Palmolive® Ultra Baby Bottles, Toy and Dish Wash Liquid uploaded by maria p.

BY PALMOLIVE

Mild Formula Gentle Clean. Cleans to a Sparkling Shine Gently Cleans Baby s Bottles Toys Your family has trusted Palmolive for generations, which is why Palmolive Baby is perfect choice when a new generation enters the house. Palmolive Baby is hypoallergenic dish liquid that gently cleans, with no unnecessary ingredients so you can safely wash all your baby s dishes, bottle and toys. No unnecessary ingredients Removes milk and food residue Leaves no harmful residue Mild formula, gentle clean Ultra concentrated Phosphate free Questions?

• I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can f...2 Answers
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great soap and the fact that it is designed with my kids in mind is the best part. It is affordable and works so well. It is great to have the peace of mind that my children's toys and bottles are truly clean.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
This is the BEST baby friendly dish soap EVER!!!!! It doesn't have a scent that lingers on the bottles or kids dishes after you've washed them. It's very gentle and super effective. I've used it with both of my kids!
Alia R.
I thought this was totally nuts to buy but I was SO wrong. I've tried every baby dish soap along with regular ones and this is the only soap that gets all the fat film from my breast milk off the bottles. The bottles come out looking so clean and so do her toys. The other baby soaps couldn't remove the film and regular soaps all had some kind of scent or dye that stuck in the bottles which is nasty. It's really concentrated so you don't even need that much. I clean 20 bottles, pump parts and her feeding stuff 2xs a day and a bottle last me at least 2 months.
Lindsey C.
Plainfield, IL
I bought this when I first had my daughter to use on her bottles as I thought it might help get the grime off a little better than standard detergent. I honestly didn't notice too much of a difference. It has a nice smell to it and it suds up pretty good but as far as getting the discoloration or the film out it did hardly anything. For what it costs I would rather buy dawn.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
This is always my #1 choice for washing my daughter's bottles and sippy cups. It gets everything really clean and doesn't leave strong smells behind. I only wish I could find it in more stores! I can only ever seem to find it at WalMart. My top choice for sure!
Skye L.
Philadelphia
I'm not sure if there is an actual difference in what you should use on your child's things or not, but this has not let me down so far. Always cleaned formula from bottles wonderfully and I feel safer letting my daughter use toys washed with this
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love love this soap it cleans bottles and all the baby stuff really good and all the other dishes it smells so good to of course she loves her bottles and toys clean I highly recommend it to any paren't 👍🏼👶🏻
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is m FAV! It suds up so well! I tried to Dapple brand because I had a coupon and I seriously doesn't sud.. Palmolive works great and I swear by it!It smells great and you cannot beat the price!
Jennifer  J.
Springfield , TN
For one thing I have always liked Palmolive soaps. This made me feel much better about what I was washing my babies things with compared to the harsh chemicals in Dawn (which I do use as well) but not with my kids stuff. It smells really good too. It gets the job done :)
Jenny j.
The Woodlands, TX
This is a favorite of mine so much so I've added it to baby shower gifts. It cleans the residue off of pump pieces and baby bottles better than your standard dish soap. It works quickly and effectively which is what matters most when your cleaning baby items.
Terrie S.
San antonio , TX
I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can find this at?