BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this c...3 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I ...2 Answers
  • Better than dawn?6 Answers
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually love the smell of this. Gets the dishes clean and smelling nice. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Not badly priced, works like a charm and you can always seem to find really good coupons for it in the Sunday papers.
Ericka V.
Love love love, it works wonderful and it smells good. It leaves my dishes so clean. I even used it to clean my sofa
Quinn R.
I've been using Ultra Palmolive for years. I love it. It's very gentle on my hands and cuts through grease very well.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this dish soap it has great smells and great texture it doesn't dry out my hands and feels refreshing to use
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Live this soap! It smells nice and is antibacterial which is important to me because a lot of soaps aren't anymore!
Sofia S.
Great dish washing soap, its antibacterial which is awesome because some other dish washing soaps don't have that
Minda T.
Spring, TX
Palmolive does the trick but it is not my top choice for dish soap. The pink is my favorite of this brand though.
Dara M.
Love Palmolive. It cleans super well. Smells awesome. Walmart sells it so does target and it's decently priced
Alissa D.
Pinellas Park, FL
It does the trick. Clean dishes and removes all the gunk from pans. The original scent is a refreshing scent.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?