BY PALMOLIVE #53 in Dish Soap

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this c...3 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I ...2 Answers
  • Better than dawn?6 Answers
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I actually hate this brand. I thought I'd try it out since it was cheaper but no. I'll spend the extra money on dawn and get better results.
Jessica I.
It's a little sticky feeling but works pretty well. It takes a couple of minutes to wash off the dishes but they are completely clean after.
Lesa T.
I bought this the other day because I ran out of dish soap and I thought it worked well. I loved the scent and it did its job. Cant complain.
Kira A.
Odessa, TX
This is the only product ive found that actually thoroughly cleans the formula smell out of bottles. Its really good for cleaning toys too.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stuff works great. I use it to wash my daughters bottles. Smells good and it's pretty cheap. I always buy when it's on sale at CVS.
Tracy C.
This liquid detergent works well for cleaning dishes or as an additive in cleaning solutions. It cuts great and a little goes a long way.
Chrystal j.
Spokane, WA
I love how this soap smells! It doesn't dry out my hands, it actually cleans my dishes! It's also in my price range so I can stock up!
Heather P.
Tavares, FL
Great dish washing soap for the price. I usually have this on hand just for prewashing before I put dishes through a dishwasher cycle.
sonia T.
I prefer different colors and scents..but this one is very affordable and cleans the dishes good..even the hard to wash pots and pans!
Shanna R.
Soft scent and also isn't harsh. It is effective with cleansing but I am pretty sure that any dishwashing soap would be good to use too
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?