BY PALMOLIVE

Concentrated Cleans to a Sparkling Shine Sometimes a good smell can make all the difference when you are doing a household chore.  It can perk you up, relax you, or even cause you to start singing.  With Palmolive® Aroma Sensations™ dishwashing liquid your dishes will not only look shiny, they will smell great too - and, you might break into song while washing up after dinner! Thick, luxurious formula cuts right through tough grease for a clean that sparkle! Green Apple scent Questions? ; see more...

Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
This product is ok, a little too concentrated for me! I also only like to use antibacterial too that way I know I'm getting rid of the germs especially when we are sick! I would not recommend this product and will not be purchasing this again. I think I'll stick with dawn :)
Laura D.
Laura D.
West Chester, PA
Palmolive dish soap does what essentially every dish soap does. It gets dishes clean. It does do a good job on soaked in grease and nasty pans - as long as you soak the dishes first. The scent is one of the better ones and there are several options to choose from.
Kemiyah L.
Kemiyah L.
Staten Island, NY
The aroma not only leaves your dishes smelling fresh but your hands too. This soap manages to cut through grease but still leave your hands soft. I also use this to wash my makeup brushes and beauty blenders.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY
A nice fresh scent when doing the dishes by hand. I usually only hand wash when I am in the office otherwise I am a dishwasher girl.
Niki K.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Palmolive is a great product and great price. The scent is amazing and I would buy this again.
Anije R.
Anije R.
I love the smell of this Palmolive plus it is not hard on my hands like other brands. I even soak my nails in it. However it isn't the best on using on greasy dishes. The aroma is long lasting and the I don't have to keep adding more liquid to finish washing dishes. I recommend it
April L.
April L.
Pretty good soap... the smell is a little strong. Made my hands dry out though so we had to switch to a different kind. Wish we didn't though, I liked this stuff
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I am a very big fan of palmolive ultra aroma-sensation dish soap! It is all that we use in my house.... smells, and works great!
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
As surprised as I am (not really like the smell of flowers) this scent is my favorite of all the Palmolives but that might be because it reminds me of my mom. This is what she uses :)
Cinthia P.
Cinthia P.
Garden Grove, CA
Leaves my dishes nice n clean