BY PALMOLIVE #23 in Dish Soap

Palmolive® Ultra Orange Antibacterial Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria* on dishes & kitchen surfaces.
Concentrated dish liquid.
38 fl oz (1.18 qt) 1.12 L. see more...

• Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Review for: Palmolive Ultra AntiBacterial Orange Dish Liquid 30 fl oz more...
Palmolive has been a staple in my household since childhood. I watched my mom use it and I do too. I buy the large container at bjs and I just refill enough of the bottle so my kids think we are running out so they use it sparingly. Or else they will waste it.
Adriana F.
Decatur, GA
My favorite dish soap of all time. It’s great in all aspects! It doesn’t break the bank, a little goes a long well, it’s strong and works well against tough food, and is still soft on the hands! So overall great dish soap that could even be a hand soap.
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
This dish soap smells so amazing and cleans well too. The fact that it's antibacterial is a bonus. It is always a reliable product and a must have that we buy every time we run out. It's affordable and works wonders as dish and handsoap.
Janiece R.
My favorite dish soap. Gets rid of grease and leaves my dishes super clean. A little goes a long way with this dish soap and if things are super stuck to pans I just put a few drops with hot water and it’s good to clean in 10 minutes
Hayley W.
Denver
Not only is this the best soap for cleaning dishes and grease but it's fantastic to use for after you get a tattoo. Too many soaps have added stuff besides the antibacterial and this soap is just that.. antibacterial like promised.
Madison L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the only dish soap I use anymore. It always gets the job done just right. I love the smell and it cuts thru grease like nobodies business. It doesn’t dry out my hands or anything annoying that other dish soaps typically do.
Tina H.
Frederick , MD
Review for: Palmolive Ultra AntiBacterial Orange Dish Liquid 30 fl oz more...
This is the only dish detergent I will use. I Love the scent and I love how clean it gets my dishes. It is not harsh or drying on my hands! It’s inexpensive and lasts a while! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Angel V.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Palmolive Ultra AntiBacterial Orange Dish Liquid 30 fl oz more...
Love this product because it does not leave your hands dry and it has an amazing smell. I bought this soap at target and it was a great purchase. I recommend this dish soap to everyone! Will definitely be buying again
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys
I always use this soap to wash dishes because I feel like it cleans well and it doesn’t have an ugly after smell, I’ve used other brands and they either finish too quick because they’re like water or it has like a rotten after smell and the sponge ends up smelling really bad. Palmolive Ultra Orange Antibacterial Concentrated Dish Liquid
Stephanie R.
San Antonio, TX
We use the tried and true Palmolive. We have tried other brands,but the scents really irritate our allergies. We are just brand loyal when it comes to dish soap since we know it works and doesn't bother our allergies
Carla J.
Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?