BY PALMOLIVE #37 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra conce...4 Answers
Durgesh A.
We used other products but they were useless.After using palmolive I can recommend it.A drop of this liquid can wash many utensiles with proper foam.I recommend it to my friends who wash utensiles by their own.No oil remain,it clean properly in one wash.
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
I prefer polmolive over Dawn dish soap. It's much easier on your hands but still still delivers the same amount of cleaning power. I also prefer the lemony smell over Dawn's smell. Overall great product and I'll continue to use it
Ami✨ K.
New York
Works well. Good quality soap and not too drying for the hands even with constant use. Doesn’t smell offensively and works very well overall. I have no complaints about this product. I get the big size at Costco.
Lina B.
I love the scent of the original Palmolive dish soap, so I sometimes go out of my way to purchase it. Cuts through grime, and I don’t have to use a lot of the product to get the job done. Would purchase again.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
This dish soap works very well. It removes grease and food stains and makes doing the dishes easy. I have repurchased several times and will continue to do so. It helps keep my kitchen clean and dishes sparkling.
Lauren N.
I use this dish soap because it smells great and is very effective. I’m not that picky with my dish soap though. It’s really affordable at the grocery store or Target. I’d recommend this to anyone!
Lynette R.
I love this dish soap. I can dilute this with a little water and it lasts a long time. It gets rid of grease really well. Very strong product. This is my go to dish soap and it is very affordable
Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
Tucker my boyfriend is a trucker and also works on vehicles Palmolive is gentle enough not to be harsh on his hands and yet works well enough to leave them soft and get grease and grime off the smell is a plus it doesn't have a lingering fruity smell works great on my dishes as well and it works well for pet fast so Palmolive is definitely a go-getter for this household.
Megan C.
I do not like dish soaps that smell like flowers or fruit. This dish soap is mild but really helps to get my dishes squeaky clean. I don’t need to use a lot which is great for my budget.
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
Palmolive Original cuts grease and food grime wonderfully. I replace hand sanitizer soaps with a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 Palmolive Original in every soap dispenser by every sink in my house. It's the only soap my hands can handle for many hand washings each day. By doing this I know I can wash my hands and not dry them out
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?