Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Pavua V.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Hala S.Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid uploaded by Cindy R.See all 7 photos

BY PALMOLIVE #13 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the org...Yes! The ultra concentrate req... 3 Answers
Photos (7)
Buy on Harmon ...
Anna B.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I really love the scent of original Palmolive, even though I try to use more "green" products, I always go back to this because it works well, is affordable and I love the scent. It's so pleasant to me. I really like using this and would recommend to others.
Yaquelin M.
Yaquelin M.
Pasadena, CA
This dish soap is good for so many things I love it it gets the grease out fast and it leaves squeaky clean. I don't only use it for my dishes I also use it for my bathroom my make up brushes and a lot of other things . I never run out of this soap I love it
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a very good basic dish soap. I usually get a huge bottle of it at Costco and decant it into a smaller bottle for use at my sink. This lasts forever-it is very concentrated so a little goes a long way. It smells pleasant and doesn't dry out my hands.
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
Fort Worth, TX
A bottle of this dish soap lasts forever. It cleans very well and cuts through the grease that lingers. It isn't that expensive and you can usually find it on sale to get the best deal. You can also find it in a majority of grocery stores so that helps too.
Adrianna N.
Adrianna N.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive has been my go to dish soap since I have memory. My grandmother used it, my mother uses it, and now it's my turn to use it as I'm living on my own. The scent is amazing and it never leaves my hands too dry. Would definitely recommend it to others!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hands down amazing concentration and cleaning power. I never have to use a ton and it's great to soak dishes in before washing as well. I always grocery shop at Walmart and the price for Palmolive is great. I've been a fan of this brand since I was younger.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Vista, CA
An old, original favorite that I come back to time and time again. Never get tired of the classic scent and would be sad if it was discontinued for sure. Great value for the money and buy it at many regular stores, such as Walmart and grocery chain stores.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Newark, NJ
Love this soap! On a dish soap this lathers well and cuts down hard on grease. The scent is amazing and fresh . It's very affordable and I try to buy in bulk when I can . Caked on messes are no matches for this soap. I will continuously recommend to others
Beth S.
Beth S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Palmolive Original is tried and true and been used for generations. When a product is this great, there's no reason to buy another! It gets rid of caked on food and grease so easy. Plus, my hands feel so soft after! I actually enjoy doing dishes with this!
Lainie H.
Lainie H.
This was a perfect pick up especially when we first moved in our new home. It was very effective in cleaning more then just dishes, has a very good scent (I suggest the apple scented as well), & leaves a good over all clean feel to everything it's used on.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?