BY PALMOLIVE #29 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
The last dish liquid I bought was Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated, which was used up twice as fast as it should have been used. Did it clean my dishes? Yes, and actually did a great job in doing so, but I was upset that I ran out of the product so quickly, and I figured out why. This is a concentrated dish liquid, so in reality, I should use less product when cleaning the dishes. Unfortunately, this does NOT happen. Anyone who washes dishes regularly will tell you that they have their own method of doing this, and I use the dish liquid as I go, which I believe is the case with most people. When you are using the product with the "as you go" method, you end up pouring out the same amount of dish detergent whether it is concentrated or not, so you end up getting a lot less dish detergent for your buck when you buy this bottle. For this reason, I will not buy the concentrated dish liquid again.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
I like this dish soap. It's my go to and I've used it for so long. It smells so good and is really effective on cleaning the dishes. I use it almost daily with the dishes. I've bought it plenty of times and will buy again.
Danielle S.
I'm a huge fan of Palmolive. There is always a searchable coupon and my local grocery stores have constant deals. Palmolive is effective on grease and soft on my hands which is my big gripe about dish soaps. I'm brand loyal!
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
One of the originals! You can't go wrong with this dish soap. It cleans well, is not an outrageous price and the smell is nice. I would recommend this product if you don't want to waste money on overpriced household items.
Rachel H.
Meadowview, VA
The ultra dish soaps get it clean like no other! I buy it at Walmart or target nowher else! The scent is so nice. It fills the room with happiness. I am already happy because I saved so much money NOT buying other brands!
Denise R.
Palmolive original has been a staple in my home as long as I can remember my grandmother used it as did my mother my aunt and myself Palmolive will always be the dish soap for us Palmolive Dish Liquid Original
Katie J.
Great dish soap. Get's the job done. best used with a sponge rather than a brush. If using a brush be sure ti rinse very well! If not it can leave a slight oily residue. The scent is very nice and not strong at all. I would and have recommend this to others.
Nicole S.
So I'm a pomolive addicted so I might be bias lol. But there is a reason I live this product. I don't have to use as much with pomolive to get the job done. With other products comparable in price it take more product and then the smell isn't as good as pomolive either.. Pomolive is magic on my house.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
This is probably my favorite Palmolive scent. Nice and clean and light, not to over powering. Does great at cutting grease. The price is great and is very easy to find. I always make sure to keep some in my stock pile.
Alexandria W.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I have not used this product multiple times I do remember that it has a great sent and does not leave your hands dry like other products that I have used.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?