BY PALMOLIVE #59 in Dish Soap

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this c...3 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I ...2 Answers
  • Better than dawn?6 Answers
Liz L.
We have been buying this brand for our kitchen for over a year now. It's gentle on your hands, smells good and has a good price. We usually get the 90FL Oz bottle and refill the small one every time.
Tiffany F.
Windsor, ON
I use this on my toddler sippy cups. It seems to get the smells out great without too much if a harsh soap smell. after while of using the cups the chocolate milk tends to leave a smell and this helps get rid of it.
Andressa l.
Ótimo cheiro perfeito não me deichou com alergia.e meu filho usou elensuper gostou e nao debu alergia nele não super recomendi pra quem te alergia.
KIM B.
I've used this all my adult life , tough on grease . Gentle on me and my children's hands Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent
Heather R.
Toronto, ON
I feel so much safer using this on my baby bottles and even her toys. It is soft on the hands and doesn't leave any residue behind.
Luisette M.
Caguas
Mi favorito, corta la grasa rapidamente y no reseca tus manos. Tampoco deja residuos de jabon tus platos o vasos
Maddie B.
Pittsburgh
This is my second favorite dish soap. Personally I prefer Dawn, but this would be my second go to dish soap.
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, ON
Great dish soap, by far one of my favorites. I am not a fan of all the fancy smells and gimmicks.
Tracy G.
Woodstock, ON
A great product. Works well. Has a nice scent. Not overpowering. Cleans the dishes great
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?