Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Kristan D.
Kristan D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA

I not only use Palmolive in my home, but at my job as well. (School Cafeteria) We use it to soak our pans and it genuinely cuts grease, but also helps get baked on cheese and breading off of the pans. The scent is a bonus. We'll continue to go back to Palmolive again and again.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hilmar, CA

I love using this detergent it is the best i have ever used! I am more of an original gal so i like to use the plain one and i think it honestly has the best freshest scent! It is reasonably priced and I feel like the bottle is pretty big! I would recommend to others for sure.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Westbury, NY

Cuts through the grease and does its job. A little goes a long way. I buy it at Costco and we only have to get one every couple of months. There are no cons, but it is a great value and I love the smell. It is the only brand I would recommend to others for use in their homes.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Jolo, WV

LOVE Palmolive It's a great affordable dish soap! I usually buy mine at walmart and it always gets my dishes clean! And it goes along way it doesn't take much to go along way! And I do alot of dishes and it usually last me alot of loads of dishes! And yes I will buy it again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vancleave, MS

This is the current type of dish liquid that I use on a regular basis. I think the scent is great. It is not to overwhelming. The soap works wonderfully. I don't have to use a whole lot in order to get several sink fulls of dishes clean. I will definitely purchase this again!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
kansas city, mo

This product is amazing. It has a fresh clean sent and really gets the job done. With the tiniest amount of soap you will cut through the dirt, grease, and grime of your dishes, so they can be clean and ready for the next time you need them. I would absolutely buy this again
Ammy A.
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA

I like ti used this product as a complement of my soap dishwasher. I used to clean the dishes that and need right away without using the machine. They made a great job and smell good. You can buy it easily in the supermarket and the best at all is that it does not expensive.
Jaye R.
Jaye R.

Sometimes my dishes need a little extra help, even after being put through the dishwasher. This soap gets rid of all leftover food bits, and make the dish feel clean afterword. I've used this soap, my roommate uses the soap, my parents use it. It works. It gets the job done.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Middletown, NJ

This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and was not happy with the overall results, so I stick with Palmolive. It has just the right suds and gets the job done. It has a pleasant sent and I recommend this product to others. I do love when it goes on sale.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA

Arguably my favorite dish soap ever. You don't have to use very much and it smells light, fresh, and clean. It is available pretty much everywhere so it's easily accessible and affordable. The only con is that it tends to dry my hands out if I use it for too long at one time

Join Now