BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Ultra Dish & Sponge Fresh™ Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Washes away odor - causing residue from sponges.
Cleans dishes freshens sponges.
25fl oz (1.56pt) 739ml.

Kristin K.
St Petersburg, FL
This soap smells so good and gets my dishes so clean. It helps cut down all the grease and break down all the baked on food. It’s also gentle on your hands which is nice. I will definitely repurchase.
Nawaal F.
Denver, CO
This cleans so well, it helps degrease before putting dishes in the dishwasher! I like the scent a lot, too! It’s not super natural, but I love how well it works and it’s tough on food remnants and grease.
Crystal K.
Greensboro
Palmolive dish detergent is awesome. I like the options for antibacterial. I believe Palmolive is a great option with a nice price. It smelled great. I would use it again and recommend it to others.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This is a great dish soap, that is tough on stick on foods and isn't as harsh on hands as some are. I am not so sold on the 'fresh sponge' part of it though. I didn't feel like that this worked any better at keeping my sponges clean any longer than other dish soaps do.
Denece B.
This always cleans dishes, and its good to use for diy projects too.Pleasant scent. U get alot for your money when you purchase a large size like this. This size usually cost $2.
Abbey L.
Bay city, MI
I have really sensitive skin and on top of that my hands are dry from washing hair all day long. This doesn't sting my hands and a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave any residue on your dishes and cuts through grease and tough food.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Palmolive always leaves my hands feeling soft and never dried out. I usually go with the standard pink Palmolive but I love this scent. Not very expensive. I think I paid under $2 at Walmart. Definitely would recommend.
Brenda R.
The scent of these soaps are amazing but! I personally dont get the ulta ones because they have some reactice to my skin. It starts to peel or something so I avoid these. However not everyone has the same experience.
Francis P.
Miami , FL
I love this product but it is extremely difficult to find it, its cost is a bit high in comparison with the others but for the smell and cleanliness it is worth it
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this soap is good on a budget - it smells pretty good and gets the dishes clean with out leaving any scum. we will definitely continue to buy it for sure.