Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (6)
Humayra M.
Humayra M.
San Ramon, CA

I love palmolive for greasy dishes. In an Indian household- we tend to use a LOT of oil :). Cleaning dishes can get pretty tough when you have dried oily grease on pans, but Palmolive makes this task a breeze. Not to mention it smells great and doesn't dry out my hands!
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.

This dish soap is ok. It isn't my favorite brand but it is very affordable and does the trick when needed. I don't love the scent of it. You can usually find this at Walmart of any drugstore or grocery store. I would repurchase again but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Heather F.
Heather F.

same dish soap i use at work and at home. gets the job. good value. great to get the small size when traveling. gets the greasy feel out of hands and also all my dishes. i would recommend to anyone looking for a good dish liquid. awesomme for cleaning makeup brushes too
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Flower Mound, TX

This is my go to soap to clean around the house! Dishes? Sure! But more than anything, I scrub my dirty sinks and toilets with this soap. It lathers amazingly and I never have to clean with a hassle because this is always under my sink ready for me to use all the time!
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.

A little definitely goes a long way! With my sponge, I just drip a few drops and bubbles everywhere! It really does clean dishes and I like that I can soak pots with a few drops of this. The quality of this stuff make the price great! I still continue to buy this brand
Fabiola L.
Fabiola L.
Miami FL

It's super concentrate, leaves my hands feel smooth , pays a lot, a little bit goes a long long way, i put a little bit in bottle with water because of the concentration and does the job, my dishes never been so clean, i just love it, and it cleans my dishes sooo fast
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

I love Palmolive dish soap. I get so mad at my husband when he buys the generic brand or the cheap brand from the dollar store. because there is such a difference. with Palmolive a little goes a long way. it gets rid of the oil and grease, and isn't harsh on my hands.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA

Pretty much the only product i use to wash dishes. Does not dry out my hands. Does not leave a film on the dishes. Gets the food off easily. My company also uses this product in whole sale and retail. Yes I would recommend Palmolive to others. Its a trust worthy brand
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA

This is the best soap out there. If you live in a hispanic household this is basically the only soap we use, because it's so effective. It removes grease and all the food. Plus it's pretty cheap and it gets the job done of cleaning the dishes. So this is a must have.
rosalia r.
rosalia r.

ME GUSTA MUCHO YA QUE DEJA MIS TRASTES MUY LIMPIOS Y SU AROMA ES MUY RICA NO ES DESAGRADEBLE COMO OTROS HUELE RIQUISIMO , ME QUEDARIA CON EL POR SIEMPRE ME GUSTA MUCHO, SU PROS ES QUE ES MUY BUENO SU CONTRA ES QYUE HYA VECES QUE NO LO ENCUENTRO, PERO ME QUEDO CON EL.

Join Now