BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to kill 99% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.

*Salmonella enteria, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

• Kills 99.9% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes in seconds!*
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

*Salmonella enteric, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?1 Answers
  • Would this really clean out a shoe stain?1 Answers
  • Does this dish soap dry out your hands?1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Erica S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I swear by this stuff. This is the only kind I use. It's Antibacterial. The main reason I buy this. It smells pleasant and light. It kills 99.9% bacteria and I add a little bleach to my dishwater. I will purchase again and again and again 😬😂.
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
I really love Palmolive products to the point that I even reviewed there company! I am a loyal fan of this one. Not only that it's very good in my hands it does not leave dryness it is also very good in washing plates and take away grease. Normally I put it in a small basin of water and add up the liquid detergent since it is very highly concentrated. It's smell good as well and kills bacteria as well.
Luz E D.
I give this soap five stars, and recommend it for everyone. Why? It is the only dish soap that keeps my dish sponge from smelling gross! Every other soap makes it stink after a couple of uses, but not this. I love that it is antibacterial, I feel like no matter how gross the thing I'm washing may be, I am getting it really clean with this.
*Leaves even your toughest dishes, pots, and pans sparkling clean
*Kills 99.9% E.coli, Salmonella, & Staph on dishes when used as directed.
*No food residue
Great!
Marsha R.
Laud Lakes, FL
This gets the tough grease out of my dishes and pots. Plus it's very concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way.
Kamina F.
My family and friends all use this. It works great against oil, has a good smell and cleans my dishes well.
Jana-hunter C.
Plumerville, AR
With kids this is my go to. With this soap I always know my dishes are actually getting cleaned.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is the only dish soap I will use! It does a great job of cleaning my dishes bit due to the antibacterial aspect it doubles as hand soap by my sink. I have no trouble getting dirty, greasy dishes clean after using any Palmolive soap
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Love this stuff!! Hard to find antibacterial dish soap smells great and use it everyday to wash hands makeup sponges dishes counters and sinks I have it now!
Eboné S.
Charlotte, NC
Most used dish detergent ! Not only everywhere I buy it, the price is always reasonable. For the size pictured at Walmart, it's no more than $3. Great orange scent, not to mention its antibacterial(bye bye germs!) recommend to everyone
Barrina F.
Sequim, WA
Gets the job done and it's soft on your hands which is nice for this hand washing single mom of 5. :)
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
What other uses do you have for this product other than washing dishes?
Carla J.
Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?
Sabrina A.
Does this dish soap dry out your hands?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Would this really clean out a shoe stain?
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
What's the best scent out there?