much use out of the concentrated bottles. Less clunky and can be used for longer. I purchased it at Ralph's. Not bad for the price either.

Join Now