Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#9 in Dish Soap
Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.
Photos (7)
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
Nov. 13, 2016, 7:48 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
The last dish liquid I bought was Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated, which was used up twice as fast as it should have been used. Did it clean my dishes? Yes, and actually did a great job in doing so, but I was upset that I ran out of the product so quickly, and I figured out why. This is a concentrated dish liquid, so in reality, I should use less product when cleaning the dishes. Unfortunately, this does NOT happen. Anyone who washes dishes regularly will tell you that they have their own method of doing this, and I use the dish liquid as I go, which I believe is the case with most people. When you are using the product with the "as you go" method, you end up pouring out the same amount of dish detergent whether it is concentrated or not, so you end up getting a lot less dish detergent for your buck when you buy this bottle. For this reason, I will not buy the concentrated dish liquid again.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Mastic, NY
Excellent dish soap! I have multiple uses for this product, both indoors and out. First it has always been my preferred dish soap as it cleans effectively and easily. I recently began to use it with a baking soda and hit vinegar to clean my bath tile AND I use it in a pest control solution for my vegetable garden. (Pressed garlic, Palmolive and hot water-mixed well, and sprayed over garden to help with all garden pests)
It is probably one of the least expected products in your kitchen that has wonderful effects elsewhere. I never thought I would be using Palmolive in my bathrooms, never mind my veggie garden.
Divya R.
Divya R.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite detergent for handwashing dishes. It rinses off the dishes very well and doesn't leave a soapy scent on them. Even though this Original, it still doesn't take a lot to wash dishes. I remember the old commercials with Madge the manicurist and she would have clients soaking their hands in Palmolive because it's supposed to be gentle. I don't know if it is any more gentle than other dishwashing detergents, but I like it.

Another plus for me is it does smell good. I don't care for a lot of the other detergents with fruity scents. Palmolive smells clean and cleans dishes very well.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL
Nov. 22, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
You can't mess with a classic! Palmolive is what my mom always bought to do dishes and i buy it partially because she did but mostly cuz it actually works. Great price, smells fresh, and you don't need a ton to get through a sink full of dishes. It really does cut through the grease therefore you don't have to stand at the sink scrubbing your greasy pans for 20 minutes! It takes me about 10 minutes to finish a full sink of dishes with about 2tbsps of Palmolive! Great if you're on a budget!
Liya S.
Liya S.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased the Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid soap at my local supermarket. It does a great job of cleaning dishes and removing grime, and has a pleasant scent, however, I find that I constantly have to reapply the dish soap to my sponge, which I find to be a waste of product. When comparing this to product to Dawn dish soap, I find that I use less product for the same results. I would not recommend this product.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Buckeye, AZ
This liquid dish soap gets the job DONE! my family does not eat out much, we mostly eat home cooked meals. That means a lot of dirty dishes. But this dish soap allows for dishwashing to be a breeze and not have to become frustrated over the crusted food on plates. Only downside is it does dry the hands a bit, but then again, I do have very dry skin. Otherwise, I would recommend this to anyone!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Tucson, AZ
For dish washing soap this is the one I always buy. This basic original scent Palmolive works great for me it feels like my dishes our really getting a good cleaning and the soap really gets rid of any bad smells that sometimes dishes get after sitting in your sink for a while. This dish soap does the job and best of all you don't need very much of it a little goes a long way!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Dec. 13, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
I purchased this product on sale. I was washing an old pan with this and I had to stop and take a picture of the before and after. I noticed the difference right away. The old, baked on grease was coming off as I was washing!!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting/needing clean dishes without breaking the bank. This is even affordable WITHOUT a coupon!
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
My mother raised me on this Palmolive product! Ever since I can remember from a young age when my mother made me do the dishes this was the go to bottle. I remember washing the dishes and using this as a bubble bath in my sink to play around with while washing the dishes and made it so bubbly and sudsy she got mad but it was funny and I got the job done hehe!
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
Nov. 10, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
When washing dishes, I need a soap that gets odwn and dirty and rids grease stains and caked on girmes, especially after holiday dinners. This product does the job; It's very concentrated, suds very nicely and has a nice smell but personally, I prefer citrus scents. Overall, I recommend this product to those that have hard to wash dishes like glassware.
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?