BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Mary P.
I buy this because it's very affordable and it gets the job done. The scent smells good and it cleans tough grease stains. If it's a heavy duty stain I let the soap soak in for a couple of minutes and it works great!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Second best to use dish soap after Dawn. Its not too bad and is gentle on the hands but I also feel like dawn gets the grease off just a little better. Not too pricey for what it is either but it is just dish soap.
Ariel W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love love using this product for my dishes. It's effective and it smells amazing. It's not heavy like other brand of dish washing soap. You can find this brand anywhere. I will keep buying this product!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I don't notice a true difference in most dish washing liquids (except dawn). I've used this in the past and I'll use it in the future. Prices are fair and product works. There are multiple scents. I would recommend.
Warren S.
I really like the scent of this product and it keeps my dishes sparkling clean though it does dry out my hands it has a great price I buy it at my local market. Though I definitely preferred Dawn,but I would buy it again.
Kourtney W.
Troy, MI
It's been a while since I've used this product… I liked it. I think it works just as well as any other dish soap. I have not compared it but it was given to me for free. I would buy it again if it was at the right price
Noemi R.
This dish soap has been my go to for years! It is worth its price and easily gets any stain out. Super effective ! It is one of my favorite things to smell as I wash dishes. I highly recommend that others try it!
nieken d.
Schererville, IN
i love this Palmolive dishwasher it cleans good and it leaves my dishes sparkling clean it's affordable so you can absolutely try it anytime.. love it and like it
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love this soop uses every day to wash our dishes no problems at all it really gets all of the dishes clean it has a fresh scent and have been using this for years plus the price is right and not expensive at all
Amber O.
Detergent does was it claims. Cuts the grease,I feel like it isn't really a great or horrible choice. I'm sure there are better dishwasher soaps on the market, but this one gets the job done, and is affordable.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?