BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive® Ultra Dish & Sponge Fresh™ Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Washes away odor - causing residue from sponges.
Cleans dishes freshens sponges.
25fl oz (1.56pt) 739ml. see more...

Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Great scent. Soft on hands. Doesn't really remove grease off of dishes well. Decent price. Would buy again.
Grace H.
Grace H.
This soap is good for greasy pans and plates. The scent is neutral. Suds less than some other soaps
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Leaves your dishes squeaky clean! Very easy to work with! Smells great! Very effective!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This is a great dish soap, that is tough on stick on foods and isn't as harsh on hands as some are. I am not so sold on the 'fresh sponge' part of it though. I didn't feel like that this worked any better at keeping my sponges clean any longer than other dish soaps do.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Mega Parent Expert
Palmolive always leaves my hands feeling soft and never dried out. I usually go with the standard pink Palmolive but I love this scent. Not very expensive. I think I paid under $2 at Walmart. Definitely would recommend.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
The scent of these soaps are amazing but! I personally dont get the ulta ones because they have some reactice to my skin. It starts to peel or something so I avoid these. However not everyone has the same experience.
Denece B.
Denece B.
This always cleans dishes, and its good to use for diy projects too.Pleasant scent. U get alot for your money when you purchase a large size like this. This size usually cost $2.
Francis P.
Francis P.
I love this product but it is extremely difficult to find it, its cost is a bit high in comparison with the others but for the smell and cleanliness it is worth it
Billy Fay K.
Billy Fay K.
Philadelphia, MS
Love the way it smells it has lots of suds and you can wash all your dishes without having to add more. It also leaves your hands soft
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Mega Parent Expert
It's a good product to wash dishes. my mother would always buy this and she said sbe loves the smell and the price