BY PALMOLIVE

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Doe...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for this soap does any one know where...2 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it ...2 Answers
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great soap and the fact that it is designed with my kids in mind is the best part. It is affordable and works so well. It is great to have the peace of mind that my children's toys and bottles are truly clean.
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
This was my grandmothers go to dish soap. I first tried this because the smell of the dish soap brought back memories. I found that I actually did like this dish soap though. It works very will on dishes that have caked on grease and whatever gets stuck on your pans. I also really like the smell and the soap doesn't hurt my hands as much. I have a hard time with being sensitive to soaps. My hands will crack but with this it didn't really bother them. I would recommend this dish soap. Give it a try you might be pleasantly surprised as I was.
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
I am the designated dish washer in my household. I am also a stay at home mom and my day and night can be very hectic! I use dishes, pots and pans daily to prepare and cook for my family and the dishes can get backed up to say the least! Thats why I use Palmolive dish soap to clean my dishes! It gets the tough cooked on mess and gets my glass sparkly clean. I love the fragrances of Palmolive dish soap and the way it makes my hands feel moisturized after! Palmolive is a staple for cleaning in my kitchen and has my recommendation!
Monica H.
I used this with my first baby & absolutely loved it! Cut the milk residue from bottles/nipples great, smelled good & a little bit of it went a long way! Looked for it with my second baby but never found it anywhere.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This soap is incredible! It smells good, and not like a manufactured "floral" or "girly-geared" good, but a CLEAN good. I can appreciate that because most dish detergents can deliver on smell, but not cleaning power. It will get grease and stuck on food off quickly with a couple of hours in a hot water soak. And unlike Dawn, it's affordable. It suds up very well to give you the confidence that it's doing something to help you get your dishes clean. Would recommend to all!
Alia R.
I thought this was totally nuts to buy but I was SO wrong. I've tried every baby dish soap along with regular ones and this is the only soap that gets all the fat film from my breast milk off the bottles. The bottles come out looking so clean and so do her toys. The other baby soaps couldn't remove the film and regular soaps all had some kind of scent or dye that stuck in the bottles which is nasty. It's really concentrated so you don't even need that much. I clean 20 bottles, pump parts and her feeding stuff 2xs a day and a bottle last me at least 2 months.
Ada L.
Sylmar, CA
I never try this product before it's was my first time and am so in love this this product that I have decided to saved my money on other products and start buying Palmolive welcome to my family is so hydrated on my hand and that's not the best the best of all it that I make my life easy "try to scrub in the pan's" it removes all the grease in the first wash I 100% recommend this product
Leigh P.
This dish liquid is definitely a grease and stain remover and it doesn't dry out my skin after washing the dishes. What I don't like about this product is that I have to pour more on the sponge after scrubbing it on approximately 5 dishes unlike other brands like Dawn, I just have to pour a little and can scrub more dishes than Palmolive does.
Christina E.
Smells so clean and love the twist of lime! Bubbles up great and left my hands feeling great. The dishes are clean and the grease come right off and it didn't take a ton of soap either. Thanks for this fabulous sample, it was a switch from our normal brand.
Adrienne M.
Pepeekeo, HI
I love Palmolive, I've been using it for years, clean dishes, wash my car, slip-n-slide solution for the kids during the summer, great value for a great price, normally CVS has great sales on dish soap, I would definitely buy again and again.
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Terrie S.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can find this at?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?