Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (5)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC

I like the original Palmolive liquid soap the best. We have tried different scents but Inlike the original clean scent best of all. I know my dishes are clean and squeaky. We always have this product on hand. It is affordable and can be found everywhere, making it super convenient.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Newport Beach, CA

I love this stuff. I have been using it for years and am not about to switch to anything else. It sanitizes my dishes so well I don't even need to use the dishwasher. It is so effective at cleaning any and all oils, food scraps, etc off of all of my plates, bowls, silverware, etc.
Alina B.
Alina B.
Acworth, GA

This product is basically a staple in our home. We use it to wash any dishes that cannot go in the dishwasher. I also use it for washing hands. I love this stuff because I add a few drops to bowls and cups and leave it for a few hours to come back and rinse out- and its all clean!
Yselia C.
Yselia C.

My apartment mates go to dish soap! Despite what scent they decide to buy, they always go back to Palmolive. They are all fresh scents that don't overwhelm us when we use it. The soap isn't harsh on our hands or anything like that. I recommend everyone at least try the soap once.
Tobi R.
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD

I love how well my Palmolive dish soap cleans my dishes. It smells great and with little effort from me my dishes are clean and sparkly just like when I bought them. I like Palmolive for the quality and the great price point. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY

The Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid is the best for tackling tough clean ups. The soap cut through all the tough grease while at the same time, not wasting my money by having to use the whole bottle. Not to mention the fragrances it comes in....lovely all around
Madeleine Q.
Madeleine Q.

This works as well if not better for cleaning those things that don't go in the dishwasher or just a quick clean up when you add a couple drops in a spray bottle. Then there is the price difference. Win, win for me. the only down side i find is I wish it smelled a little better.
Yves B.
Yves B.

It cleans my dishes great and has a great smell to it. I buy it at any local grocery store or even retails for cheaper prices. It smells and does the work that i need it to do. Like i said the biggest turn on is it cheaper in larger quantities. I would tell you to go get it now.
Kim Loren B.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA

This is the original and although there are way too many scents out there, this is the best smelling soap. I like that it is the original and it really still works great!! With all the other fancy soaps out there, stick with the OG and you will never fail your cleaning mission!!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Lynwood, CA

I love how soapy this dish washing soap is. Lets me know I am really cleaning my dishes. I also like that very little of it goes a long way when doing your dishes, especially after a party. I do wish it came in a bigger bottle so I could refill the bottle I already have at home.

Join Now