Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.

really like to use this dish soap because it removes the grease great and has a good smell. I've tried a couple of scents and love them and leave my hands as soft as a baby bottom. very affordable and sometimes i find coupons in sunday papers plus store sales.
Alessa K.
Alessa K.
North Port, FL

this product was good for washing dishes a little can go a long way! it has a nice scent and removes the dirt and oil great, making it very effective. you can get it at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, pretty much anywhere. i would get it again for day to day use.
Iris P.
Iris P.
Tampa, FL

Palmolive is my favorite dish soap. It always comes with good smells and it helps me to clean even the hardest food residues!
It has a good price- quality ratio I just wish it would come in bigger bottles. Overall a great product and I definitely recommend it!
Aklea W.
Aklea W.
Orlando, FL

Classic and time tested dish soap! This is the dish soap I grew up with and still purchase today. It cuts through greasy in a heartbeat, has a light scent that doesn't linger on dishes and doesn't dry my hands when using. Great product at an affordable price.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

Works well to clean on all materials, is very affordable, especially considering its effectiveness. Smells great and has a long-lasting fresh scent. The value is worth the price. I buy this often and would recommend it to all. Good size and very concentrated.
Francis G.
Francis G.
Boston, MA

This soap it's my favorite. Sometimes in a Hispanic house we like greasy food and with Palmolive ultra original all my pod and dishes get very clean. And the best part is that last for a long time. Just a little drop and that is enough. I highly recommend it.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ

Rich, concentrated liquid dish detergent that gets the job done even on hard, baked on food stuck to the pan. Gentle to the hands and since it is concentrated, a little goes a long way so very cost effective. Has a nice scent and makes my glasses shiny clean!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN

I really love the scent of original Palmolive, even though I try to use more "green" products, I always go back to this because it works well, is affordable and I love the scent. It's so pleasant to me. I really like using this and would recommend to others.
Yaquelin M.
Yaquelin M.
Pasadena, CA

This dish soap is good for so many things I love it it gets the grease out fast and it leaves squeaky clean. I don't only use it for my dishes I also use it for my bathroom my make up brushes and a lot of other things . I never run out of this soap I love it
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
Fort Worth, TX

A bottle of this dish soap lasts forever. It cleans very well and cuts through the grease that lingers. It isn't that expensive and you can usually find it on sale to get the best deal. You can also find it in a majority of grocery stores so that helps too.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?