Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#11 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (4)
Michelle J.
Michelle J.

I am a believer of all things original, including dish liquid. I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember. It always cleans my dishes well without leaving a film. The smell is one of freshness. I will continue to buy this product until it is discontinued.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI

Feel this is the best dish soap that I have tried. It doesn't leave a taste or residue on our dishes. It suds up nice and makes me feel that the dishes are clean. I would recommend to others and think the price is right. I will not change brands and will continue to use.
Heather F.
Heather F.

same dish soap i use at work and at home. gets the job. good value. great to get the small size when traveling. gets the greasy feel out of hands and also all my dishes. i would recommend to anyone looking for a good dish liquid. awesomme for cleaning makeup brushes too
Elsa C.
Elsa C.
Winona, MN

This is a great, cheap product that does the job! I don't have a dishwasher in my apartment, so I have to wash all dishes by hand. I know I can always trust Palmolive to get even the most stubborn food off of my dishes, and to make them clean and ready to eat off again!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

This dish soap is ok. It isn't my favorite brand but it is very affordable and does the trick when needed. I don't love the scent of it. You can usually find this at Walmart of any drugstore or grocery store. I would repurchase again but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA

This stuff works great and smells great too. It's not expensive either, which is a wonderful thing. When it's on sale I'll buy this, but I do that with almost everything. It gets off tough grease and gross food easily. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Lodi, CA

I am rating this product a 3 because you can find this product at dollar tree and it's not a very good product , I wouldn't recommend this although it smells good . It has a nice color to y cheap . I would recommend dawn for your dishes I feel like it does a better job
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Flower Mound, TX

This is my go to soap to clean around the house! Dishes? Sure! But more than anything, I scrub my dirty sinks and toilets with this soap. It lathers amazingly and I never have to clean with a hassle because this is always under my sink ready for me to use all the time!
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.

A little definitely goes a long way! With my sponge, I just drip a few drops and bubbles everywhere! It really does clean dishes and I like that I can soak pots with a few drops of this. The quality of this stuff make the price great! I still continue to buy this brand
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD

Palmolive is normally the second product I purchase. The pros are it works great on your dishes and the cons are sometimes you have to soak your dishes. It smells great and I would recommend this product to family and friends. It is a good product for the right price.

Join Now