2 colors available

BY PALMOLIVE #18 in Dish Soap

Palmolive® Ultra Orange Antibacterial Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria* on dishes & kitchen surfaces.
Concentrated dish liquid.
38 fl oz (1.18 qt) 1.12 L. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Y H.
Y H.
I wish I didn't have to rate this so low. I used to love this soap. I don't know if the formula changed recently, but I just can't use this anymore.
I have very sensitive skin and I used to purchase this product because my previous dish soap was giving me an allergic reaction. I liked that it was gentle on my hands, but worked very well on degreasing my dishes. I also like the orange scent. Unfortunately, something changed and although it still worked well on greasy dishes I noticed that when I'd rinse the soap off my hands it was as if it wasn't coming off completely. It began drying out my hands horribly and so my hands would itch terribly.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
I always buy antibacterial dish soap as I have a little bit of a phobia of germs and I do all my dishes by hand. When I first started purchasing this product I was worried it would dry out my hands, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the fact that it hasn't. I use this to do my dishes multiple times a week and my hands are left nice and soft and smelling great. It has great cleaning power, which means I don't have to scrub my dishes as much as I had to with other brands. I also use it to remove greasy stains from my clothes by applying to the stain and letting it sit for about 30 minutes before throwing it in the wash. Works every time!
RJ S.
RJ S.
I found the products packaging easy to locate on store shelves due to Orange color through clear plastic bottle. It offered the usual pull tab to open & scent was pleasant & of orange citrus scent. Product produced proffecient bubbles enough to hand wash average amount of plates, glasses, silverware & pots & pans without losing its strength & cleaning action. The cost was reasonable & acceptable & easily found in my local marketing area. I would re-purchase the product...the only reason I don't give 5 star is I have no way to prove up the antibacterial claim. Recommended for ages teen- elderly. Truly desirable product
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hartsdale, NY
This dish soap lives up to its promises. It smells good and it suds and cleans well. It really does cut grease on pans and dishes!

The only thing I don't like is that it's "antibacterial". Having so many products be antibacterial is creating a much bigger problem than solution, due to organisms' increased resistance to antibacterial things, creating superbugs. People, remember that washing well with soap and hot water is actually better for us (and the planet) in the long run. Don't buy into the antibacterial hype and demand products that don't need it from adding it unnecessarily! :)
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
While it does soften hands not a favorite for washing dishes. I like for my dishes to look and feel clran. The dishes had a slimy greasy feel and look to them. I will not recommend this product
Update;
I have recently started purchasing this from a different retailer with amazing results! No more washing three times in hot water before I can put my dishes away! Now I simply wash rinse and airdry! No greasy film! They look and feel clean! That's very important to me. Now I use less soap and water! Which my wallet is gonna love! I highly recommend this product!
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
Palmolive Ultra Orange Antibacterial dish liquid is especially handy in times when you're feeling ill with a cold virus or when you have dishes such as cutting boards containing bacteria from raw meats. Antibacterial dish liquid helps give you that piece of mind when afraid of cross contamination of germs. It is effective at cleaning dishes and has a very pleasant orange/citrus scent. You can purchase it at most grocers. There are a variety of sizes as well as other scents and formulas to choose from.
helen S.
helen S.
Cleans and cuts through the greases even in plastic containers leaving no good residue or smell of the prior food on the dish and even cleans dishes that my children leave in their room to long and dries on, just add hot water and a little Palmolive dish soap and BAM it's clean! And it doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps have, as well worth the anti bacterial agent added I feel that my family is safer after using this product.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
This is our main liquid dish soap. We've never had any problems with it and it's easy on the hands which is nice because I've used liquid soap that dries out my hands super bad. It also gets those extra hard jobs done. You know the ones: Where food has been left on the plate to dry on and it takes forever to get off.

The Price is good with this. I've seen generic liquid soaps around the same price and this knocked them out of the water.
Joanna K.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
The orange bottle of Palmolive dish soap works well, it has a good scent to it and I feel like it gets my dishes done well. When washing with this soap I feel like my dishes are clean and bacteria free. I do have sensitive skin though and so I can’t use this soap much because the combination of soap and very hot water irritates my skin. But my husband will use it and it works well, and can be found at the dollar tree for a great price!
Jurnee N.
Jurnee N.
Reedsville, OH
I love using this product! I found that a little goes a long way and when you have a big family like me that means more mouths to feed and more dishes for me to wash! This dish washing liquid fights hard against baked on food and grease! Making my job doing dishes a lot easier! I've always been a lover of citrus smell, so the aroma of oranges makes my whole kitchen smell clean and fresh! I would recommend this product any day!