Add a Photo

By PALMOLIVE
#8 in Dish Soap
Palmolive Ultra® Aroma Sensations® Fresh Green Apple Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Fresh green apple.
Concentrated dish liquid.
38 fl oz (1.18 qt) 1.12L.
Photos (3)
Christie J.
Christie J.
Lewistown, PA

I use this dish soap for almost everything. It smells like real apples (not artificial) and it is pretty gentle on my hands compared to a lot of other brands.. It lathers very well (better than a lot of other brands that i have used). A whole bottle lasts me through at least a month at a time, whereas other brands have only lasted maybe half of that. I found it at Dollar General for only a dollar, so it will definitely be the brand that i choose to stick with from now on.. The smell is really awesome, though, for real. It rinses very easily, and doesn't leave a weird residue on dishes, either. I like it better than dawn, which i have a bottle of just laying around for back up at this point.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC

I bought this because I had just ran out of dish liquid & was in some serious need of more. The price was very decent for the amount it contained & the smelly wasn't to bad. It took care of some really oily items (like inside of my really gross deep fryer oily) & was light enough to use on my pots & pans. The only downside was the smell did become a little to much after having to use it continuously. The otherwise okay smell became sharp & irritating & even began to give me a headache. So for those of you sensitive to smell this may not be a soap you'll want to hang around for long periods of time. In terms of cleaning power it did what I wanted it to, so that's always nice. Lol
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Nicholasville, KY

I've always loved the bright, fresh scent of Palmolive's Apple dish soap. It makes dishwashing a pleasure, which is saying a lot. I have come to love other scents more than the green apple, but this is still a great soap.
It cuts through grime easily, and it super concentrated so a bottle will last you a long time. The only minor complaint that I have, is they have no moisturizing qualities like some of the other brands available that I now use. Being a woman, I feel that keeping your hands moisturized is very important for retaining the youth and the look of your hands. I no longer use this brand because it was too drying.
you k.
you k.

Although I am largely against the addition of fragrance to most products I use on my skin, I must admit the scent of this liquid was pleasantly received in my home. If I remember correctly, this apple scented version of the original was much better at helping to preserve and retain moisture in my skin as I do clean a lot. Not sure what the difference was but I am a fan of Palmolive dish soap for my hands and dishes. It would be great if it were as effective as removing grease from dishes the way Dawn does, however, that would likely make it harsher on hands.
Nita F.
Nita F.

I LOVE this green apple scent dish soap. It smells amazing. Actually their entire line smells amazing. I completely love how it makes the kitchen smell when it's time to clean. It doesn't leave a residue on the dishes either. I like that a little goes a long way. So you end up using less which means you don't have to buy it often. It gets the dishes clean and those baked on messes just let it soak awhole. This will get it right off. It's inexpensive and my go to choice for dishsoap.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX

This stuff is a staple in our household because it gets the job done. It works great on dishes or your bare hands if hand soap isn't within close reach. The smell is amazing, I love green apple scents and am pretty picky when it comes to making sure it doesn't smell too artificial, and this stuff definitely fits the bill. It also is impressive when cutting through grease and getting stuck on food off of your dishes.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA

Hands down my favorite soap! It smells wonderful making washing the dishes less of a chore. My family has used Palmolive since I was little. It's a trusted brand that gets the job done! I've tried other dish soaps before and I've noticed most soaps aren't as tough on grease as Palmolive. Even though it's tough on grease, it's gentle on the hands. It doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry or irritated.
Lexin M.
Lexin M.

Being a mom I need a dish soap that can clean up dried baby food, cereal,cheeses,juices ect. This soap so far is one of the best ones I've used. I can let things soak over night if needed and it pulls all the food up of the dish. It also smells really good which is a plus because there's nothing worse then having to hold your breath while washing dishes lol. It also keeps my hands from drying out.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX

My family is very important to me and I try to take great care of them by keeping quality dish washing products on hand like Palmolive Ultra Aroma Sensations FRESH GREEN APPLE & PASSION FRUIT & PLUMERIA concentrated dish wash soap in the house at all times. I love the sparkle and shine of really clean dishes and silverware and Palmolive has been around for a long time and I trust the brand.
Cristina I.
Cristina I.
Toronto

I love this fresh apple scent that comes in this bottle of palmolive. Admittedly, after many washes, the scent does become a little overwhelming and is very strong but it masks the odours that comes off of dirty dishes. The soap is very soft on the hands and cleans the toughest of dishes. Would definitely recommend. Otherwise if you want a less strong scent, go for the regular scented one.