Palmolive Ultra Baby Bottle, Toy, & Dish Washing Liquid, 25 oz uploaded by maria p.

BY PALMOLIVE

Mild Formula Gentle Clean. Cleans to a Sparkling Shine Gently Cleans Baby s Bottles Toys Your family has trusted Palmolive for generations, which is why Palmolive Baby is perfect choice when a new generation enters the house. Palmolive Baby is hypoallergenic dish liquid that gently cleans, with no unnecessary ingredients so you can safely wash all your baby s dishes, bottle and toys. No unnecessary ingredients Removes milk and food residue Leaves no harmful residue Mild formula, gentle clean Ultra concentrated Phosphate free Questions? see more...

• I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can f...2 Answers
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great soap and the fact that it is designed with my kids in mind is the best part. It is affordable and works so well. It is great to have the peace of mind that my children's toys and bottles are truly clean.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
This is the BEST baby friendly dish soap EVER!!!!! It doesn't have a scent that lingers on the bottles or kids dishes after you've washed them. It's very gentle and super effective. I've used it with both of my kids!
Kathryn R.
This stuff is Amazing!!!! It really strips the breast milk fat off of dishes!!! And it smells amazing. Wish I could find it easer!!!
Kendra F.
Zion, IL
I love the smell of this soap. Keeps all my daughters bottles super clean. It suds up great. You will be amazed my this soap.
latricia j.
Lavonia
This is GREAT for cleaning baby bottles and safe to clean baby toys also because its very gentle for baby
Jessie D.
This product is magic! Finally no more cloudy bottles or nipples. No icky soap residue or smell!
gabriela D.
I love this soap because it really leave the bottles super clean and it has no fragrance
Jenny j.
The Woodlands, TX
This is a favorite of mine so much so I've added it to baby shower gifts. It cleans the residue off of pump pieces and baby bottles better than your standard dish soap. It works quickly and effectively which is what matters most when your cleaning baby items.
Jessica W.
We use this soap for all of my young daughters bottles, toys and sippy cups. I find that it cuts throught breast milk very easily.
Samantha M.
We loved this soap for our baby bottles! It wasn't as hard to rinse off as other soaps seemed to be.
Terrie S.
San Antonio , TX
I have been looking for this soap does any one know where I can find this at?