Palmolive Ultra Baby Bottle, Toy, & Dish Washing Liquid, 25 oz uploaded by maria p.

BY PALMOLIVE

Mild Formula Gentle Clean. Cleans to a Sparkling Shine Gently Cleans Baby s Bottles Toys Your family has trusted Palmolive for generations, which is why Palmolive Baby is perfect choice when a new generation enters the house. Palmolive Baby is hypoallergenic dish liquid that gently cleans, with no unnecessary ingredients so you can safely wash all your baby s dishes, bottle and toys. No unnecessary ingredients Removes milk and food residue Leaves no harmful residue Mild formula, gentle clean Ultra concentrated Phosphate free Questions? see more...

• I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can f...2 Answers
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
This is always my #1 choice for washing my daughter's bottles and sippy cups. It gets everything really clean and doesn't leave strong smells behind. I only wish I could find it in more stores! I can only ever seem to find it at WalMart. My top choice for sure!
Skye L.
Skye L.
Philadelphia
I'm not sure if there is an actual difference in what you should use on your child's things or not, but this has not let me down so far. Always cleaned formula from bottles wonderfully and I feel safer letting my daughter use toys washed with this
Maryhelen J.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love love this soap it cleans bottles and all the baby stuff really good and all the other dishes it smells so good to of course she loves her bottles and toys clean I highly recommend it to any paren't 👍🏼👶🏻
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert
This is m FAV! It suds up so well! I tried to Dapple brand because I had a coupon and I seriously doesn't sud.. Palmolive works great and I swear by it!It smells great and you cannot beat the price!
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
Waynesville, NC
Used this with my son since he was born. Is gentle on bottles, price is decent, and even cleans nasty sippy cups you have long forgotten under the couch easily the first wash around!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
The best brand of dish soap ever and love that they added this for washing kids dishes, baby bottles and toys.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great soap and the fact that it is designed with my kids in mind is the best part. It is affordable and works so well. It is great to have the peace of mind that my children's toys and bottles are truly clean.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
This is the BEST baby friendly dish soap EVER!!!!! It doesn't have a scent that lingers on the bottles or kids dishes after you've washed them. It's very gentle and super effective. I've used it with both of my kids!
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Absolutely LOVE this soap! Was give as a gift and now I swear by it. Bottles smell clean without a weird scent, no film, no milk residue on anything, and it doesn't leave a slimy feeling like other soaps I've tried. Number one choice!
latricia j.
latricia j.
Lavonia
This is GREAT for cleaning baby bottles and safe to clean baby toys also because its very gentle for baby
Terrie S.
Terrie S.
San Antonio , TX
I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can find this at?