BY PALMOLIVE

Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands®. Lotus Blossom & Lavender Scented. Strong Grease-Cutting Power. Kosher. Phosphate Free. The Perfect Marriage of Scent & Shine Make your day delightful with the scent of lotus blossom & lavender and the strong grease-cutting power of Palmolive®. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "This leaves my dishes very clean and streak free which is important to me." in 1 review
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
I love this product. It's affordable and comes in a large container. The soap is a pretty light purple and smells amazing. It's easy to use and lasts a long time. My dishes come out super clean. The soap does not leave my hands dry which is important to me. I always purchase this and usually find two for one deals.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
We use this dish soap regularly and the lavender is are biggest use too, we both like lavender. This dish soap cleans dishes great and so easily through tough spots and doesn't leave the dishes feeling greasy. Also my hands feel soft afterwards which is an added bonus
Erica S.
Erica S.
I like the Palmolive brand, this soap suds well with minimal product. I've never tried this scent. It smells nice but I prefer other scents they have over this one. The price was decent and the product does last awhile.
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Recently purchased this product and so far I love it. You can definitely smell the lotus blossom and lavender in this dish soup. Cleans really tough spots on pots and I will buy this dish soup in the future again.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite palmolive scent! I love the way palmolive cleans dishes (I don't have a dishwasher) and this is my favorite scent of theirs. Double thumbs up!
Tristan J.
Tristan J.
Lacey, WA
The scent isn't over bearing. The formula doesn't dry my hands out and it cleans my dishes amazing! I can usually find this soap for a good deal too!
Zoey F.
Zoey F.
Ever since finding this dish soap I have only used this. Amazing scent and it cleans my dishes perfectly every time. Doesn't dry my hands out
Yahayra V.
Yahayra V.
This is my favorite dish soap of all time! The smell is pretty and it doesn't destroy my hands! The soap gets rid of stubborn stains.
Dianne B.
Dianne B.
Love this! Smelled great and left my hands feeling soft, not dry. Oh, and it cleaned my dishes well too!
Adriana D.
Adriana D.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love fhis soap not only does it leave my dishes super clean it has a great springtime scent.
Noelia D.