BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this c...3 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I ...2 Answers
  • Better than dawn?6 Answers
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Used this dish soap for years, great for dishes and cleaning up around the house. I use it for cleaning my daughters toys on top of using Lysol. I buy it at Walmart they always have great sales on it and it's never watery.
Jay A.
I really like the Palmolive brand but I find that though this dish soap works great on my dishes and I hand wash everything the odor is not to my liking. I do buy the orange scented one and works just as great and smells delicious. I love how well it cuts into grease and I don't have to use much of it.
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
I have been using Palmolive dish washing liquid forever! It is all work and no play! LOL What I mean is, it does what it is suppose to do, and not just smell good. It cleans great, and streak free. Love how it leaves my hands too. A little goes a very long way, because it is not watered down.
Noemi M.
Panama City, FL
I think this product is just ok. Not great, not bad. I personally use Dawn which goes a long away and really breaks down Greece. Palmolive on the other hand is great for soft hands but that's about it. You end up using more soap and you run thru it a lot faster which in turn means more money.
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This is the only thing I would use to wash stuff for my Son. Not only is it great for removing milk from bottles, I also use to it wash his toys. It makes me feel a lot safer to know that there are no harsh chemicals being used with his items and it gets them very clean!
Kristie K.
It works okay. Does the job, but I don't like the smell of this brand. Not sure why, just smells a little... strange. I prefer Dawn soap over this. Palmolive is usually cheaper than Dawn, so when I'm a little short on cash, I buy the Palmolive.
Roseanna Y.
Victorville, CA
I love this dish soap it's all my mom uses and I always buy what's on sale and forgot about this kind.. I had a coupon for this product and purchased it and used it and the smell is the same as it was before and works really well. You don't have to use s lot because it is concentrated. Good stuff and I only buy this kind now :)
Valeria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I use it for dishes, and cleaning the car. I found that if you have fruit flies, you can put some in the sink, make lots of bubbles and the flies will get stuck in it and die over night. No more flies, and a clean sink. win-win.
Ginni C.
Ashtabula, OH
I rarely use any other dish liquid but Dawn .. I used this sample on Lasagna Night ... Just say I am Very Pleased .. No residue or hands soft still after using ...
Betty P.
I never thought that i would be reviewing dish soap but here i am. I absolutely love this product it cleans the dishes and they don't leave them streaky. It is also very good for your hands and wont leave them dry.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?