BY PALMOLIVE #53 in Dish Soap

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this c...3 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I ...2 Answers
  • Better than dawn?6 Answers
Anna M.
This product smells wonderful and gets the job done! You also get a Big Bang for your buck, you don't need a lot to get clean dishes
Charlotte H.
I feel like I have to use a lot of this product to get the cleaning power I want. I'd rather spend more, than waste time cleaning.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
This stuff really cuts through grease & it smells great! It's a great product for the price! If you haven't tried it you def should
Jillian B.
Can't get past the weird baby powder like smell of the original, so I don't buy that one too often. would give other scents a try.
Love this product I won't use amy thing else on my daughters bottles or cups. Also clean a lot of her toys with it. Love the smell
Tony D.
Erie, PA
Great scent and cuts through tough stuck on food. Doesn't dry your hands out and leaves dishes looking clean and streak free!
Megan A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is just a family staple lol. I grew up using this dish soap. I since ventured out but it will always remain a constant.
Chelsey L.
We use this on all our kids cups and bottles. It works great to get the residue off that the baby formula leaves behind.
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH
Palmolive gets the job done. It cuts through grease like a hot knife cuts through a stick of butter. And it smells great.
anahi a.
San Diego, CA
A classic product that helps making the boring chore a little bit more easy. It is not that gentle with my hands though.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?