BY PALMOLIVE

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine Sometimes a good smell can make all the difference when you are doing a household chore.  It can perk you up, relax you, or even cause you to start singing.  With Palmolive® Aroma Sensations™ dishwashing liquid your dishes will not only look shiny, they will smell great too - and, you might break into song while washing up after dinner! Thick, luxurious formula cuts right through tough grease for a clean that sparkle! Green Apple scent Questions? ; see more...

Julia M.
So before I moved I didn't have a dishwasher in my apartment and this was my go to dish liquid because it was easy on my hands and nails, worked great, and smelled nice. I don't think you can ask for anything else in your dishwashing liquid.
Karla M.
Twp of Washington , NJ
This one is my favorite scent. It also keeps my hands feel soft and not so dry, it's very gentle to the hands. It cleans the dish well and it gets rid of the grease. I like this product.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is ok, a little too concentrated for me! I also only like to use antibacterial too that way I know I'm getting rid of the germs especially when we are sick! I would not recommend this product and will not be purchasing this again. I think I'll stick with dawn :)
Laura D.
West chester, PA
Palmolive dish soap does what essentially every dish soap does. It gets dishes clean. It does do a good job on soaked in grease and nasty pans - as long as you soak the dishes first. The scent is one of the better ones and there are several options to choose from.
Tami C.
I'm a huge fan of Palmolive. The texture of the soap is thick and luxurious, it cleans to the dishes in a way that makes you know it's doing its job. Rinses smoothly and does not leave a spotty residue when the dishes dry. I love most of the scents but this is my favorite...it smells like Spring.
Kemiyah L.
Staten Island, NY
The aroma not only leaves your dishes smelling fresh but your hands too. This soap manages to cut through grease but still leave your hands soft. I also use this to wash my makeup brushes and beauty blenders.
Anije R.
I love the smell of this Palmolive plus it is not hard on my hands like other brands. I even soak my nails in it. However it isn't the best on using on greasy dishes. The aroma is long lasting and the I don't have to keep adding more liquid to finish washing dishes. I recommend it
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
This dish liquid has the most amazing scent! I would purchase it all the time if it wasn't more expensive than my regular brand. However, I do purchase it every time it goes on sale or if I have a coupon!
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
As surprised as I am (not really like the smell of flowers) this scent is my favorite of all the Palmolives but that might be because it reminds me of my mom. This is what she uses :)
Rona J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love apple scents!!! I love this product! This is what we use in our household. It's really soft on hands. I also tried removing an ink stain from my purse using this detergent. The stain was removed overnight! Love it!