Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean™ Baking Soda & Grapefruit uploaded by Quvante A.Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean™ Baking Soda & Grapefruit uploaded by Chepa P.Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean™ Baking Soda & Grapefruit uploaded by CHRISTAL R.

BY PALMOLIVE

A Powerful Twist on Clean

Fear no mess with Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean™ Dish Liquid. Its powerful formula combines Baking Soda and the fresh scent of Lime or Grapefruit. This formula will dissolve stuck-on food even after twenty four hours. Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean™ Dish Liquid removes unseen food residue leaving dishes sparkling clean and residue free.

Palmolive® Ultra Fusion Clean with Baking Soda & Grapefruit

• Dissolves stuck-on-food, even after 24 hours
  • With Baking Soda and Grapefruit scent
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• How is this brand different from all of the other brands ...1 Answers
Betsy S.
Buena Vista, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
love love love this! The only thing that I don't love, is that it was only carried in my local stores a few weeks. Long enough to try it & love it and then poof! gone! No worries because I order it off of Amazon now and get it. It really cuts the grease and grime and easily too. And it doesn't make your sponges smell like death after the first use.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to dish cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job. Your dishes will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Shanae M.
Plantation, FL
I have mild OCD. So when cleaning my house, I always look for the best products. I found this dish washing soap in Target and it’s worth every cent. It actually helps with grease and keeping glasses shiny and clear.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I LOVE this dish soup. While I have always been a 'blue dawn only' girl, I love the scent of this (it's my favorite part), it seems to clean just as well, and I feel like it is a little more budget friendly most of the time. I am a buyer of both but I buy both just as often.
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the only brand dish detergent that i use, it had great value for the product its very affordable, i always buy it  it has a very good scent to it i got mine at Walmart, and target, its where i get it, i would def recommend this to everyone, it is amazing!
Jessica R.
united states
A bit too trying on the hands as I don't have a dish washer this is a daily choir for me, however I do recommend Palmolive in general its the only soap I go,d doesn't cause the sponge to smell
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Esto cuando lo probé la primera vez no lo podía creer es lo máximo cuida de mis manos no me las irrita no me las pela de verdad magnifico y el valor es insuperable súper súper recomendado úsalo con los ojos cerrados es lo máximo
Vilma E.
Spring Hill, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Este producto es exepcionalmente bueno. Siempre lo uso ya que es un desengrasante muy útil en nuestra cocina. Protege mis manos y ya no tengo que preocuparme por los desagradables síntomas de resequedad que otros productos me dejan. Lo recomiendo...Palmolive es el mejor.
Daniell M.
Lawrence, MI
This is probably my all time favorite dish soap, it smells great, does a great job on all types of dirty dishes and leaves my hands feeling like I just had a manicure. My only complaint is I'm having a hard time finding it at any of the stores I go to lately.
Kristie T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Of course Palmolive is my all time favorite dish detergent ever. I grew up using this in my grandmother's house. Thus particular one smells like a fresh cut grapefruit and it makes my hands extremely soft. My local Dollar Tree sells this scent on a daily basis.
latrice g.
Columbia, SC
How is this brand different from all of the other brands on the market?

Walmart