Christine L.

Where can I buy this? I've looked a couple of places and still no luck.

Andrea R.
Bernadette C.
Bernadette C.
st petersburg, FL
5 years ago
I have seen it at Walmart, Target and Walgreens. You can buy it online with them also.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Jewel
Justina M.
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
5 years, 1 month ago
I seen it at our local Walmart :)
Tiffany H.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Fresno, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
You can find it at your local Walmart or Target.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
I bought 2 bottles at My local target in CA on CLEARANCE. I was shocked because I know they're fairly new. I purchased them for 1.75 each plus I had a 1.00 off 2 coupon.
Amanda R.