BY PALMOLIVE

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Doe...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for this soap does any one know where...2 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it ...2 Answers
Jamie T.
Blue Island, IL
Regular old school Palmolive is all I use. I feel that it doesn't dry out your hands like others and gets the dishes really clean. All you can ask for!
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
It does what it is supposed to do, cleans dishes off all the grease and stuck food. Smells good, not sweet and floral. Very effective and affordable
Elba C.
Stamford, CT
I've used this product for many years. A Lil goes a long way. Love its concentration and consistantcy. Works great on tough grese pots and pans.
Kelli W.
Very good dish washing soap. Cleans my dishes very well and doesn't take much soap to clean the dishes either which makes the product last longer
Audra J.
I like the way it suds up for my dishes. It feels good on my hands and don't dry them out. It clean my dishes without leaving spot once they dry.
Lesa T.
I bought this the other day because I ran out of dish soap and I thought it worked well. I loved the scent and it did its job. Cant complain.
Jessica I.
It's a little sticky feeling but works pretty well. It takes a couple of minutes to wash off the dishes but they are completely clean after.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I actually hate this brand. I thought I'd try it out since it was cheaper but no. I'll spend the extra money on dawn and get better results.
Kira A.
Odessa, TX
This is the only product ive found that actually thoroughly cleans the formula smell out of bottles. Its really good for cleaning toys too.
Tracy C.
Indianapolis, IN
This liquid detergent works well for cleaning dishes or as an additive in cleaning solutions. It cuts great and a little goes a long way.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can find this at?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?