BY PALMOLIVE #69 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Deborah D.
Worcester, MA
Such a good dishwasher soap. It smells squeaky clean. The consistency of the soap lasts longer than any cheaply bought dishwasher soap. Bought this kind at my nearby Walmart.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
I love this brand and get your dishes nice and clean and it has a great smell it is very affordable and it also reminds me of my childhood it is the dish soap my grandmother always used so when I smell this I think of her house growing up
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
Verdaderamente es excelente, es uno de mis jabones para platos favoritos. Como es concentrado yo hecho un poco en otro envase y lo mezclo con agua, me quita la grasa perfectamente, me encanta el olor y no le causa resequedad a mis manos.
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love Palmolive. This dish soap is easy on the skin, and cleans effectively and efficiently. I love that I can lick this up from the dollar tree if I'm really in need, or at target of I'm out. I buy this often, and recommend that you try it!
Alexis T.
I feel like this product works just as well as Dawn. Lasts just as long. Smells really good. Leaves my hands soft and dishes are always clean. Not expensive at all. I would recommend to anyone wanting to try anything besides Dawn.
Susan M.
Renton, WA
THIS IS THE DISH LIQUID I USE!! I have tried others and they all suck. I'm serious. I remember the commercial years ago with loving your hands and it's true! Bring that ad back!!
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
Great substitute to Dawn. I see this as just as effective most of the time. Smells great and good value compared to Dawn. I like the thick consistency and does good. I buy this for larger jobs whenever needed but Dawn is my favorite
Miranda B.
Pataskala , OH
My grandmother used this brand and the smell brings back memories for me. I use it on my hands and my dishes, I wouldn't use anything else unless they were cheaper priced.
Karmen G.
The soup smells really good and I like how it brings pretty of bubbles to my sink. It cleans dishes well. I find this soup at a Walmart or Publix for a pretty good price.
Cheryl S.
Jackson, KY
Dishes gets really clean. It does get the grease off any dish no matter how greasy it is. It suds up really well. The scents are amazing and doesn't affect its cleaning power.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?