Palmolive® Ultra Lavender & Lime uploaded by Mandy E.Palmolive® Ultra Lavender & Lime uploaded by Astrid C.

BY PALMOLIVE

Treat yourself to an extraordinary fragrance experience with Palmolive®Ultra Lavender & Lime dish liquid in your kitchen. Experience soothing lavender aromas mixed with a hint of lime for a fresh, clean scent. Clean your dishes to a sparkling shine and residue-free clean while keeping your kitchen sink smelling great.

Palmolive® Ultra Lavender & Lime

• Residue-free clean
  • Delightful lavender & lime fragrance
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

Emily H.
Superior, WI
BEST ISHHH EVER! For real. My dad taught me when we were growing up which things you can go “cheap” on, household supply-wise, and which it’s worth it to pay a few more dollars for the brand-name stuff. Before this I usually just got the dollar store stuff or cheapest at Walmart. And it worked, I mean our stuff was like passable as clean (pre baby we were sorta lazy stoners, I can’t lie), but thIS STUFF: my dishes are so much cleaner, it smells amazing, feels much less gross and damaging on my skin, foams better, and I swear we need much less of it to get the job done. A+, and thanks for the lesson Dad!

P.s. you also don’t wanna cheap on lightbulbs but paper plates it’s usually okay
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to dish cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job. Your dishes will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Fabi♡ F.
This is my favorite dish soap.I do alot of dishes cause i have a big family but.. i just love this scent it doesn't irratate my hands and defenetly cleans my dishes.If you are looking for a great dish soap this is one of them.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I just recently decided to try this and I love love love the smell! I thought the lavender lime combo would be strange but I was wrong. Its also is tough on grease I cleaned a pan I had made pork ribs in in a timely fashion.
Battery G.
Waynesburg
Again more Lavender I am a Lavender junkie I just found this the other day and it is low cost and I bought it at Walmart it smells heavenly and cleans really good I am Impressed I would recommend this to all Lavender junkies like me.
Juanita L.
Georgetown
I love Palmolive ultra lavender and lime. It does a great job getting my dishes clean or even just washing my hands while I’m cooking. It’s a great price and You can find it in almost all stores.
Abby R.
Centerville, UT
This dish soap is one of my favorites! The scent is very clean and light. I also LOVE the price point — very affordable! I usually purchase mine at my local Target or Kroger. Definitely would recommend!
Mandy E.
Just got this scent for the first time. I usually stick to citrus scents but figured because it has lime and I LOVE lavender I would give it a shot, and I am glad I did. This is such a pleasant smell and like all Palmolive dish liquid Ive used it cuts grease and cleans my dishes great. I could use this soap as a hand soap-i am loving this scent so much! Great product, i will be buying it again for sure.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I've only use Palmolive dish soap, this is because they are very concentrated and good at getting my dishes clean. I hand wash my dishes and the Palmolive dish soap does not dry out my hands. Another plus is they have so many scents but mine is anything with lavender and it is very affordable. I purchase mine at Wal-mart or Kroger.
Astrid C.
Los Angeles, CA
Great price and very fragrant (lavender wig a dash of lime is lovely!). Residue free is absolutely true. The price is great but can vary depending on the retailer. Negative, for me, is that it's not all natural or organic.