BY PALMOLIVE #70 in Dish Soap

Palmolive Ultra® Aroma Sensations® Fresh Green Apple Concentrated Dish Liquid.
Fresh green apple.
Concentrated dish liquid.
38 fl oz (1.18 qt) 1.12L. see more...

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC
I bought this because I had just ran out of dish liquid & was in some serious need of more. The price was very decent for the amount it contained & the smelly wasn't to bad. It took care of some really oily items (like inside of my really gross deep fryer oily) & was light enough to use on my pots & pans. The only downside was the smell did become a little to much after having to use it continuously. The otherwise okay smell became sharp & irritating & even began to give me a headache. So for those of you sensitive to smell this may not be a soap you'll want to hang around for long periods of time. In terms of cleaning power it did what I wanted it to, so that's always nice. Lol
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Nicholasville, KY
I've always loved the bright, fresh scent of Palmolive's Apple dish soap. It makes dishwashing a pleasure, which is saying a lot. I have come to love other scents more than the green apple, but this is still a great soap.
It cuts through grime easily, and it super concentrated so a bottle will last you a long time. The only minor complaint that I have, is they have no moisturizing qualities like some of the other brands available that I now use. Being a woman, I feel that keeping your hands moisturized is very important for retaining the youth and the look of your hands. I no longer use this brand because it was too drying.
you k.
you k.
Although I am largely against the addition of fragrance to most products I use on my skin, I must admit the scent of this liquid was pleasantly received in my home. If I remember correctly, this apple scented version of the original was much better at helping to preserve and retain moisture in my skin as I do clean a lot. Not sure what the difference was but I am a fan of Palmolive dish soap for my hands and dishes. It would be great if it were as effective as removing grease from dishes the way Dawn does, however, that would likely make it harsher on hands.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is a staple in our household because it gets the job done. It works great on dishes or your bare hands if hand soap isn't within close reach. The smell is amazing, I love green apple scents and am pretty picky when it comes to making sure it doesn't smell too artificial, and this stuff definitely fits the bill. It also is impressive when cutting through grease and getting stuck on food off of your dishes.
Lexin M.
Lexin M.
Being a mom I need a dish soap that can clean up dried baby food, cereal,cheeses,juices ect. This soap so far is one of the best ones I've used. I can let things soak over night if needed and it pulls all the food up of the dish. It also smells really good which is a plus because there's nothing worse then having to hold your breath while washing dishes lol. It also keeps my hands from drying out.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
My family is very important to me and I try to take great care of them by keeping quality dish washing products on hand like Palmolive Ultra Aroma Sensations FRESH GREEN APPLE & PASSION FRUIT & PLUMERIA concentrated dish wash soap in the house at all times. I love the sparkle and shine of really clean dishes and silverware and Palmolive has been around for a long time and I trust the brand.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
My family has used Palmolive for as long as I can remember and we really enjoy the scent and how clean the dishes turn out afterwards. I was shopping for my grandma and saw that they had a apple scented one so I thought, "Why not?" I was very happy with this purchase. The apple scent is nice but not overwhelming and has the same great cleaning properties. My new go to soap!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Silver Spring, MD
If you love that crisp green apple smell, then I'd recommend this one for you. Love a dish soap that doesn't dry out you hands? Then I'd recommend this to you, as well! Want a dish soap that saves you money in the long run? Well then, this one is for you. I buy this soap mainly because of those reasons. I love the fact that its concentrated so a little goes a long way.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
I try to always buy concentrated dish washing liquid because it lasts a lot longer and seems to be more effective. This dish liquid smells great (I love green apple scent) and works really well against grease. We don't have a dish washer, so yeah, having good dish soap is pretty important... (always need to use gloves though, it is pretty harsh on the hands)
Dila K.
Dila K.
Sacramento , CA
This product smells like apples! I mean usually a dish soap says it smells like lemons or things but you get the strong smell of soap with this it actually smells like apples works well takes off grease it is a little bit watered down and not as thick as dawn but it's still buyable you can get it at the 99 cent store instead of full price at Walmart