BY PALMOLIVE #33 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

Sara B.
Orlando, FL
I always us Palmolive for my dish washing needs it works great even with stuck on food you put it on and let it soak for about 10 minutes go back and everything comes off.
It’s very thick and not runny which is good so you don’t use to much when pouring it onto sponge or dish rag.
It smells amazing and it’s a good price about $2.99 for a big bottle.
Bridget W.
I have used Palmolive and I am not a fan my hands dry out from using this product and the suds don't last I feel like my dishes don't get clean I keep using more product to get them clean compared to Dawn. I would not recommend this to others it has been around a long time you would think that they would have a better product. Sorry
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Honestly that’s what my mom always used so that’s what I use. It’s not harsh on my skin when I wash dishes , it doesn’t leave that nasty taste in any of the cups or on the other dishes. It’s perfect for any glassware you have plus it’s super affordable. So yes I recommend Palmolive® Ultra Strength™ and give it 5 stars.
Durgesh A.
We used other products but they were useless.After using palmolive I can recommend it.A drop of this liquid can wash many utensiles with proper foam.I recommend it to my friends who wash utensiles by their own.No oil remain,it clean properly in one wash.
Paola C.
sonoma, CA
Palmolive® Ultra Baby Bottles Toy and Dish Wash Liquid will always be the OG of dish soap, mom has always purchased Palmolive and never switches to any other brand no matter how hard we try to convince her. This soap is just that good!
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m actually really happy with this dish soap. It smells great and does its job. If only I could stop by husband from almost using the whole bottle we’d be in business. Wish it was a little less chemical but overall extremely happy.
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
I prefer polmolive over Dawn dish soap. It's much easier on your hands but still still delivers the same amount of cleaning power. I also prefer the lemony smell over Dawn's smell. Overall great product and I'll continue to use it
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Ami✨ K.
New York
Works well. Good quality soap and not too drying for the hands even with constant use. Doesn’t smell offensively and works very well overall. I have no complaints about this product. I get the big size at Costco.
Lina B.
I love the scent of the original Palmolive dish soap, so I sometimes go out of my way to purchase it. Cuts through grime, and I don’t have to use a lot of the product to get the job done. Would purchase again.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
what do you think about this product?