Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Marisela O.
Marisela O.

Cleans my dishes fast and takes the grease off right away. No extra scrubbing needed. Love that my kids don't complain when they have to wash dishes lol
Jorge B.
Jorge B.
Edinburg, TX

This product Is literally concentrated. It has a very good price but, the most impressive thing is that even that it looks small it is so concentrated that it will last for months! I would definitely buy it again.
Ammy A.
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA

I like ti used this product as a complement of my soap dishwasher. I used to clean the dishes that and need right away without using the machine. They made a great job and smell good. You can buy it easily in the supermarket and the best at all is that it does not expensive.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Washington, PA

Great product and always reasonably priced! It works well and lasts forever!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

This is one of my favorite brands to use to clean dishes. This is because the dishes get super clean and only a little is required when using it. The smell is also very lively. I would def buy it again because it is worth every penny and the value for the money is beyond incredible.
Landon m.
Landon m.
Clinton, OK

palmolive dish soap, i use of course, on a daily basis, It smells so good, and keeps your hands soft after, of course, WASHING DISHES, it really does help getting off the stained food, and grease, it makes it look clean as ever!
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Great!!!!! love the quality. It gets the job done. Great with grease plates.... I love the sense.
Palmolive Ultra Original dish soap in the concentrated form is my favorite. A little goes a long way and gets a sink full of dishes clean! I usually buy it at Costco. It smells wonderful and does a great job. It is priced reasonably and I would recommend you buy it.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Riverside, CA

I love this dish soap it reminds me of my childhood. The smell is so clean it's the only brand I use
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Saint Louis, MO

This is the tried and true soap for me. I can use on my dishes that are piled with grease or grime but also on my hands for just general cleanliness. This product is my favorite and i will continue to purchase. Also a great price and always can find coupons.

Join Now