BY PALMOLIVE

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

Reviews (1954)
  • "Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this produc" in 232 reviews
  • "I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime." in 210 reviews
  • "I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite." in 126 reviews
  • "I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!" in 119 reviews
  • "This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do." in 117 reviews
Jasmine R.
These smell amazing and work like a dream. Dishes are my least favorite thing to do. This detergent makes hand washing a little easier, not more fun, but easier!
Jlyne H.
Frisco, TX
I recently received this set of three Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap from Influenster to test and review. All three scents smell terrific - Ginger White Tea, Lemon Thyme, and White Basil - and are inexpensive but extremely effective! Ginger White Tea is my favorite scent, and it actually makes washing dishes by hand more fun when you can smell the exotic scent while still keeping hands soft. The long-lasting suds are strong enough to soak through grease and baked-on food in a very short time. I would have expected this product to cost more, but at Wal-mart it is very inexpensive (around $2.99) and the large bottles last a long time. This soap, unlike other dish detergents I have used, leaves no film or residue on my dishes, which allow them to be sparkly clean and shiny. The dishes actually look and FEEL cleaner than when I use my favorite brand! I highly recommend any of the three scents.
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
i received this product from a voxbox promotion through influenster & have not stopped using it ever since. i have been sticking with this brand for its price & good scents
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I have been using the Palmolive Fresh Infusions for about 2 weeks now and I am very happy. I have always liked Palmolive however gravitate towards dish soaps that are labeled to keep your hands nice and soft, so at first I was thinking these would be drying. Boy was I wrong!! I have forgot to put gloves on a couple of times when doing just a couple dishes in the sink and this doesn't dry my hands at all. The scent selection is fantastic. I gave them all a quick try before deciding on Ginger, which is just divine and Lime, which reminds me of a lime Popsicles for myself and I gave Lemon to a friend. Fresh Infusions is not all about scent because they do a fantastic job cutting through the dirtiest of dishes which is a plus with my family of 5. To top it off, they look lovely sitting on your sink without having to transfer them to a cute dispenser like I normally do!!
Bethany E.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using these dish soaps since I received them. My boyfriend has been trying them as well. His favorite scent is Lemon Thyme and mine is Ginger White Tea. One thing I was impressed with is how amazing the soaps smell and they seem to smell even stronger once you start washing the dishes. The most impressive thing I noticed was when I was washing two pans that I had cooked bacon and eggs in. Usually with other dish soaps I have to double wash my pans and dishes when they have a lot of grease or leftover food. I only have to use a little product and these greasy sticky pans were cleaned amazingly. They had no grease left on them which was amazing. This soap really does break down all the grease and left over food and cleans your dishes easily and quickly. I adore this product and my boyfriend and I agree that this is our new brand of dish soap.
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ
I have only been using the Ginger and White Tea one. I found that it smelled the best. I am in the kitchen doing dishes about 3-4 times a day sadly, but even with that much constant use for a little over a week now I am only down maybe an inch of soap which is great! I was using the 7th generation soap and I go through a bottle of that in less then a month due to how unlathery it is. But the palmolive one just requires a small quarter or smaller dab on your sponge and it lasts the whole sink full. The smell is wonderful! I hate having a soapy smell left over, or even worse soap leftover itself on my dishes. I do have to rinse my dishes a bit longer then I'm used to but its worth it, it does rinse clean and the smell doesn't stick to the dishes so you don't have to deal with the smell transferring to food which I've had happen to previous brands.
Candice K.
Strasburg, VA
I was absolutely thrilled to be a lucky recipient of a Palmolive Fresh Infusions VoxBox. I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite. It's a fresh, authentic citrus scent which makes my kitchen smell fantastic! Since I've been using it, several guests have commented on how wonderful my kitchen smells!

This dish liquid is also very effective at cleaning dishes. One squirt is enough to clean an entire tub of dirty dishes! I found that it even works well for removing baked-on pasta sauce from my casseroles. And while it's tough on grime, this soap is gentle on my hands and manicure. My hands and nails usually get dried out from doing the dishes, but I haven't experienced any problems with this soap. The only con of the product is that I find it to be a bit expensive for a 16 fl oz bottle of dish soap. But a little goes a long way, so a bottle will last for a while! I will certainly be purchasing in the future and would highly recommend it!
Angel C.
San Bernardino, CA
Great great....luv did mostly for my hands..it leave my hands smooth like a Bby butt..lol...recommended for dish to be left spotless and clean..and hand beautiful.. So go out and get it don't hurt to try.
Stephanie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
First off let me say that these smell YUMMY. Especially the Lime and Basil one. Is it just me or does it smell like a fruity drink that I can't seem to put my finger on the name. It smelled so good that I wish it came in drink form if there isn't one!

Now onto the review. I tested these both washing some dishes regularly and letting some dishes in the "harder to remove" category soak for a few hours or so. Boy do I tell you these bad boys removed all of the grease and food residue in both cases! No scrubbing was involved whatsoever. And another thing about the scents. They don't combine with the food scents on the dishes and create a icky smell like most dish washing liquids. These also live up to the claim to be gentle on the hands because being a sufferer of dry hands and a tad bit eczema these didn't dry my hands out one bit.
Alyssa D.

My mom and I enjoyed the scents, I chose the lime basil, my favorite part was being able to smell the dish liquid when I came home from work. (It's smells really good!) Overall we both like Palmolive Fresh Infusions. I've always purchased Dawn dish liquid because it was popular and was the only thing that I really knew of. I honestly thought the others were just wannabes. After testing these Palmolive Fresh Infusions I have to say both products are good and the only thing that would deter me from choosing one over the other would be the price. The Palmolive Fresh Infusions work well; it is a very sudsy soap and seems to be a little bit thinner than Dawn, but it works just the same. I do recommend this product and am sure I will purchase it in the future. You can purchase these Palmolive Fresh Infusions at Target and Walmart.
Audra B.
Phoenix, AZ
How well does this soap work? I love Palmolive to use on my dishes and bottles.
Rachel P.
Woodstock, GA
So.. what is your favorite scent in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite scents? :)
Misty A.
Best Scent?
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Is this dish liquid good at cutting grease and dissloving baked on food?
Christine L.
Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.