BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive Ultra Strength Original Dish Liquid is the same grease fighting, gentle on your hands dish liquid you know and trust, now in our most powerful formula yet. Palmolive Ultra Strength Original Dish Liquid instantly cuts through grease, leaving... see more...

Victoria D.
I works to wash dishes. Not my favorite scent, but gets the job done. I got this soap at Costco on sale very affordable. Lasts me a long time.
Jeannie V.
i like the original, concentrate does not seem to work as well for me. gets dishes clean without a greasy residue
Rosa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This convenient extra lasting size is the best. It lasts for months. Same great quality than the smaller sizes.
Chepa H.
Pasco, WA
Purchased at: Costco
I love that it’s very bubbly but I don’t like that the bubbles do t last long I have to keep pumping out more
Cintya R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Since I got my own place with my boyfriend, I buy everything in bulk. This is so, so, so affordable and am just always filling up our bottle at home and it feels like I never really buy any soap, I love it !
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I definitely love the size. This bottle has lasted me forever! It does get the job done but it leaves my hands very dry. Cost-effective and overall a fine product for the job.
Mercae B.
Bremerton, WA
Palmolive Original Dish Soap is overall a mediocre product, it doesn't fight tough grease or grime as well as other brands or products made by Palmolive. Like most dish soap, it dries out your hands. I'd prefer it if the Palmolive Original Dish Soap was a little stronger, so next time I'll just buy a different type.
O P.
I think it's a good product, with a nice, soft smell. It is super concentrated, which makes it last longer, making it an economic product.
Eva B.
Its a good liquid soap. Cleans all the food and it rinses off easily. It doesnt leave your hands so dry. Its smell is good.
Sarah D.
Oshawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for dishes and kitchen clean ups. Also has proven to be a staple in washing our cars, believe it or not gets all the dirt and grime off with ease. I much prefer this original type then all the scented types. Gets the job done!