BY PALMOLIVE #53 in Dish Soap

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine It s a powerful cleaner leaving your dishes sparkling clean.  Just like your favorite casserole dish, Palmolive® Original dishwashing liquid is as good as ever. Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots and pans sparkling clean. Tough on grease. Soft on hands® No food residue 30% more oz vs. competitive 19 oz Questions? ;

• I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this c...3 Answers
  • I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I ...2 Answers
  • Better than dawn?6 Answers
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
This was my grandmothers go to dish soap. I first tried this because the smell of the dish soap brought back memories. I found that I actually did like this dish soap though. It works very will on dishes that have caked on grease and whatever gets stuck on your pans. I also really like the smell and the soap doesn't hurt my hands as much. I have a hard time with being sensitive to soaps. My hands will crack but with this it didn't really bother them. I would recommend this dish soap. Give it a try you might be pleasantly surprised as I was.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
I am the designated dish washer in my household. I am also a stay at home mom and my day and night can be very hectic! I use dishes, pots and pans daily to prepare and cook for my family and the dishes can get backed up to say the least! Thats why I use Palmolive dish soap to clean my dishes! It gets the tough cooked on mess and gets my glass sparkly clean. I love the fragrances of Palmolive dish soap and the way it makes my hands feel moisturized after! Palmolive is a staple for cleaning in my kitchen and has my recommendation!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This soap is incredible! It smells good, and not like a manufactured "floral" or "girly-geared" good, but a CLEAN good. I can appreciate that because most dish detergents can deliver on smell, but not cleaning power. It will get grease and stuck on food off quickly with a couple of hours in a hot water soak. And unlike Dawn, it's affordable. It suds up very well to give you the confidence that it's doing something to help you get your dishes clean. Would recommend to all!
Ada L.
Sylmar, CA
I never try this product before it's was my first time and am so in love this this product that I have decided to saved my money on other products and start buying Palmolive welcome to my family is so hydrated on my hand and that's not the best the best of all it that I make my life easy "try to scrub in the pan's" it removes all the grease in the first wash I 100% recommend this product
Leigh P.
This dish liquid is definitely a grease and stain remover and it doesn't dry out my skin after washing the dishes. What I don't like about this product is that I have to pour more on the sponge after scrubbing it on approximately 5 dishes unlike other brands like Dawn, I just have to pour a little and can scrub more dishes than Palmolive does.
Christina E.
Smells so clean and love the twist of lime! Bubbles up great and left my hands feeling great. The dishes are clean and the grease come right off and it didn't take a ton of soap either. Thanks for this fabulous sample, it was a switch from our normal brand.
Adrienne M.
Pepeekeo, HI
I love Palmolive, I've been using it for years, clean dishes, wash my car, slip-n-slide solution for the kids during the summer, great value for a great price, normally CVS has great sales on dish soap, I would definitely buy again and again.
Naomi M.
I love Palmolive dish soap it does its job and gives a good amount of product for the price. However I would recommend buying like the big refill container one so you don't have to keep buying the bottle over and over again. I usually just get mine from Walmart.
krenare b.
COLUMBUS, OH
I use this dish soap most of the time. It cleans great, disinfects and smells great too. It's great for sensitive hands too because I have very sensitive skin on my hands and it doesn't make it worse so I recommend it and it's affordable as well.
Amber M.
Midland, TX
I have tried every variety of dish soap. Palmolive is just a great value period. It cleans my dishes and they sparkle. I would rather use this than the dishwasher around here. Our hard water leaves stains, this gets them out. I love the smell as well. Leaves my hands happy, and my eyes love the sparkle of my dishes!!
Rainy S.
Better than dawn?
Jay A.
Have you tried the orange antibacterial Palmolive?
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I've been looking into a cheaper alternative to Dawn. Does this compare? Does it soap up efficiently?
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
I am interested in trying this soap but have not seen it where I shop. Can you buy it on line?