BY PALMOLIVE #71 in Dish Soap

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1952)
  • "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
  • "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
  • "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
  • "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
  • "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
Tulika T.
Oak Forest, IL
I'm in love with the New Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Liquid Soap. I love all 3 scents, the new look to the bottle, & it's all still affordable. I like how it doesn't leave marks on your dishes and your hands are still soft after doing dishes. As women that is a big plus for us. I also love how the scents aren't your typical fragrances, they have a different, exotic, & unique scent. I've always loved the Palmolive brand but now with their new addition to their family, it's a favorite of mine. I recommend trying all scents, I did and it's hard to pick a favorite. They're available at Target and Walmart which is great because they're easy to find and again, affordable, that too for a bog stylish bottle.
Penelope C.
Kingwood, TX
What I love about Palmolive Fresh Infusions:

1. The fragrances are lovely. White Tea Ginger is my favorite.
2. The packaging is attractive; I don't mind having these sit on my kitchen sink.
3. The cap makes use very easy.

What I wish where better:
1. I love fragrance. I wish the fragrance were a little stronger.
2. The soap does its job, but I have to use 4-5 times more product than I do with my usual dish soap.

Overall, this was fun to use! I liked the fragrances, and the packaging is lovely. If you are looking for a fresh fragrance, this is a great soap to try; however, I probably wouldn't purchase it again simply because my usual dish soap is more effective with less product.
Frances K.
Blandford, MA
I am in love with the Lime and Basil soap.
I finally got to use my soaps tonight and they were all fantastic. Cleaned great, smelled awesome, and rinsed off with ease.
I started out using the Lemon Thyme which I thought was going to be my go to smell but I was wrong. I worked my way though the different scents and found the Lime Basil to be my favorite. Crisp clean smell was very pleasing.

I cleaned my cat dishes with ease. The soap even cut though the dish that had melted butter in it without leaving any behind. Anyone who does dishes knows that butter it one of the harder things to get off a surface without it transferring to another on the sponge. But not this. I am very impressed.
Becky J.
Who here on this planet likes to wash dishes? Thats what I thought. Well, here is something that will change the way you think about washing dishes. Palmolive Fresh Infusions dishsoap is the best. The scent of Ginger White Tea pleasantly wafts through the house as it powers through grease and dirt. This is the only way to wash dishes now, I truly can't see myself going back to the blandness of Dawn dishsoap. Palmolive's new Fresh Insutions dishsoaps take a simple chore and turns it into something beautiful. There is no unpleasant smell and it does not leave a soapy film on your dishes like some products. This is the only way to wash dishes that I know of. It makes it simple, fun, and so easy to do.
Jessi L.
Keizer , OR
This soap definitely left my dishes clean. In fact, so slick the glass slipped right out of my hands! If you like palmolive, buy it. The basil lime scent smells great. If you are concerned about what is in your dish soap, like me, maybe you should do a little more research. The soap is "naturally inspired", but that doesn't mean all ingredients are natural. While it is phosphate free, it clearly states DO NOT ADD BLEACH, but does not list the ingredients which might be harmful when combined with bleach. As a general rule, I don't use bleach or ammonia in my home, so this concerns me. I would be willing to try it on my dishes again if I felt it was safe for pets and children to consume.
Casey B.
Moody, AL
As I stated in my blog review of the three scents and formula on Locomotion of Expressions, the only stand out, (in my opinion, anyway) was the Lime Basil.
I do think it was unique and I love the design/look/feel/shape of the bottles, though I wish they were bigger. I wasn't too impressed with a LEMON soap, because it's been there, done that- and it didn't smell much "yummy" like I would want it to., I would want more Lemon Pie smell, it smelled to me like Lemon PInE sol.. so yes, idk about that one.
Then the Ginger White Tea wasn't too fantastic either, in all honesty. The soaps clean fabulously, but the scents (with the exception of the fantastic Lime) were just ordinary, at best!
hannah B.
Big Stone City
I recently had the opp to try out the new Palmolive line of the Fresh Infusions. There are three different kinds in this line. They are Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, and Ginger White Tea. Upon looking at this product, I love the look of the bottle. It has a fresh and sleek design unlike other brands and makes it very noticeable on the shelf. It would make a great addition to any kitchen style. The scents of these products are very light and refreshing. It almost makes anyone want to do the dishes just to sit there and smell the fragrance. My favorite of the three was the Ginger White Tea. This soap cuts through the competitor brands just as well and has a more delightful scent.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I just recently received my Palmolive Fresh Infusions voxbox and boy was I excited and still am! lol They smell amazing! && The bottles are so pretty they would go with any decoration you have set in your kitchen. They leave your hands soft, dishes smelling great, and sparkling clean. My favorite one is the lime basil and I thought the white ginger tea would be my least favorite but after washing some dishes with it I must say it smells great, it's hard to choose which one smells better lol. If you haven't tried them yet GO OUT && BUY IT! Walmart has it!! I don't see myself buying any other dish washing liquid other then this one. In my household we've always preferred Palmolive. :)
Erika D.
Lancaster, CA
The performance of the actual product. I found that the new scents had no effect on the power of the product whatsoever. The soap still did an amazing job at cutting through the grease and the grime. My mother is a lemon gal herself so it is nice to see that we all kind of have our own soap to use as we please. I also used this in my bathroom mixed with a little vinegar and to my amazement the hard water stains and scum in my shower doors were removed easily.

I checked my local grocer to see if they were offered yet because Influenster did send me a generous spread of coupons, but it was a no go. When they are carried I am going to be sure to stock up on my Ginger White Tea.
Sarah B.
I may have already written a review about this product, but I needed to do it again. I was very impressed right of the box with this product. I have truly come to love it. I have never enjoyed buying dish soap. I just usually grab what ever is the cheapest, or what ever bottle catches my eye. I even gave up on smelling them before buying them because I never really liked any of the ones that smelled good anyway.

With several weeks of using this product, my glass continues to look bright and shiny when dried, my hands continue to feel soft, the soap continues to be rich and luxurious and lathers up wonderfully - something my other soaps miserably failed at. I am now Palmolive Fresh Infusions convert. If you are still unsure about buying product, or don't want to pay the extra $1, all i ask is just commit to one bottle. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.