BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
I love Palmolive. This dish soap is easy on the skin, and cleans effectively and efficiently. I love that I can lick this up from the dollar tree if I'm really in need, or at target of I'm out. I buy this often, and recommend that you try it!
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
Great substitute to Dawn. I see this as just as effective most of the time. Smells great and good value compared to Dawn. I like the thick consistency and does good. I buy this for larger jobs whenever needed but Dawn is my favorite
Miranda B.
Pataskala, OH
My grandmother used this brand and the smell brings back memories for me. I use it on my hands and my dishes, I wouldn't use anything else unless they were cheaper priced.
Karmen G.
The soup smells really good and I like how it brings pretty of bubbles to my sink. It cleans dishes well. I find this soup at a Walmart or Publix for a pretty good price.
Stephanie W.
This soap gets the job done. Gets all the dirt and hard grease off your dishes and leaves them smelling so good. It is also gentle on your hands so it doesn't dry your skin out. They have a lot of different scents to choose from.
Piper H.
Spokane Washington
I prefer dawn, but this also gets the job done. It cleans well and doesn't leave spots on my dishes. I like it. It's great for the price. I'd definitely buy it again. It compares well to other brands, but dawn will always be my favorite.
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
The last dish liquid I bought was Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated, which was used up twice as fast as it should have been used. Did it clean my dishes? Yes, and actually did a great job in doing so, but I was upset that I ran out of the product so quickly, and I figured out why. This is a concentrated dish liquid, so in reality, I should use less product when cleaning the dishes. Unfortunately, this does NOT happen. Anyone who washes dishes regularly will tell you that they have their own method of doing this, and I use the dish liquid as I go, which I believe is the case with most people. When you are using the product with the "as you go" method, you end up pouring out the same amount of dish detergent whether it is concentrated or not, so you end up getting a lot less dish detergent for your buck when you buy this bottle. For this reason, I will not buy the concentrated dish liquid again.
Heather M.
This is a good, gentle soap. It's been a staple in our house for years. We use it on everything from dishes to the bathtub and even toilets. I like that it doesn't really have a scent but I wish that it wasn't green colored.
Danielle S.
I'm a huge fan of Palmolive. There is always a searchable coupon and my local grocery stores have constant deals. Palmolive is effective on grease and soft on my hands which is my big gripe about dish soaps. I'm brand loyal!
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest , CA
I like this dish soap. It's my go to and I've used it for so long. It smells so good and is really effective on cleaning the dishes. I use it almost daily with the dishes. I've bought it plenty of times and will buy again.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?