BY PALMOLIVE #76 in Dish Soap

A Powerful Twist on Clean

Fear no mess with Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean™ Dish Liquid. Its powerful formula combines Baking Soda and the fresh scent of Lime or Grapefruit. This formula will dissolve stuck-on food even after twenty four hours. Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean™ Dish Liquid removes unseen food residue leaving dishes sparkling clean and residue free.

Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean with Baking Soda & Lime

• Dissolves stuck-on-food, even after 24 hours
  • With Baking Soda and Lime scent
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• How well does this work on things other than dishes? I as...3 Answers
  • Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the l...6 Answers
  • Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?8 Answers
Caroline T.
I was very curious to try this baking soda and lime detergent and I actually really like it. I normally don’t change it, I always use the traditional blue one but I need to say I was surprised by this one. I saw it at Target and thought I should give it a shot and I’m sure buying it again.
Leesa S.
I use this dish liquid everyday. I really enjoy the lime citrus smell. It smells clean, and fights odors. I love how it removes 24 hour stuck on food, I have tested this out and it really does remove it with some elbow grease. I notice that it makes my dishes more sparkling and cleaner.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It works great! I dont find that it makes any life changing difference but it does work a bit better than others. It smells fresh but has a slightly weird scent also.
brooke w.
Loveland
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is a great soap! it works well on food and grease, i don’t even have to scrub hard to remove them! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Hadeel N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Palmolive just seems to work better than any other dish washing soap and it always allows you to get the grease out easily without a struggle! It’s affordable and works better than all other brands! I love it!!
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
Palmolive is the only brand of dish soap I will buy. It actually gets your dishes 100% clean. With other brands, I had to wash my dishes several times before they were actually clean.
Suzanne P.
Palmolive Fusion dish soap is a great product. I feel like the baking soda that is infused in the soap really helps get the dishes clean. I felt like I had to scrub less because of it and it did the job. It had a great scent (that would be lime). And because it's an "ultra" formula, a little bit goes a long way and even that little bit made lots of suds and bubbles, which I feel cleans the dishes well...So squeaky clean. Not only did it make a good amount of suds and bubbles, but it rinsed those suds and bubbles very well! An added plus. And guess what? It's phosphate free.

I grew up using Palmolive dish soap to wash dishes. My mom uses it (and still does). I trust it alot. You can't go wrong with a product that has proven to be a quality product time after time.
Jacqueline B.
Cumming, GA
I’m a couponer & I just pulled this out of my stockpile to use. It’s fantastic! It smells great, cuts grease, and leaves my dishes super clean. It suds really well.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
I love Palmolive, certain smells!! I was curious to see how well this dish soap worked as I saw it at my local family dollar. I knew I had to get it the moment I smelt that limey fresh scent.. i was impressed the first time I used it because it worked so well wash my dishes it draws out all the tough stains from my pots & pans.. The smell is AMAZING!! I'll buy this again..
Liz O.
Roselle Park, NJ
Love the smell of the Palmolive FusionClean with Baking Soda & Lime Utra Concentrated Dish Liquid. I also love the grapefruit one! It cleans the dishes really well. If you have dishes left over from the night before, usually you have to let them soak a little. This liquid soap makes it easier to clean without soaking. I like it and will continue using it in the future. I would highly recommend this dish soap to everyone.
Jeanette M.
Does this dish soap work good? How's the smell?
Br'Sade B.
Where can I get this from?!!! I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere
Sidni S.
Does it clean letter then the regular Palmolive? Is the lime smell strong?
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH
How well does this work on things other than dishes? I asking about things oven racks or other things of that nature?
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy this product and what is the price range on this item?