Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, Tn

I love the nice, clean scent of this dish washing liquid. It lasts a long time and is a great value. It removes tough built on stains, but sometimes you will have to let items soak. I purchased it at Target and would definitely purchase again. I recommend buying.
Ash W.
Ash W.

Great for removing greasy and grime. Probably my most used product for dish washing. It has a pleasant scent and definitely helps manage the mess in the sink. Doesn't take too much product for an excellent clean at an affordable price. Would recommend to others.
This dish soap is very high quality. It has a powerful sticking power, which allows for a thorough clean. After cleaning, you are able to smell how good of a clean it got. It is not the cheapest brand out there, but it is definitely worth it, due to its quality.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

This dish soap does a great job with less soap, and it is fairly easy on the hands. It gets all the greasy and yucky food bits off, without having to soak for hours or scrub all day. I repurchase this from time to time, and will likely get it in the near future.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Oshkosh, WI

LOVE pamolive dish soap. I always feel like my dishes shine after using the soap. It is a good price and a lot goes a long way when cleaning off tough, stuck on messes. It is my go to for cleaning not only dishes but surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom as well.
Alessa K.
Alessa K.
North Port, FL

this product was good for washing dishes a little can go a long way! it has a nice scent and removes the dirt and oil great, making it very effective. you can get it at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, pretty much anywhere. i would get it again for day to day use.
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.

really like to use this dish soap because it removes the grease great and has a good smell. I've tried a couple of scents and love them and leave my hands as soft as a baby bottom. very affordable and sometimes i find coupons in sunday papers plus store sales.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.

I remember my mom usng Palmolive and I from time to time use it as well. It's works very well with a thick lather that removes grease with ease. TI purchased it a Publix while on sale. The concentrated brand is better in my opinion cause you end up using less.
Anuna E.
Anuna E.
Hamburg

Smells great, and feels very gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way with the concentrated formula, and it really does its job. It's also great for just leaving in the sink with the water, and I like how it doesn't dry out my hands or smell too chemical.
Aklea W.
Aklea W.
Orlando, FL

Classic and time tested dish soap! This is the dish soap I grew up with and still purchase today. It cuts through greasy in a heartbeat, has a light scent that doesn't linger on dishes and doesn't dry my hands when using. Great product at an affordable price.

Join Now