BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this c...3 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I ...2 Answers
  • Better than dawn?6 Answers
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
It works and smells okay. I mean it gets the job done but it is not my preferred brand. I don't think it cuts through the grease as well as other brands do.
Molly S.
Palmolive Dish Liquid is great to use on all of your dishes! From tough dirt and grime to easy to clean dishes, this is the product to use! It works great!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the SOAP that my grandma would always buy so everyone has been using this for the longest i absolutely love how it works and its supper affordable
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Great bubbles and scrubbing power. Cuts the grease quite well. I don't LOVE the scent, but this brand comes in many different scent choices which is nice.
ashley j.
Justice, WV
This is the dish soap that we have been using for years. I like how it bubbles up when I wash dishes and how good it smells. It always gets the job done
Jamie T.
Blue Island, IL
Regular old school Palmolive is all I use. I feel that it doesn't dry out your hands like others and gets the dishes really clean. All you can ask for!
Austin L.
This is what we tend to use at my house, it works well but I'm not a fan of the smell. It's all a matter of preference, but otherwise it does the job.
Elba C.
Stamford, CT
I've used this product for many years. A Lil goes a long way. Love its concentration and consistantcy. Works great on tough grese pots and pans.
Audra J.
I like the way it suds up for my dishes. It feels good on my hands and don't dry them out. It clean my dishes without leaving spot once they dry.
Kelli W.
Very good dish washing soap. Cleans my dishes very well and doesn't take much soap to clean the dishes either which makes the product last longer
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?