BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this c...3 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I ...2 Answers
  • Better than dawn?6 Answers
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
It cleans wonderfully & my sensitive hands stay smooth. I like the product and the bottle saves me space under the sink. I use it all the time and it seems as if it lasted forever. I love it.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I love this. It gets rid of any gross milk smell and rids of any milk residue on my baby's bottles it is also very concentrated you need very little to get a lot of suds :)
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
My all time favorite brand of dish washing detergent. I just love this stuff, lots of suds that always outlast the dirty dishes. Nice smelling and easy on the hands, too!
Pamela N.
Lesage, WV
Works average. I do prefer Dawn more. This product is ineffective as a degreaser. A little overpriced for the value. You will get better results load by load, dollar for dollar with Dawn detergent. Plus Dawn smells nicer.
Ashley C.
Fort irwin, Ca
I absolutely love this soap. does a great job at removing milk residue from the bottles, cleans toys and dishes great. leaves behind a wonderful smell. i can almost always find it on sale at babies r us.
Erin S.
I LOVE this soap... It leaves absolutely no streaks on my dishes! Totally worth buying. As a health freak I always look for antibacterial products and can trust that Palmolive gets the job done!
Jackie E.
San Antonio, Tx
This soap reminds me of my grandma. She's been using it since I was little. I don't think she would have continued using it if it wasn't a good dish washing soap!
natalie p.
covina, CA
Ada L.
Ada L.
Sylmar, CA - California
May 26, 2016, 12:41 p.m.

I never try this product before it's was my first time and am so in love this this product that I have decided to saved my money on other products and start buying Palmolive welcome to my family is so hydrated on my hand and that's not the best the best of all it that I make my life easy "try to scrub in the pan's" it removes all the grease in the first wash I 100% recommend this produc
kayla p.
Works great! With a little amount it can give you a lot. They have great scented smells. I use this soap for my baby bottles and well and gets very thing off.
Charley J.
It cleans the dishes pretty well but I find myself using more product with this particular brand than I do others. The scent isn't as pleasing as most others.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?