BY PALMOLIVE

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Doe...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for this soap does any one know where...2 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love love this soap it cleans bottles and all the baby stuff really good and all the other dishes it smells so good to of course she loves her bottles and toys clean I highly recommend it to any paren't 👍🏼👶🏻
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is m FAV! It suds up so well! I tried to Dapple brand because I had a coupon and I seriously doesn't sud.. Palmolive works great and I swear by it!It smells great and you cannot beat the price!
Jennifer  J.
Springfield , TN
For one thing I have always liked Palmolive soaps. This made me feel much better about what I was washing my babies things with compared to the harsh chemicals in Dawn (which I do use as well) but not with my kids stuff. It smells really good too. It gets the job done :)
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This is the only thing I would use to wash stuff for my Son. Not only is it great for removing milk from bottles, I also use to it wash his toys. It makes me feel a lot safer to know that there are no harsh chemicals being used with his items and it gets them very clean!
Jenny J.
The Woodlands, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a favorite of mine so much so I've added it to baby shower gifts. It cleans the residue off of pump pieces and baby bottles better than your standard dish soap. It works quickly and effectively which is what matters most when your cleaning baby items.
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
Used this with my son since he was born. Is gentle on bottles, price is decent, and even cleans nasty sippy cups you have long forgotten under the couch easily the first wash around!
Kristie K.
It works okay. Does the job, but I don't like the smell of this brand. Not sure why, just smells a little... strange. I prefer Dawn soap over this. Palmolive is usually cheaper than Dawn, so when I'm a little short on cash, I buy the Palmolive.
Roseanna Y.
Victorville, CA
I love this dish soap it's all my mom uses and I always buy what's on sale and forgot about this kind.. I had a coupon for this product and purchased it and used it and the smell is the same as it was before and works really well. You don't have to use s lot because it is concentrated. Good stuff and I only buy this kind now :)
Jessi B.
Absolutely LOVE this soap! Was give as a gift and now I swear by it. Bottles smell clean without a weird scent, no film, no milk residue on anything, and it doesn't leave a slimy feeling like other soaps I've tried. Number one choice!
Valeria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I use it for dishes, and cleaning the car. I found that if you have fruit flies, you can put some in the sink, make lots of bubbles and the flies will get stuck in it and die over night. No more flies, and a clean sink. win-win.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can find this at?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?