Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ

Rich, concentrated liquid dish detergent that gets the job done even on hard, baked on food stuck to the pan. Gentle to the hands and since it is concentrated, a little goes a long way so very cost effective. Has a nice scent and makes my glasses shiny clean!
Aklea W.
Aklea W.
Orlando, FL

Classic and time tested dish soap! This is the dish soap I grew up with and still purchase today. It cuts through greasy in a heartbeat, has a light scent that doesn't linger on dishes and doesn't dry my hands when using. Great product at an affordable price.
Yaquelin M.
Yaquelin M.
Pasadena, CA

This dish soap is good for so many things I love it it gets the grease out fast and it leaves squeaky clean. I don't only use it for my dishes I also use it for my bathroom my make up brushes and a lot of other things . I never run out of this soap I love it
Michele B.
Michele B.
Waasis, NB

I have always been a fan of Palmolive for a dish soap. It is gentle on your hands but tough for washing dishes. I find it to be a very affordable option and would recommend this to my friends and family. I usually buy the original scent as it is my favorite.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN

I really love the scent of original Palmolive, even though I try to use more "green" products, I always go back to this because it works well, is affordable and I love the scent. It's so pleasant to me. I really like using this and would recommend to others.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA

This is a very good basic dish soap. I usually get a huge bottle of it at Costco and decant it into a smaller bottle for use at my sink. This lasts forever-it is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. It smells pleasant and doesn't dry out my hands.
Adrianna N.
Adrianna N.
Brooklyn, NY

Palmolive has been my go to dish soap since I have memory. My grandmother used it, my mother uses it, and now it's my turn to use it as I'm living on my own. The scent is amazing and it never leaves my hands too dry. Would definitely recommend it to others!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Hands down amazing concentration and cleaning power. I never have to use a ton and it's great to soak dishes in before washing as well. I always grocery shop at Walmart and the price for Palmolive is great. I've been a fan of this brand since I was younger.
Tammy Y.
Tammy Y.
Fort Worth, TX

A bottle of this dish soap lasts forever. It cleans very well and cuts through the grease that lingers. It isn't that expensive and you can usually find it on sale to get the best deal. You can also find it in a majority of grocery stores so that helps too.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Mount Juliet, TN

Palmolive Original is tried and true and been used for generations. When a product is this great, there's no reason to buy another! It gets rid of caked on food and grease so easy. Plus, my hands feel so soft after! I actually enjoy doing dishes with this!

Join Now