BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Orange Antibacterial Dish Liquid, 50 oz: Easy refill Removes tough grease Cleans even the most difficult dishes Fights germs on hands when used as a hand soap see more...

Dianna G.
Dianna G.
Ankeny
Super disappointed in the quality. I switched back to Dawn after trying this brand hoping it would work as well. I ended up having to use twice as much to get the same results. I also noticed my hands were very dry after using the product for one week. Would not purchase again!
katelyn W.
katelyn W.
Columbus , MS
This is the only dishwashing detergent that I will use. Over the time other companies have put too much water in their detergent therefore not cleaning and getting the grease from the dishes good. When I tried this it lathers up much better and no grease was left behind.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas , NV
This dish soap makes doing the dishes not so bad! It smells so good that it blocks out dirty dishes odor! It also gets our dishes so clean and rinses off great! I stick to this brand and kind!
Tosha P.
Tosha P.
Summerville
I am not a big fan of Palmolive dish liquid. I feel like I have two use extra soap even though it is concentrated especially compared to gain. I do buy it every now and then when I have to.
Taquana S.
Taquana S.
South St Paul, MN
I like this dish soap my grandmother always use this and has a fresh scent and I will say that my hands were not try it out after washing dishes while using this product.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the smell of this stuff! It's soo good. And it seems to work great I don't really notice a difference in the performance of it, it's great and decently priced.
member-663fa
member-663fa
With 4 kids there is never enough things that are antibacterial. I use this for dishes and hands. It cleans up walls and fridges nice too. It's very multi purpose but again wish there were more scents.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Dawn is the best detergent for getting stuff clean. Nothing beats it for getting grime and grease of of your pots pans, dishes, etc. This is the large and more cost effective jug of Dawn.
Dawn is made by procter and gamble, and they have donated over 500 thousand dollars to wildlife groups from the sales of Dawn. I prefer the ultra original to the platinum as I find the platinum is a little harsher on my hands. The ultra works great for getting dried egg off of my dishes, and put a little in a pot to soak come back and rinse it out with a light brushing.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Yuma, AZ
One of my favorites dish soap. The scent is amazing and stays lingering for dissent time. Tough on grease and leaves my dishes super clean.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Palmolive Ultra Orange Antibacterial Concentrated Dish Liquid great anti-bacteria dish soap, scent is nice, clean great.