Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#3 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Newark, NJ

Love this soap! On a dish soap this lathers well and cuts down hard on grease. The scent is amazing and fresh . It's very affordable and I try to buy in bulk when I can . Caked on messes are no matches for this soap. I will continuously recommend to others
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI

This is an okay dish soap that will work in a pinch but I definitely prefer other brands that I don't have to scrub as hard with. Overall not a bad product, and it can be found in almost any store, but I usually stick with Dawn or Ajax for my hand washing.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Vista, CA

An old, original favorite that I come back to time and time again. Never get tired of the classic scent and would be sad if it was discontinued for sure. Great value for the money and buy it at many regular stores, such as Walmart and grocery chain stores.
Lainie H.
Lainie H.

This was a perfect pick up especially when we first moved in our new home. It was very effective in cleaning more then just dishes, has a very good scent (I suggest the apple scented as well), & leaves a good over all clean feel to everything it's used on.
DOLORES D.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY

THIS PRODUCT FROM PALMOLIVE IS WONDERFUL. IT REALLY CUTS GREASE AND LATHERS WELL. I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE ON THE DISHES AND POTS AND PANS. IT IS WORTH THE PRICE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY IT FOR THEMSELVES.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL

This product is great for having to hand wash dishes. I have been using this product for a while and it always leaves dishes clean with no residue. I will continue to buy this product and it is reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Green Sea, SC

This dish soap is a great pick up at the dollar tree if you are running low on funds or forgot to grab some at the grocery store. For the price I would say it gets the job done. Not crazy of the scent of the original nor the feeling it leaves on my hands.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA

A basic dish soap that never lets you down. It doesn't have an overpowering scent and has always gotten the job done even in deep, grubby grease messes. It's super cheap and can be found pretty much anywhere. Overall, a great, never lets you down product.
Nyssa R.
Nyssa R.

This is the only dish detergent I use. It's mild on my skin and tough on grease. Leaves my dishes squeeky clean. A little goes a long way. I love when a dish soap makes a lot of bubbles to me that feels like its really working and Palmolive never fails me.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Waterford, CA

There is something about the way that a oldie but goodie can bring back memories. Not only does this work well but its inexpensive. I love the way that this pulls the grease out of my dishes with ease. This leaves the dishes and leaves them squicky clean.

Join Now