2 colors available

BY PALMOLIVE

Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Orange Antibacterial Dish Liquid, 50 oz: Easy refill Removes tough grease Cleans even the most difficult dishes Fights germs on hands when used as a hand soap see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Dawn is the best detergent for getting stuff clean. Nothing beats it for getting grime and grease of of your pots pans, dishes, etc. This is the large and more cost effective jug of Dawn.
Dawn is made by procter and gamble, and they have donated over 500 thousand dollars to wildlife groups from the sales of Dawn. I prefer the ultra original to the platinum as I find the platinum is a little harsher on my hands. The ultra works great for getting dried egg off of my dishes, and put a little in a pot to soak come back and rinse it out with a light brushing.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
We sure seem to buy a whole lot of Palmolive its very very reasonably priced and works great i would recommend it
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
I'm so excited to review this. It smells great and the fact that it's antibacterial is awesome! I always mixed water with Clorox to kill off germs from possible bacteria residue. I'm so gladI can use this and count on it to leave my dishes extra clean and the smell is great as well. I even use it for feeding bottles and the smell of milk is gone they smell like nothing has been in them at all.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This soap smells great and cleans dishes well. The nozzle does is great to just use or to refill other bottles. I do not think there is anything special about this soap. It does it job for cleaning the dishes and smells good.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
Lasts super long! I love that i can use a small amount and it goes a long way!
Vianka A.
Vianka A.
Love the smell of this soap and it does a great job of getting the filth of the dishes. Pretty affordable too!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Love this stuff. Suds up well. Reallycuts the grease. I especially love how you don't have to use tons to get
The dishes really clean. Also love the bonus of the antibacterial properties.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
My favorite dish soap, highly concentrated so you can use a little.It has several nice scents and even one to keep hands soft.
cheryl r.
cheryl r.
I DON'T REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT IT REALLY DRY MY HANDS I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL AND IT HAPPENED ALSO TO MY CO WORKER I GUESS IT HAVE SOMENTING IN IT THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR ME
Tina  B.
Tina B.
I love this! Works great for cleaning rough spots on dishes. The smell is great too.