2 colors available

BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Orange Antibacterial Dish Liquid, 50 oz: Easy refill Removes tough grease Cleans even the most difficult dishes Fights germs on hands when used as a hand soap see more...

Tosha P.
Tosha P.
Summerville
I am not a big fan of Palmolive dish liquid. I feel like I have two use extra soap even though it is concentrated especially compared to gain. I do buy it every now and then when I have to.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Dawn is the best detergent for getting stuff clean. Nothing beats it for getting grime and grease of of your pots pans, dishes, etc. This is the large and more cost effective jug of Dawn.
Dawn is made by procter and gamble, and they have donated over 500 thousand dollars to wildlife groups from the sales of Dawn. I prefer the ultra original to the platinum as I find the platinum is a little harsher on my hands. The ultra works great for getting dried egg off of my dishes, and put a little in a pot to soak come back and rinse it out with a light brushing.
Aj J.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This stuff works well. I don't know what else to say but it works. Smells great and doesn't over dry your hands.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
We sure seem to buy a whole lot of Palmolive its very very reasonably priced and works great i would recommend it
Mary-Ashanti H.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
Lasts super long! I love that i can use a small amount and it goes a long way!
Vianka A.
Vianka A.
Love the smell of this soap and it does a great job of getting the filth of the dishes. Pretty affordable too!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Love this stuff. Suds up well. Reallycuts the grease. I especially love how you don't have to use tons to get
The dishes really clean. Also love the bonus of the antibacterial properties.
angela p.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Love this dishsoap so my favorite its great on grease and soft on my hands i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
My favorite dish soap, highly concentrated so you can use a little.It has several nice scents and even one to keep hands soft.
Tina  B.
Tina B.
I love this! Works great for cleaning rough spots on dishes. The smell is great too.