Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesPalmolive
Palmolive Ultra Fresh Infusions Concentrated Dish Liquid Lime Basil

Palmolive® Ultra Fresh Infusions Concentrated Dish Liquid Lime Basil

by Palmolive

Just like the best recipes, the freshest scents & elegant simplicity are what inspire us in the kitchen. Taking cues from nature, we created inviting, naturally inspired fragrance blends - and combined them with the sparkling clean you've always trusted from Palmolive® dish liquid. Infuse your kitchen with freshness.

How long does this last ?
Is this a good product for greasy pots ?
Are these available anywhere in Canada? Or just on Amazon?
Start your review of Palmolive® Ultra Fresh Infusions Concentrated Dish Liquid Lime Basil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Palmolive Concentrated Lime Basil Dish Liquid: Fresh infusions Naturally inspired Sparkling clean Phosphate free Kosher so i like this producin reviews
I also believed after looking at the different scents that Ginger White Tea would be my favorite, followed by either the lemon or lime.in reviews
I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite.in reviews
I was iffy when I bought it, I bought the Lemon Thyme, that it would be overwhelmingly lemony like the average lemon cleaner, but it's perfect!in reviews
This is my go to dish soap, it cuts the grease, smells nice, all natural scent, doesn't irritate my hands like some soaps do.in reviews
Samantha N.
East Sandwich, MA
Palmolive is a classic good product. It gets the job done for sure. They have great new scents in their Fresh Infusions line. It is super affordable and can be found in several mass retailers across the country. It's a great product and I would recommend it.
Zola P.
Tupelo, MS
When I received my box of 3 Palmolive Fresh Infusions, I was immediately disappointed because 2 of the 3 bottles had cracked caps which leaked a small amount of detergent down onto the bottle and made the bottles feel sticky to the touch. Once I had rinsed the bottles clean, I opened each of the bottles and gave them a sniff. They all smell terribly lovely! My favorite scents are a toss-up between the Lime Basil & Ginger White Tea. The scents are true to their name, that is they actually smell like what they say they smell like. To my dismay, I looked into the Colgate-Palmolive company and they are STILL testing on animals...seriously? This is the 21st century, cut it out already. I cannot give any animal-testing company a high rating (if I've accidentally broken that streak here on Influenster, please inform me and I will look into the matter). All nice smells aside, this is still just dish soap. It foams, it cleans dishes. The Seventh Generation brand does these functions just as well, and they're much more environmentally responsible.
Candice K.
Strasburg, VA
I was absolutely thrilled to be a lucky recipient of a Palmolive Fresh Infusions VoxBox. I've had an opportunity to try Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea, and Lime Basil, and while all three fragrances smell nice, the Lemon Thyme is my favorite. It's a fresh, authentic citrus scent which makes my kitchen smell fantastic! Since I've been using it, several guests have commented on how wonderful my kitchen smells! This dish liquid is also very effective at cleaning dishes. One squirt is enough to clean an entire tub of dirty dishes! I found that it even works well for removing baked-on pasta sauce from my casseroles. And while it's tough on grime, this soap is gentle on my hands and manicure. My hands and nails usually get dried out from doing the dishes, but I haven't experienced any problems with this soap. The only con of the product is that I find it to be a bit expensive for a 16 fl oz bottle of dish soap. But a little goes a long way, so a bottle will last for a while! I will certainly be purchasing in the future and would highly recommend it!
Nikki K.
Pekin, IL
This stuff smells sooooo amazing. I am usually picky about soaps because I am really weary of smells and picky in that sense as well, but all of these smell great.
maggie G.
for some reason, this branch of the palmolive family seemed to dry my hands out faster than most. once i'm done with this bottle, i will be switching back to regular palmolive dish soap.
Amanda H.
San Diego, CA
I can say so many nice things about this new dish soap. First, the packaging is awesome. I can keep it up by the sink and it looks stylish. It's not oversized either, so it doesn't look out of place. My favorite scent is Lime Basil, with the Lemon Thyme close behind. While the scents are intoxicating at first, they mellow as you wash your dishes and the kitchen is left with a very nice light scent once you are done. As for if it cleans the dishes, it does! I had no issues.
Anita S.
Medina, OH
This is a great dish soap that does the job and smells great smell at the same time :) love having scented products when doing household chores! Thanks influenster for letting me try this out.
Kendra O.
Whitley City, KY
I tried the product for the first time last week and have been using it since. My favorite scent is the Lime Basil. It is so uplifing, fresh and clean. This product really packs a punch just a few drops go a long way. It is concentrated and equivelant to the more expensive brands. I have tried all three and they work the same and all have plesant scents. I will continue to buy this product in the future.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
Wow these detergents are awesome. They work well with tough grease and the smell awesome. My fave is the line basil. What a great smell. Give these Palmolive detergents a try you will love them like I do.
robyn C.
White Salmon, WA
These are fantastic. I use them nearly on a daily basis. couldn't live without them. All the scents are fabulous. I would recommend them to anyone.