BY PALMOLIVE

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Doe...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for this soap does any one know where...2 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it ...2 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Jackie E.
San Antonio, Tx
This soap reminds me of my grandma. She's been using it since I was little. I don't think she would have continued using it if it wasn't a good dish washing soap!
natalie p.
Covina, CA
Ada L.
Ada L.
Sylmar, CA - California
May 26, 2016, 12:41 p.m.

I never try this product before it's was my first time and am so in love this this product that I have decided to saved my money on other products and start buying Palmolive welcome to my family is so hydrated on my hand and that's not the best the best of all it that I make my life easy "try to scrub in the pan's" it removes all the grease in the first wash I 100% recommend this produc
Charley S.
It cleans the dishes pretty well but I find myself using more product with this particular brand than I do others. The scent isn't as pleasing as most others.
kayla p.
Works great! With a little amount it can give you a lot. They have great scented smells. I use this soap for my baby bottles and well and gets very thing off.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
It works and smells okay. I mean it gets the job done but it is not my preferred brand. I don't think it cuts through the grease as well as other brands do.
Molly S.
Palmolive Dish Liquid is great to use on all of your dishes! From tough dirt and grime to easy to clean dishes, this is the product to use! It works great!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Great bubbles and scrubbing power. Cuts the grease quite well. I don't LOVE the scent, but this brand comes in many different scent choices which is nice.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the SOAP that my grandma would always buy so everyone has been using this for the longest i absolutely love how it works and its supper affordable
ashley j.
Justice, WV
This is the dish soap that we have been using for years. I like how it bubbles up when I wash dishes and how good it smells. It always gets the job done
Austin L.
This is what we tend to use at my house, it works well but I'm not a fan of the smell. It's all a matter of preference, but otherwise it does the job.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can find this at?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?