BY PALMOLIVE #72 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I like this because it works well and it smells good. It's so a big thing for me that dish soap doesn't dry your hands out and this does not dry your hands out
Brian V.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a great soap for dishes ive been using it for years my mother used it for years still works great and it's makes dishes shine and does get them clean.
May N.
Good standard dishwashing soap! I like the way it smells. And I don't have to use a lot of it to clean the dishes. Pretty effective in removing stuck on foods
Magda A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product!!! You dont need alot to clean your dishes. A little goes a long way. It smells super clean and it leaves my dishes super clean as well.
L. D.
I usually find this soap in hotels that have kitchens, not sure why because it doesn't clean well, has a weird odor to it.I would never buy this soap @ home.
Jolene W.
Its a little more watery than expected but i cant find the smell otherwise in other products. I think it does the job just as well as dawn if not comparable.
Jenny R.
Florence, NJ
No grease is left on my dishes!!!! Whatever doesn't fit in my dishwasher I wash on my sink and I can say that this product makes my job so much easier!!!!
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Your sponge doesn't smell how it usually would with other dish soaps. It doesn't leave your hands rough, and it really gets down and gets rid of the grease
Morgan E.
Holly hill , FL
Love this stuff!!! I even like the way it smells. Cleans dishes nicely and manages to really do a fine job washing off tough food stains. Highly reccomend
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
I actually tried this for the first time a few months ago. And it's amazing ūüėČ the scent is great. Don't need a lot and cleans better than others I used.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?