BY PALMOLIVE #41 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried other brands and nothing compares to this product. A little goes a long way so I find this brand lasts way longer than any other brand of dish soap. It cleans the dishes very well and leaves no greasy residue behind!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
I love the nice, clean scent of this dish washing liquid. It lasts a long time and is a great value. It removes tough built on stains, but sometimes you will have to let items soak. I purchased it at Target and would definitely purchase again. I recommend buying.
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
This dish soap does a great job with less soap, and it is fairly easy on the hands. It gets all the greasy and yucky food bits off, without having to soak for hours or scrub all day. I repurchase this from time to time, and will likely get it in the near future.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Oshkosh, WI
LOVE pamolive dish soap. I always feel like my dishes shine after using the soap. It is a good price and a lot goes a long way when cleaning off tough, stuck on messes. It is my go to for cleaning not only dishes but surfaces in my kitchen and bathroom as well.
Alessa K.
Alessa K.
North Port, FL
this product was good for washing dishes a little can go a long way! it has a nice scent and removes the dirt and oil great, making it very effective. you can get it at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, pretty much anywhere. i would get it again for day to day use.
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.
really like to use this dish soap because it removes the grease great and has a good smell. I've tried a couple of scents and love them and leave my hands as soft as a baby bottom. very affordable and sometimes i find coupons in sunday papers plus store sales.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
I remember my mom usng Palmolive and I from time to time use it as well. It's works very well with a thick lather that removes grease with ease. TI purchased it a Publix while on sale. The concentrated brand is better in my opinion cause you end up using less.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Goodyear, AZ
Rich, concentrated liquid dish detergent that gets the job done even on hard, baked on food stuck to the pan. Gentle to the hands and since it is concentrated, a little goes a long way so very cost effective. Has a nice scent and makes my glasses shiny clean!
Aklea W.
Aklea W.
Orlando, FL
Classic and time tested dish soap! This is the dish soap I grew up with and still purchase today. It cuts through greasy in a heartbeat, has a light scent that doesn't linger on dishes and doesn't dry my hands when using. Great product at an affordable price.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Works well to clean on all materials, is very affordable, especially considering its effectiveness. Smells great and has a long-lasting fresh scent. The value is worth the price. I buy this often and would recommend it to all. Good size and very concentrated.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?