BY PALMOLIVE #55 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml. see more...

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Audrey F.
Merrillville, IN
I feel like this does a really good job cutting thru build up food and grease. We are a family of 5 and one bottle lasts us a month or so. It also smells very clean
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
I️ use a variety of Palmolive dish soaps but this is the one I️ use the most often. It works perfectly to get my dishes clean and sanitized. Excellent price m, great scent and easy on my hands. I️ will definitely continue to purchase.
Renee B.
This product has been a part of my household cleaning supplies since I was a little girl growing up in the 50's.
Used to love the clean, fresh and unpretentious natural scent wafting through the kitchen window to the backyard as my mother washed dinner dishes on a hot summer night while we kids would play until we were called in for bath time at which time, we would get a tub full of those long-lasting bubbles from that same dish washing liquid and happily splash around until time for bed. Sweet smelling and sweet dreams 🤗
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
This is my preferred soap to wash my dishes with, and I find that there is a HUGE difference between this and the generic store versions. It's extremely concentrated, as advertised, and it gets all the grease and residue off my dishes, even I leave them for a few hours (or days...) with just a tiny drop. It's a little bit more expensive, but completely worth it because a bottle will last me forever.
Ruth D.
I purchased this product on sale. I was washing an old pan with this and I had to stop and take a picture of the before and after. I noticed the difference right away. The old, baked on grease was coming off as I was washing!!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting/needing clean dishes without breaking the bank. This is even affordable WITHOUT a coupon!
Teresa L.
I used the "Original" Original green dish washing soap for over 50 years. It is great for people with problem skin and allergies. It is the only product that I can use. The soap is very effective at cleaning. I use it with baking soda to scrub even the nastiest pans. I let them soak and then just rinse off the goop. It cleans aluminum pans to look like new. I use it in soap dispensers for hand soap. I also use it in my laundry. Please don't stop producing this product!
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
I ran out of dawn dish soap and my father bought me Palmolive to get me buy until I could get my own. I like Palmolive but it is not my favorite product. The scent isnt very good and it seemed to not be as bubbly in my dishwater compared to dawn. It also seemed to kind of dry out my hands. I would only buy again if I had no other choice.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
There's nothing better than the original in this case. Palmolive is always a go to brand that doesn't make my hands feel dry. The price is great for what you're getting and you can find it at any local stores. I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to ruin their hands by constant use of hot water and cheap detergents.
Jazmine R.
This has to be one of my favorite dish soaps, especially since I am so obsessed with the scent. It smells so nice,clean and fresh. It also does foam up very well for me, and gets the jobs done. I also love how easily the soap rinses of the dishes. I alway uses gloves to wash my dishes because I get dry hands, but I have sometimes done my dishes without gloves and this can sometimes dry them out. I defiantly recommend this soap.
Tabs H.
I prefer Dawn, but Palmolive is honestly almost as good. My crazy sensitive skin means I need to wear gloves when using this brand, but it gets my dishes clean and doesn't leave a weird residue or anything like that. If you don't have sensitive skin or a Dawn budget, Palmolive really is the way to go!
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?