BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Alexandria W.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I have not used this product multiple times I do remember that it has a great sent and does not leave your hands dry like other products that I have used.
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
I love the smell of this product, growing up my grandma used this all the time and it remind me of her whenever I use it. A little goes a long way and it effectively cleans the first time so you don't need to rewash!
Mary P.
I buy this because it's very affordable and it gets the job done. The scent smells good and it cleans tough grease stains. If it's a heavy duty stain I let the soap soak in for a couple of minutes and it works great!
Warren S.
I really like the scent of this product and it keeps my dishes sparkling clean though it does dry out my hands it has a great price I buy it at my local market. Though I definitely preferred Dawn,but I would buy it again.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
I tried this brand because it was cheaper at Costco than Dawn, and I was not disappointed. It was a great product, the value was good for the price. The only thing that I was not fond of is the scent, because it didn't really have one. I love a dish soap with a clean or fruity scent, but would still recommend.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Second best to use dish soap after Dawn. Its not too bad and is gentle on the hands but I also feel like dawn gets the grease off just a little better. Not too pricey for what it is either but it is just dish soap.
Ariel W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love love using this product for my dishes. It's effective and it smells amazing. It's not heavy like other brand of dish washing soap. You can find this brand anywhere. I will keep buying this product!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I don't notice a true difference in most dish washing liquids (except dawn). I've used this in the past and I'll use it in the future. Prices are fair and product works. There are multiple scents. I would recommend.
Kourtney W.
Troy, MI
It's been a while since I've used this product… I liked it. I think it works just as well as any other dish soap. I have not compared it but it was given to me for free. I would buy it again if it was at the right price
Noemi R.
This dish soap has been my go to for years! It is worth its price and easily gets any stain out. Super effective ! It is one of my favorite things to smell as I wash dishes. I highly recommend that others try it!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?