BY PALMOLIVE

Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands®. Lotus Blossom & Lavender Scented. Strong Grease-Cutting Power. Kosher. Phosphate Free. The Perfect Marriage of Scent & Shine Make your day delightful with the scent of lotus blossom & lavender and the strong grease-cutting power of Palmolive®. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "This leaves my dishes very clean and streak free which is important to me." in 1 review
MONEKA S.
When buying dish detergent you have to make sure the brand actually lives up to what it advertises. I hate watered down dish detergent that won't produce bubbles!! I only have to use a couple of squirts of Palmolive Ultra and the bubbles stays for the entire time I'm washing dishes. The best part is my hands feel smooth after washing dishes, it doesn't dry my hands like some other brands.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Recently purchased this product and so far I love it. You can definitely smell the lotus blossom and lavender in this dish soup. Cleans really tough spots on pots and I will buy this dish soup in the future again.
C a t i e C.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I have used Palmolive for awhile however I am not a fan of this one. It leaves hands, dishes and the sink feeling slimy and greasy and i feel as though you need to use a lot in order for it to work
Jennifer M.
Purchased this when it was on sale at the grocery store. Was less then impressed. Seemed like I had to use a lot and lather did not last like I hoped. The scent was very pleasant and the formula was very creamy. Was just hoping for more lather without having to use more soap.
Tarah W.
East Orange , NJ
This dishwashing detergent is really good and its smells so good to everytime I pour it on my sponge. It's very effective not pricey and does the good job.
Tristan J.
Lacey, WA
The scent isn't over bearing. The formula doesn't dry my hands out and it cleans my dishes amazing! I can usually find this soap for a good deal too!
Kristin C.
Augusta, GA
The Lotus blossom & Lavender scent is my favorite! Not only does it smell great, but it cleans the dishes so good! It also keeps your hands soft!
Shahristan R.
The ultra grease remover. It leaves my dishes feeling CLEAN and smelling nice. And it doesn't ruin my hands either it's very soft on the skin
Sierra D.
Saukville, WI
This lasted so long for me! I used it almost daily and you only need alittle bit to go a long way since it's concentrated. Smells great!
Janet M.
Bantam, CT
I buy this every month. Its long lasting. Just a little does a whole load of dishes for me. It is even great on the greasiest of dishes.
Noelia D.