Palmolive® Ultra Dish Liquid, Beachy Breeze & Tropical Citrus uploaded by Brittany K.

BY PALMOLIVE

NEW! Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Soap 3 Phosphate Free Treat yourself to an extraordinary fragrance experience as you clean your dishes to a sparkling shine.

reylynn c.
I bought this dishwashing soap already about like 3 times I was in love with the smell and of course I left my dishes spotless and smelling so good and it just got the job done
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
I actually just bought this one for the summer ,I like to try something different. It wasn't bad to use for my regular dishes .as for my greased and stuck on food dishes I like to use something a little bit stronger. This is good for an every day use for your regular dishes or if you want to soak something but it has a wonderful Hawaiian scent which is wonderful and you can also get us in many different retailed stores.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I absolutely love baking, and my boyfriend is a wonderful cook...so we go through our fair share of dishes! I won't lie, though, both of us hate actually having to clean them. We would let them sit for longer than necessary with other dish soaps...and being on a budget...we had to make sure we were buying a soap not only affordable, but effective. This soap actually makes me WANT to do the dishes...it gets rid of even the hardest buildup with ease, and the scent is beautiful (not the "chemical clean" smell I am so used to). The best part of all is we don't even have to use much in order to get a whole load of dishes washed...so our bottle is lasting a while..my hands do not get dry at all. And actually smell fresh even after using....honestly probably the best dish soap I've used.
Jenn S.
Sarasota, FL
I love the packaging on the dish soap. The cap is easy to open and close. The dishes are always cleaned. This dish soap smells wonderful and always leaves my hands soft. I would absolutely buy this soap again and again.
Lynette B.
Covina, CA
I love this soap! It's amazing and it's easier to help get the tough stains out of you dishes. The scent is beautiful. And this product is very muc afforadable it runs for about $3 so I would most definitely purchase again
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I'm obsessed with the beach smell and this product was amazing. Definitely reminded me of the beach! I was very very pleased with this product and I would most definitely buy it again! Completely worth the money
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell of this product, which was the main reason I bought it! But then once I tried it , I was impressed by how well it worked for the price. Very satisfied, I would recommend trying this out!
Erin E.
Love Palmolive scented dish soaps. Never dissapinted with any scent I've gotten so far. Really cuts the grease! And easy on the hands. Great quality. Have even used on clothing before washing to get out grease stains!
Patricia C.
Huntington, WV
I only tend to use Palmolive or Dawn. I found this particular scent at my local Big Lots and fell in love with the way it smelled. Washed the same as regular Palmolive but smelled amazing.
Katherine W.
This scent is great and makes me feel like I'm on vacation. It doesn't have the strongest greese fighting action but it does well for basic dish washing.