BY PALMOLIVE #35 in Dish Soap

Palmolive?? Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Cleans To A Sparkling Shine.
10 fl oz 295 ml.

• Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Melissa M.
Wise
Tucker my boyfriend is a trucker and also works on vehicles Palmolive is gentle enough not to be harsh on his hands and yet works well enough to leave them soft and get grease and grime off the smell is a plus it doesn't have a lingering fruity smell works great on my dishes as well and it works well for pet fast so Palmolive is definitely a go-getter for this household.
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
Palmolive Original cuts grease and food grime wonderfully. I replace hand sanitizer soaps with a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 Palmolive Original in every soap dispenser by every sink in my house. It's the only soap my hands can handle for many hand washings each day. By doing this I know I can wash my hands and not dry them out
Jessica B.
I love Palmolive! I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this brand. I love the original scent the most, but several others are great as well. It cuts through greasy messes and stuck on food. You don't have to use much to get the job done. I would recommend this brand highly.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
A little bit of this soap goes a long way. I hand wash dishes. With other dish soaps, one side of the sink, the water has to be drained each time. But this soap can last about two sinks full.
Megan C.
I do not like dish soaps that smell like flowers or fruit. This dish soap is mild but really helps to get my dishes squeaky clean. I don’t need to use a lot which is great for my budget.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Absolute a must buy! I love this brand of dish soap! It has always gotten my dish clean and never oily! It's very affordable to buy and usually last me all month in to the next month!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This is a dish detergent brand that I know and trust. It has a pleasant scent that is not overpowering. It cleans efficiently without leaving a soapy residue behind. It’s a good value product that is easy to find in stores.
Lisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this for years. Product works great and is very low priced! You can also usually find coupons for this product that make it even more affordable
Alex S.
I used this all the time when living in my college dorm. As a college student, sometimes your dishes went unattended for a little while. I found that is product really got all of the hunk off the dishes and didn’t dry out my hands. Good product!
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
A little goes a long way with this dish soap. It lasts forever. Even if I have pots and pans with grease stuck on it. All I have to do is let it soak with warm water with a little bit of soap for about five minutes and it just wipes right off.
Fyn K.
Is there a difference between the orginal and ultra concentrate?