BY PALMOLIVE

Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands®. Lotus Blossom & Lavender Scented. Strong Grease-Cutting Power. Kosher. Phosphate Free. The Perfect Marriage of Scent & Shine Make your day delightful with the scent of lotus blossom & lavender and the strong grease-cutting power of Palmolive®. see more...

Palmolive Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid
  • "This leaves my dishes very clean and streak free which is important to me." in 1 review
MONEKA S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When buying dish detergent you have to make sure the brand actually lives up to what it advertises. I hate watered down dish detergent that won't produce bubbles!! I only have to use a couple of squirts of Palmolive Ultra and the bubbles stays for the entire time I'm washing dishes. The best part is my hands feel smooth after washing dishes, it doesn't dry my hands like some other brands.
C a t i e C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used Palmolive for awhile however I am not a fan of this one. It leaves hands, dishes and the sink feeling slimy and greasy and i feel as though you need to use a lot in order for it to work
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
I love this product. It's affordable and comes in a large container. The soap is a pretty light purple and smells amazing. It's easy to use and lasts a long time. My dishes come out super clean. The soap does not leave my hands dry which is important to me. I always purchase this and usually find two for one deals.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Recently purchased this product and so far I love it. You can definitely smell the lotus blossom and lavender in this dish soup. Cleans really tough spots on pots and I will buy this dish soup in the future again.
Alyssa H.
We use this dish soap regularly and the lavender is are biggest use too, we both like lavender. This dish soap cleans dishes great and so easily through tough spots and doesn't leave the dishes feeling greasy. Also my hands feel soft afterwards which is an added bonus
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
Let's be honest- I was a goner as soon we I saw this gorgeous bottle. Pink and Purple colors with lavender and lotus flowers?! Yes please! I know they say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but y'all, I couldn't help it. I was pleased once using it, to find that it smells great and cleans my dishes very well. And it's an incredible price. Our Wal-Mart consistently has it for $2.48. Great Product, Great Price!
Ngan V.
Phoenix, AZ
My mom started buying this and I'm absolutely in love with it! The lavender smell is really strong & It's amazing! Other dish soaps I use, I would need at least 4-5 squeezes, but with this I would only need 1-2 squeezes for 2 sink full of dishes. It really gets the job done. & leaves a nice smell and softness on my hands afterwards.
Erica S.
I like the Palmolive brand, this soap suds well with minimal product. I've never tried this scent. It smells nice but I prefer other scents they have over this one. The price was decent and the product does last awhile.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is a great value! Plus it works very well on even the toughest dish messes, like pans used to fried fish, and it's smells SO good!!!!! And the bottle is pretty so it doesn't look dumb sitting on your counter haha
Jennifer M.
Purchased this when it was on sale at the grocery store. Was less then impressed. Seemed like I had to use a lot and lather did not last like I hoped. The scent was very pleasant and the formula was very creamy. Was just hoping for more lather without having to use more soap.
Noelia D.