BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Lainie H.
Lainie H.
This was a perfect pick up especially when we first moved in our new home. It was very effective in cleaning more then just dishes, has a very good scent (I suggest the apple scented as well), & leaves a good over all clean feel to everything it's used on.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
This is an okay dish soap that will work in a pinch but I definitely prefer other brands that I don't have to scrub as hard with. Overall not a bad product, and it can be found in almost any store, but I usually stick with Dawn or Ajax for my hand washing.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Waterford, CA
There is something about the way that a oldie but goodie can bring back memories. Not only does this work well but its inexpensive. I love the way that this pulls the grease out of my dishes with ease. This leaves the dishes and leaves them squicky clean.
DOLORES D.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
THIS PRODUCT FROM PALMOLIVE IS WONDERFUL. IT REALLY CUTS GREASE AND LATHERS WELL. I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE ON THE DISHES AND POTS AND PANS. IT IS WORTH THE PRICE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY IT FOR THEMSELVES.
Nyssa R.
Nyssa R.
This is the only dish detergent I use. It's mild on my skin and tough on grease. Leaves my dishes squeeky clean. A little goes a long way. I love when a dish soap makes a lot of bubbles to me that feels like its really working and Palmolive never fails me.
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
It works well and leaves hands feeling nice. pros-smells good and suds a lot. cons- can't think of any at this time. price is good for the size of the product. it is very effective in cleaning the dishes. I would purchase this product again and recommend.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
A basic dish soap that never lets you down. It doesn't have an overpowering scent and has always gotten the job done even in deep, grubby grease messes. It's super cheap and can be found pretty much anywhere. Overall, a great, never lets you down product.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
This product is great for having to hand wash dishes. I have been using this product for a while and it always leaves dishes clean with no residue. I will continue to buy this product and it is reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this product.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I grew up with my mother always using Palmolive. Not only is it very affordable, it also does a good job in cleaning the dishes. It doesn't have a distinctly strong smell either, so that's always a plus. My dishes always look good as new after using it.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
Palmolive ultra original has a great scent. Best of all Palmolive is very affordable and it is one of those products that smell great. It is super soapy which lets you know that it works, it is also gentle on your hands and long lasting. Love Palmolive.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?