BY PALMOLIVE #21 in Dish Soap

Palmolive® Ultra Orange Antibacterial Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria* on dishes & kitchen surfaces.
Concentrated dish liquid.
38 fl oz (1.18 qt) 1.12 L. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hayley W.
Denver
Not only is this the best soap for cleaning dishes and grease but it's fantastic to use for after you get a tattoo. Too many soaps have added stuff besides the antibacterial and this soap is just that.. antibacterial like promised.
M L.
San Francisco
Great dish soap!  It cleans the grease from my pans and the coffee stains from my mugs!  Definitely affordable for college students like me and a little goes a long way, especially in the big bottle my parents send me from Sam's Club.  I use rubber gloves whenever I wash dishes, so I can't comment on how it affects my skin.  The scent is refreshing and I know I can always count on Palmolive!
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington
This is my favorite kind because it is antibacterial kind I feel like anytime I can use dishwashing liquid that's going to get rid of 99.9% bacteria on my dishes that will help me along on keeping my home clean and bacteria-free during the holiday season when everyone seems to be sick
Domonique M.
Philadelphia
I love using this on my dishes. Even though it’s a small bottle it lasts for at least a few months. It keeps my hands soft in spite of the fact that it’s an antibacterial soap. It’s highly concentrated which makes it a great buy.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping things clean! It can be used on even the biggest messes, and it won’t ruin your hands!! We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I give it 4 stars for the price point. Big bottles that last a while for only $.99. The smell isn’t my favorite but it does work pretty well. Even on greasy dishes.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Honestly I don't even use this stuff for washing my dishes I strictly only use this for cleaning my make up brushes and my beauty blenders on a daily basis. This stuff really works to get all the make up and gunk out of the make up brushes and I've noticed my skin clear up since doing this. Any other make up brush cleaners that market themselves as brush cleaners or beauty blender cleaners definitely don't have that antibacterial property that you need to help kill all the nasty stuff in your brushes and beauty blenders. I would highly highly recommend using this so and this one only to get all the gunk out of your make up brushes and beauty blenders. It has to be this specific Brand because I noticed that other brands leave a film on the brushes and tend to run the brushes but Palm olive does not damage the brushes in anyway.
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
This stuff is great for multiple different purposes, not just dishes. The price is also terrific for how well this works. It's tough on caked in food and grease. I use this not only to wash the dishes but my hands when I'm done working outside, so does my father. He usually has tons of oil on and dirt on his hands and it takes if right off! I also use it to clean my bunny's cage, since it's antibacterial I know it's getting a good cleaning. It's just wonderful stuff, I highly recommend.
Y H.
I wish I didn't have to rate this so low. I used to love this soap. I don't know if the formula changed recently, but I just can't use this anymore.
I have very sensitive skin and I used to purchase this product because my previous dish soap was giving me an allergic reaction. I liked that it was gentle on my hands, but worked very well on degreasing my dishes. I also like the orange scent. Unfortunately, something changed and although it still worked well on greasy dishes I noticed that when I'd rinse the soap off my hands it was as if it wasn't coming off completely. It began drying out my hands horribly and so my hands would itch terribly.
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
Okay so believe it or not I use this dish soap to clean my Clarisonic in between uses!! It may not work for everyone, but I definitely can't live without it! I bring it with me when I travel too. Cleaning your Clarisonic heads in between washes is CRUCIAL because it stops the spread of bacteria. I have somewhat sensitive skin and as long as you thoroughly rinse all of the soap out, you shouldn't have a bad reaction. I buy this for $1 at Dollar Tree and use it every single day. I'm sure any brand would work as long as its antibacterial - this one just happens to be the best in my opinion and I don't mind the scent!