BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Orange Antibacterial Dish Liquid, 50 oz: Easy refill Removes tough grease Cleans even the most difficult dishes Fights germs on hands when used as a hand soap see more...

Diane D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like the clean smell of this dish soap. Really cuts through grease and gets my dishes and glasses clean and streak free
Anya O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this one. The smell is nice and I love that it's antibacterial soap. It doesn't make my sponges smell either.
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It works amazing with grease! It cuts it off so fast. And it smells great. It's also not too harsh on your hands.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff works well. I don't know what else to say but it works. Smells great and doesn't over dry your hands.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We sure seem to buy a whole lot of Palmolive its very very reasonably priced and works great i would recommend it
Emma O.
This product is the only dish soap that can truly take all the grease out without having to use half a bottle!
Vianka A.
Love the smell of this soap and it does a great job of getting the filth of the dishes. Pretty affordable too!
Adis H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Leaves my dishes smelling great šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚i love this dish soap. And leaves my hands soft and smelling good.
Brandi D.
Not my favorite dish soap. Sure, it's cheaper--but you end up using a lot more than the better brands.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Love this dishsoap so my favorite its great on grease and soft on my hands i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!