BY PALMOLIVE #53 in Dish Soap

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this c...3 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I ...2 Answers
  • Better than dawn?6 Answers
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like it took a lot of soap and I had to let my dishes soak in it for quite a while.
Tatyana W.
El Paso, TX
Good product but sometimes leaves a greasy residue on glass dishes. smells really good.
Brenna D.
Love this. Leaves my bottles and extremely clean. No left over scent from formula.
Anabel M.
Great for pans and dishes. A fresh scent!!! and it is really gentle with my hands.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only does it keep your dishes clean it softness your skin and smells great!
Raeann t.
This stuff is great. Smells great, doesn't dry my hands out, and cleans nicely.
Lauren K.
Glen Arm, MD
My very favorite dish soap. Works great, cleans everything, and love the scent.
Nikki E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works great and does not leave hands feeling dry. One of my favorite brands!
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This is the dish soap we use and I love it. It does a really great job at getting all the grease and grime off the dishes before I put them in the dish washer. Be careful because even if a little drop of this gets in your dish washer you will have a bubble mess!
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am using this pomegranate Palmolive right now! I love the scent, light and fruity and the detergent is the same old Palmolive we all know and love. Does a great job cleaning my dishes, and is easy on my sensitive skin. Love this product, I buy it again and again.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?