BY PALMOLIVE

Katie M.
Waco, TX
I grew up using this dish soap and I always feel more at home when I see it because of the memories. This one is my favorite because I love the scent and it's not pricey. It's also gentle on your hands, which is nice for someone with sensitive skin like me. You can find it in basically any grocery store or drug store and isn't pricey, which is always a plus.
Brenda D.
Tulsa, OK
I typically purchase the unscented or regular scent of Palmolive, but chose to mix it up one day. I'm glad I did! The AromaSensations really do make washing the dishes a little more tolerable. It also has incredible gunk-fighting power when you let a dish set in water and a little Palmolive for five minutes.
Allie N.
Mantua
My boyfriends mom has always used the Palmolive brand and she loves it. She was always using just the basic one but when I found the Lavender one we both fell in love with the smell and it still does a great job at cleaning dishes. We've repurchased 3 times already and will continue to.
Carol S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are easy on the hands and great for smelly dishs and pots and pans! I use a bit along with gain and it is always great quality and always in stock at my local heb plus stores. And always for a reasonable price
Alysia S.
San Juan capo , CA
I love Palmolive lavender scent. Works great in dishes and doesn't dry hands out. I buy it at the local market. Price is good. I also like the orange anti bacterial. I recommend this dish soap. No water stains.
Audrey S.
I use this brand in my little dish washer handle sponges and it works well. The smell is great and it cleans just as well as dawn. I think the packaging is what drew me to it and why I keep buying it.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I use Palmolive Ultra Aroma Sensations Dish Washing Liquid-Lavender.I love the smell i buy it in Target. It is a good value the price is good.The pros it smell good.Good price and it a very good size.Yes i would buy it again when i need to When i go to store
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
I have always loved Palmolive for the way it helps hands from chapping and keeps them soft even when your hands are in water all day cleaning. Cleans well and drys spotless.
Liz V.
The lavender scent is not too over powering. It leaves your handskin soft and not dry like most other dish soaps. You don't have to use to much to wash dishes and a couple drops go a long way. It's a good price for the quality of the product
Sarah R.
The scent is so pretty and the soap gets the job done. The price is affordable for what you get and you can find the product at almost any store. It wasn't anything special though, so I'm not sure if it's worth the extra dollar for a special scent that doesn't even last or matter after you're done doing the dishes anyway.