Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Becky P.
Becky P.

The Palmolive Ultra is okay, but not my favorite dish soap. It gets the job done, but it's not as good on grease as other soaps. It seems to take more soap to get greasy dishes dry. The price is good, but if you end up using more to get dishes clean, it's not a good value.
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA

I like the Palmolive ultra original concentrated dish liquid. The smell is the original scent which I find pleasing. It's not very harsh on my hands. I don't think it cleans quite as well as the Dawn-- that really cuts through the grease- but all in all it does a good job.
nat h.
nat h.
Stockton, CA

This product cleans your dishes very well and it moisturizes your hands too. After you wash the dishes, your hands with smell good and feel soft. It has a nice scent to it, a lot of the different scents smell great to. If you're looking for a good dish soap. Use this one.
Skyler A.
Skyler A.

I use this brand so I can do my everyday dishes. It gets my cups sparkling clean and will lift up any hard stains (sauce stains) off of any pan. I won't use this on my daughters bottles however because the scent seems to linger in the bottles but other then that its good
Tess J.
Tess J.

This is a good dishwashing liquid for getting the job done. The only time I feel it isn't quite as effective is for tough, dried stains on bowels that have been left out but this can be avoided easily by washing them immediately after use rather than leaving them around.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

I am a believer of all things original, including dish liquid. I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember. It always cleans my dishes well without leaving a film. The smell is one of freshness. I will continue to buy this product until it is discontinued.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI

Feel this is the best dish soap that I have tried. It doesn't leave a taste or residue on our dishes. It suds up nice and makes me feel that the dishes are clean. I would recommend to others and think the price is right. I will not change brands and will continue to use.
Heather F.
Heather F.

same dish soap i use at work and at home. gets the job. good value. great to get the small size when traveling. gets the greasy feel out of hands and also all my dishes. i would recommend to anyone looking for a good dish liquid. awesomme for cleaning makeup brushes too
Elsa C.
Elsa C.
Burnsville, MN

This is a great, cheap product that does the job! I don't have a dishwasher in my apartment, so I have to wash all dishes by hand. I know I can always trust Palmolive to get even the most stubborn food off of my dishes, and to make them clean and ready to eat off again!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

This dish soap is ok. It isn't my favorite brand but it is very affordable and does the trick when needed. I don't love the scent of it. You can usually find this at Walmart of any drugstore or grocery store. I would repurchase again but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Join Now