Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
This is an okay dish soap that will work in a pinch but I definitely prefer other brands that I don't have to scrub as hard with. Overall not a bad product, and it can be found in almost any store, but I usually stick with Dawn or Ajax for my hand washing.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Palmolive Original is tried and true and been used for generations. When a product is this great, there's no reason to buy another! It gets rid of caked on food and grease so easy. Plus, my hands feel so soft after! I actually enjoy doing dishes with this!
Maundrial C.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
It works well and leaves hands feeling nice. pros-smells good and suds a lot. cons- can't think of any at this time. price is good for the size of the product. it is very effective in cleaning the dishes. I would purchase this product again and recommend.
DOLORES D.
DOLORES D.
Bronx, NY
THIS PRODUCT FROM PALMOLIVE IS WONDERFUL. IT REALLY CUTS GREASE AND LATHERS WELL. I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE ON THE DISHES AND POTS AND PANS. IT IS WORTH THE PRICE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS TO TRY IT FOR THEMSELVES.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
A basic dish soap that never lets you down. It doesn't have an overpowering scent and has always gotten the job done even in deep, grubby grease messes. It's super cheap and can be found pretty much anywhere. Overall, a great, never lets you down product.
Nyssa R.
Nyssa R.
This is the only dish detergent I use. It's mild on my skin and tough on grease. Leaves my dishes squeeky clean. A little goes a long way. I love when a dish soap makes a lot of bubbles to me that feels like its really working and Palmolive never fails me.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
This product is great for having to hand wash dishes. I have been using this product for a while and it always leaves dishes clean with no residue. I will continue to buy this product and it is reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this product.
Linda J.
Linda J.
Waterford, CA
There is something about the way that a oldie but goodie can bring back memories. Not only does this work well but its inexpensive. I love the way that this pulls the grease out of my dishes with ease. This leaves the dishes and leaves them squicky clean.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
Palmolive ultra original has a great scent. Best of all Palmolive is very affordable and it is one of those products that smell great. It is super soapy which lets you know that it works, it is also gentle on your hands and long lasting. Love Palmolive.
Adelynn G.
Adelynn G.
Austin, TX
I grew up with my mother always using Palmolive. Not only is it very affordable, it also does a good job in cleaning the dishes. It doesn't have a distinctly strong smell either, so that's always a plus. My dishes always look good as new after using it.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?