Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Patricia C.
Patricia C.

I like palm olive! Great product and also on sale at my job even tho it's the small size but hey still cheap
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL

Washes great, except it does take a little more to use compared to Dawn. It is wonderful on my hands as well
Moriah K.
Moriah K.
Mound, Mn

Classic dish soap that I rely on the get my dishes clean. The scent is great too, it's not too overwhelming.
Stephani K.
Stephani K.
Austin

It's good, gets the dishes clean and smells nicely. Gentle enough not to dry out your hands while scrubbing.
martha J.
martha J.
Carson, CA

A little goes a long way. Great original scent. Leaves hands soft and moisturized. Cleans dishes thouroghly.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

Like Palmolive when it's on sale I will pick up over dawn but pick up dawn over Palmolive. Gets the job done
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA

It a great dish soap and very affordable.Brings down grease great. You get a good amount for a great price.
Alyanah  R.
Alyanah R.

I remember my grand ma using this and until this day i use it too ! I usually buy mine at the dollar tree !
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha , Ky

Just a few drops of Palmolive dish soap and my sink is full of bubbles! A little surely does go a long way.
Cathy M.
Cathy M.

This is so bubbly and gets everything off your dishes and smells amazing it make me want to wash the dishes

Join Now