BY PALMOLIVE #33 in Dish Soap

Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to kill 99% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.

*Salmonella enteria, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

• Kills 99.9% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes in seconds!*
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

*Salmonella enteric, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?1 Answers
  • Would this really clean out a shoe stain?1 Answers
  • Does this dish soap dry out your hands?1 Answers
Lisa G.
Columbus, OH
This is antibacterial but doesn’t smell like what you would imagine antibacterial would smell like. But it exclusively for the smell because it is sooo good and that it works like every other Palmolive
Lea C.
Englewood, FL
I only buy this dish soap !! I am super picky about my dish soap and it has to be antibacterial ! This soap smells great and always keep my dishes clean. You also get variety of sizes to choose from ! I always get the biggest one . I use a lot of this soap !
Becca C.
Medford Lakes
Drop for drop I feel that this dish soap goes a lot further than other soaps. I love that it’s antibacterial and am disappointed whenever I have to use another brand. I highly recommend it as your go to dish soap.
Camille B.
Phoenix
I love this dish soap because it cleans my dishes very well and it has an amazing smell. It also kills 99.9% of bacteria so it’s a plus to have a antibacterial dish soap I highly recommend to others.
Madeleine M.
Boulder
While not gentle on the hands, this is a good value and great on dishes. Gloves are a must, but it gets things clean very well!
Larra K.
Norwalk
By far this is my favorite dish soap. Because of its antibacterial properties my sponge lasts longer because it doesn't build bacteria. My dishes are clean and my sink doesn't have that odor causing bacteria build up.
Bobbi M.
Smithland
I do not have a dishwasher. I wash all my dishes by hand with this antibacterial soap. It’s softer on your hands than bleach and it works very well at removing grease.
Yaneth P.
Dickson , TN
This dish soap gets the work done! Doesn’t make your hands dry or anything like that. It actually helps moisturize your hands after washing the dishes. Not to mention that it has a wonderful scent. I recommend it!
Ganine M.
el monte
I like to soak the dishes in water with this soap. I trust that it kills bacteria and it isn’t harsh. I also like to use it to wash my hands before cooking. It doesn’t dry my hands out or affect them in any way. Love this product.
Kelsey H.
This is the only dish soap I use and the only dish soap I will ever use. I have bought this product at the dollar store and grocery stores! It has a wonderful scent which is a bonus! I will 100% buy again and I definitely recommend!
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
What other uses do you have for this product other than washing dishes?
Carla J.
Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?
Sabrina A.
Does this dish soap dry out your hands?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Would this really clean out a shoe stain?
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
What's the best scent out there?

back