BY PALMOLIVE #32 in Dish Soap

Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to kill 99% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.

*Salmonella enteria, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

• Kills 99.9% of E. coli, salmonella and staph on dishes in seconds!*
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

*Salmonella enteric, E. coli 0157:H7 and Staph aureus on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed.

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?1 Answers
  • Would this really clean out a shoe stain?1 Answers
  • Does this dish soap dry out your hands?1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I love the Palmolive Orange Antibacterial Dish Soap. I buy a a few everytime i go out so i never run out. I love the clean smell of orange, and the fact that it is antibacterial, i am not worrying about my kids getting sick because a dish was not cleaned for a long enough time while they are learning to do their own dishes. Love it.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
This is generally my go-to for dish soap. It's been a reliable cleaner for many many years so I know it's a brand I can trust. I also think it's good for hands cause it's gentle on skin. So I use it to refill my hand soap dispenser at the kitchen sink as well and simply dillute it with a little water. Doesn't need a lot in the sponge, a little goes a long way but if doing a lot of dishes obviously you'll need to soap up your sponges a few times potentially
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Palmolive dish liquid is a great product, it's gentle on the hands and don't leave my hands feeling dry. I typically buy from CVS, Target, Giant or Safeway. I also use this product to clean my makeup brushes due to the antibacterial properties. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to others.
Livvy L.
I bought this Palmolive Dish Liquid for me to take to school with me. The orange citrus scent is not my favorite. The scent kind of lingers on the products I use it with. For example, my cups and water bottles smell citrusy, soapy. They won't be actually still soapy but they have that smell and I just don't care for it.
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
I always use this soap to wash dishes because I feel like it cleans well and it doesn’t have an ugly after smell, I’ve used other brands and they either finish too quick because they’re like water or it has like a rotten after smell and the sponge ends up smelling really bad. Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial
Rachel L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product this so great it always gets the stain and grease out. I love the orange scent it has as I clean my dishes with it. I makes them smell clean and fresh as new. I usually get 2 at a time, because I wash dishes constantly and I want to know that I have a back up when I finish a bottle.
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
My mom has used this brand pretty much all my life so I think I use it more due to sentimental value, but it still works fairly well for a single person. I wouldn't really recommend for larger families who tend to have more dishes or have dirtier dishes since I feel like you'd have to use more product. I hardly have time to cook right now so it works fine o just clean up glasses and other easy to clean items.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This is my current dish/hand soap. I use this soap as a duo since it has antibacterial properties. I have noticed my dishes being easier to clean when applied with warm water and soap, and has a very pleasant smell. I am so glad I gave this product a try because I will definitely be purchasing again! It was a great price compared to others on the shelf and I feel it works just as good, if not better than others I have tried!
Melissa C.
St Petersburg, FL
Palmolive is our new go to dish soap. We used to use Dawn, and love Dawn, but have since converted to Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial. In my opinion is is as good of a grease fighter and dish cleanser, at a portion of the cost. I recommend that you give it a try if you have not already. It is a good value for the money and an over all great dish cleanser.
Carla M.
Fayetteville, GA
I have been using this dish liquid over the past year and I simply love it. The lasting power on dishes is great and it doubles as a hand cleaner when needed to fight bacteria. Give it a try, very affordable and has a great scent. Palmolive brand has been around for many years.
Stacey S.
Los Angeles, CA
What other uses do you have for this product other than washing dishes?
Carla J.
Does anyone think this smells like bubble gum?
Sabrina A.
Does this dish soap dry out your hands?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Would this really clean out a shoe stain?
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
What's the best scent out there?