Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#5 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY

Love this product, because the original! It's not very expensive and it lasts forever. Only need to use a small amount and it goes along way. Again, the price is pretty reasonable so it is definitely worth it. Will recommend to others and always will continue to buy
Kadidia F.
Kadidia F.
Worcester, MA

I've been using Palmolive for a long time in my house. The sent isn't something like from Victoria secrets but it's not bad. One cons is I wished it got grease off plastic containers faster. Of course I would buy it again i used it in my house for a long night time.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

When I want to feel like I'm really going to get the job done, I rely on my mom's favorite. I remember doing the dishes as a child. I used to have fun with it. making water towers from spoons and cups all filled with suds. hand dishes are fewer, use something good.
Shara S.
Shara S.
Columbus, OH

I grew up with this brand and just stick to it pretty much! I think the quality os great and the price is right! It get rid of greasy and stuck on food and the scent is pleasant as well! I love the variety of sizes it comes in too! I would recommend this to others!
Emma Y.
Emma Y.
Arlington, VA

So effective, and you need so little to clean so many dishes! I love that I don't have to use a lot, so one bottle will last you a really long time! Not a huge fan of the scents, so I just get the standard one, but it gets the job done, so this is a great product.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and nothing compares to this product. A little goes a long way so I find this brand lasts way longer than any other brand of dish soap. It cleans the dishes very well and leaves no greasy residue behind!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN

I love the nice, clean scent of this dish washing liquid. It lasts a long time and is a great value. It removes tough built on stains, but sometimes you will have to let items soak. I purchased it at Target and would definitely purchase again. I recommend buying.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

This dish soap does a great job with less soap, and it is fairly easy on the hands. It gets all the greasy and yucky food bits off, without having to soak for hours or scrub all day. I repurchase this from time to time, and will likely get it in the near future.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Oshkosh, WI

LOVE pamolive dish soap. I always feel like my dishes shine after using the soap. It is a good price and a lot goes a long way when cleaning off tough, stuck on messes. It is my go to for cleaning not only dishes but surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom as well.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.

I remember my mom usng Palmolive and I from time to time use it as well. It's works very well with a thick lather that removes grease with ease. TI purchased it a Publix while on sale. The concentrated brand is better in my opinion cause you end up using less.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.

Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?