BY PALMOLIVE

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Doe...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for this soap does any one know where...2 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it ...2 Answers
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
A classic product that helps making the boring chore a little bit more easy. It is not that gentle with my hands though.
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH
Palmolive gets the job done. It cuts through grease like a hot knife cuts through a stick of butter. And it smells great.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually love the smell of this. Gets the dishes clean and smelling nice. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Quinn R.
1,247 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I've been using Ultra Palmolive for years. I love it. It's very gentle on my hands and cuts through grease very well.
Ericka V.
Love love love, it works wonderful and it smells good. It leaves my dishes so clean. I even used it to clean my sofa
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Not badly priced, works like a charm and you can always seem to find really good coupons for it in the Sunday papers.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this dish soap it has great smells and great texture it doesn't dry out my hands and feels refreshing to use
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Live this soap! It smells nice and is antibacterial which is important to me because a lot of soaps aren't anymore!
Sofia S.
Great dish washing soap, its antibacterial which is awesome because some other dish washing soaps don't have that
Minda T.
Spring, TX
Palmolive does the trick but it is not my top choice for dish soap. The pink is my favorite of this brand though.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can find this at?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?