Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA

Pretty much the only product i use to wash dishes. Does not dry out my hands. Does not leave a film on the dishes. Gets the food off easily. My company also uses this product in whole sale and retail. Yes I would recommend Palmolive to others. Its a trust worthy brand
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

I love Palmolive dish soap. I get so mad at my husband when he buys the generic brand or the cheap brand from the dollar store. because there is such a difference. with Palmolive a little goes a long way. it gets rid of the oil and grease, and isn't harsh on my hands.
rosalia r.
rosalia r.

ME GUSTA MUCHO YA QUE DEJA MIS TRASTES MUY LIMPIOS Y SU AROMA ES MUY RICA NO ES DESAGRADEBLE COMO OTROS HUELE RIQUISIMO , ME QUEDARIA CON EL POR SIEMPRE ME GUSTA MUCHO, SU PROS ES QUE ES MUY BUENO SU CONTRA ES QYUE HYA VECES QUE NO LO ENCUENTRO, PERO ME QUEDO CON EL.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA

This is the best soap out there. If you live in a hispanic household this is basically the only soap we use, because it's so effective. It removes grease and all the food. Plus it's pretty cheap and it gets the job done of cleaning the dishes. So this is a must have.
Palmolive Ultra Original dish soap in the concentrated form is my favorite. A little goes a long way and gets a sink full of dishes clean! I usually buy it at Costco. It smells wonderful and does a great job. It is priced reasonably and I would recommend you buy it.
Mel T.
Mel T.

I like this dish soap just fine. It certainly gets the job done and it is not very harsh on my hands. That being said, I do think a different brand does a better job cutting through greasy pots and pans. Still, it's not a hugely noticeable difference in performance.
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY

Love this product, because the original! It's not very expensive and it lasts forever. Only need to use a small amount and it goes along way. Again, the price is pretty reasonable so it is definitely worth it. Will recommend to others and always will continue to buy
Kadidia F.
Kadidia F.
Worcester, MA

I've been using Palmolive for a long time in my house. The sent isn't something like from Victoria secrets but it's not bad. One cons is I wished it got grease off plastic containers faster. Of course I would buy it again i used it in my house for a long night time.
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY

It smells lovely, and it leaves my hands soft, not red and sore like another liquid did that I was using before Palmolive. I'm really impressed! I also use it to wipe down the stove and counter tops and it quickly cleans up grime and grease stains from them as well.
Shara S.
Shara S.
Columbus, OH

I grew up with this brand and just stick to it pretty much! I think the quality os great and the price is right! It get rid of greasy and stuck on food and the scent is pleasant as well! I love the variety of sizes it comes in too! I would recommend this to others!

Join Now